Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus big Tefal dome is just about jizzing in his pants storying that goodie bag from the beggars event, what a sad desperate ponce.
All these big and small companies aren’t doing themselves any favours hooking up with this lot, I know I would never buy any of their products knowing they’re linked in with this bunch of moochers ✊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus big Tefal dome is just about jizzing in his pants storying that goodie bag from the beggars event, what a sad desperate ponce.
All these big and small companies aren’t doing themselves any favours hooking up with this lot, I know I would never buy any of their products knowing they’re linked in with this bunch of moochers ✊🏻
He is a strong candidate for a fringe ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Him n fagash lil aka shopper are absolute bellends!!!! She works in one below she’s hardly going to advertising anything but what she sells in her shop waste of time her being there they must been desperate to make up the numbers!!!!

I wonder why he’s saying he’s not allowed to advertise his MLM bs on his page? Maybe gotten in trouble with advertising agency?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
omg, why would anyone with any bit of respect for themselves post a picture like that! Does he really think its Sexy, i would have deleted it so fast.

Right who's shat in mademoiselle handbag?
Literally just came on this morning to see what had been said to piss him off 😂 there’s nothing here so he’s probably just spitting his dummy out for attention. Why doesn’t he focus on his holiday and time with his partner rather than worrying about Instagram and internet “trollz”

I don’t believe for a second anyway has trolled him he makes up shite like this every few weeks to cause drama 🙄
Its only because Hinch and a few other Big Accounts are talking about it again, so he has to keep up with them, cause he is way more famous don't you know!

Also no offence to anyone who has brown decor in their home but it’s my most hated colour and if I owned a sunny villa abroad I wouldn’t fill it with dark brown and grey dreary things. Needs to be bright and light and fresh 💩

Reactions: 1