Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we meant to believe that Frenchy set the table for Christmas Day eight days in advance?!?!?

Suspect as fk. I’m getting more and more curious about what’s actually going down at this McMansion in the suburbs of Sheffield!!

My guess is that it’s the hotel staff Christmas meal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The likelihood of thin skinned foul tempered Frenchy NOT going off on a huge rant on discovering this thread is pretty much zero, so I think we are in the clear for now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
One thing I don’t understand is why have all your doctors and other appointments in London when you live in Yorkshire 🤔

Reactions: 5
OBSESSED with Frenchy going to foodie heaven Cyprus and… going straight to the shopping centre for Taco Bell and Cinnabon :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So this just happened….fuk off frenchy you did the same on your last trip….more cleaning of the apartment n trips to the shops pending 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is he for fkn real :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jealous of what?!? His life in Cyprus seems to consist of cleaning, going to the local shopping centre for cleaning products, solo drinking and the odd geriatric TikTok dance!

I cannot believe the Frenchy threads aren’t busier, he’s such a reliably foul provider of car crash content!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5