Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL this is randomly bringing back a memory of frenchy and shopper meeting up in London over the summer, getting hammered in one of those dreadful tourist trap pubs in Leicester Square, going to M&Ms world and obsessively filming the lot over their phones.

It was like what’s next, dinner at Angus steakhouse!! Acting like a pair of clueless tourists with no access to tripadvisor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So so strange :LOL: you would literally think that neither of them had even been to London before!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL this is randomly bringing back a memory of frenchy and shopper meeting up in London over the summer, getting hammered in one of those dreadful tourist trap pubs in Leicester Square, going to M&Ms world and obsessively filming the lot over their phones.

It was like what’s next, dinner at Angus steakhouse!! Acting like a pair of clueless tourists with no access to tripadvisor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So so strange :LOL: you would literally think that neither of them had even been to London before!!
At the swan event did you see the other “influencers” he was recording, you could tell by their faces they wanted him to stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s creepy as duck. I can’t understand why anyone wants to be around him. Obviously just to try and grab extra followers for themselves.

Reactions: 5
I’m on a roll here but… what’s up with the diet too! Wall to wall processed pap, McD’s breakfast, spoons curries and plastic bread from Morrison’s!

Are we 100pc sure he’s even French with these habits :eek: :eek:

• Haha
I’m on a roll here but… what’s up with the diet too! Wall to wall processed pap, McD’s breakfast, spoons curries and plastic bread from Morrison’s!

Are we 100pc sure he’s even French with these habits :eek: :eek:
He did have a rant a while ago that people were trolling him saying he puts the accent on 😂

Or push a bunch of Astonish tat after he took a poll that told him to focus more on eco products :rolleyes:

Nice of him to show off the Airbnb Christmas tree he put up for guests though :ROFLMAO:

I’m not sure what Frenchy is moaning about today, he’s well used to dealing with malfunctioning old boilers if the sugar daddy rumours are to be believed :rolleyes:

• Haha
I’m not sure what Frenchy is moaning about today, he’s well used to dealing with malfunctioning old boilers if the sugar daddy rumours are to be believed :rolleyes:
I was trying to get a good look at the photo on his side under the tv it’s him and another guy who’s definitely a lot taller but kinda doesn’t look older, maybe he’s the sugar daddy but living out of the youngsters pocket 😂

Reactions: 2
IMO the fact the partner is never shown or named means that something is up!

Frenchy doesn’t seem like the likeliest sugar baby in the world, considering he’s a misanthropic 50 something with a foul personality. I’m leaning more towards the ‘housekeeping at a friend’s Airbnb up north with only miss fluffy for company’ theory :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMO the fact the partner is never shown or named means that something is up!

Frenchy doesn’t seem like the likeliest sugar baby in the world, considering he’s a misanthropic 50 something with a foul personality. I’m leaning more towards the ‘housekeeping at a friend’s Airbnb up north with only miss fluffy for company’ theory :ROFLMAO:
Did you see his stories with the boiler man 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe he was watching him on camera to make sure he wasn’t stealing the “silver” 😂 that “apartment” is full of tacky tat 😂

• Haha
He has a nasty habit of filming people he considers low class and accusing them of all sorts - several quite gross examples since I started following him. Hope boiler man didn't notice he was having the back of his head filmed.

All quite ironic as he spent the past day shrieking around the aisles at Lidl, before necking cheap booze in his pokey dive in one of the roughest parts of south east London! Face it Frenchy you're a chav, and boiler man probably thinks so too :p

04CDD247-3619-427F-9C62-0E9F4BE94AA4.png
964CCAD5-E0D9-4D45-BDCF-7263BAE8FA72.png
AE3CA893-4646-4E6C-93AD-16A5DC38189C.png
64171751-9000-4E47-9B79-737B44C3DD72.png
BF81D7B8-6E16-49BC-B407-652825A426F5.png
I’m sorry but people who are triple jabbed and wear masks are still catching and spreading it, yes there are some people who don’t stick by the rules and there are some who generally can’t get the vaccine or wear masks for health reasons. He’s just a jumped up little prick! Has he forgotten he was at an event 2 weeks ago dancing around other people with no mask on and not social distancing. Hopefully this will be his downfall 👋🏼

View attachment 928099View attachment 928100View attachment 928101View attachment 928104View attachment 928105I’m sorry but people who are triple jabbed and wear masks are still catching and spreading it, yes there are some people who don’t stick by the rules and there are some who generally can’t get the vaccine or wear masks for health reasons. He’s just a jumped up little prick! Has he forgotten he was at an event 2 weeks ago dancing around other people with no mask on and not social distancing. Hopefully this will be his downfall 👋🏼
Ave said it before and will say it again ...he needs a fringe...so aye

• Haha