Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one of his rants about lack of engagement ohh no it’s not a rant this time as he says 🙄

Moaning about only getting 23 likes on a post but having 25.5k followers…has someone been buying followers🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another one of his rants about lack of engagement ohh no it’s not a rant this time as he says 🙄

Moaning about only getting 23 likes on a post but having 25.5k followers…has someone been buying followers🤭
Because ranting about it is going to make more people engage 🤣🤣

He’s about as popular as gonorrhoea 🤢

• Haha
bleeping hell his weekly skincare routine and multi masking is doing wonders for his completion. He looks like an extra from Babylon 5👽
That hairline is getting higher Baldy!
He looks as if he’s shedding skin 😱 I thought the guy with the phones was his partner but it’s just a random he photographed I’m surprised he never doused him with the ezee spray 🙄

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell his weekly skincare routine and multi masking is doing wonders for his completion. He looks like an extra from Babylon 5👽
That hairline is getting higher Baldy!
If there was ever a candidate for a fringe its French.

• Haha
Everytime he goes to meet his other influencer “friends” it just him shoving a camera in their faces all day. He did it with another instagrammer who’s name I can’t remember but he meets her in London and it’s so cringe and forced. Also who goes to wales and spends time in home bargains filming what’s on the shelves...😂

Everytime he goes to meet his other influencer “friends” it just him shoving a camera in their faces all day. He did it with another instagrammer who’s name I can’t remember but he meets her in London and it’s so cringe and forced. Also who goes to wales and spends time in home bargains filming what’s on the shelves...😂
Laura aka miss shopper he’s only had 2 wines and he’s pissed….he has really weird friendships…guess they don’t have a Waitrose where he lives 😳

Reactions: 4
Another rant about lack of engagement, and took him two hours to make that cringe reel. He could of spent that time practising interview techniques...😅

I used to enjoy laughing at his whinging posts but now I couldn't even be bother to look at them! He is nothing but a pure selling page, and I bet his discount codes are not even used that much.

Took the day off insta again today because he lost followers, what an absolute twit 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Upset about his goldfish dying but what did he expect when he has been staying at the other home for months at a time?

also said it was 10yrs olds and that’s old for a gold fish… despite them having a 25yr age expectancy! It’s a shame he can’t be reported for neglect

Reactions: 1
Where are they all off to today? Should provide some amusement looking at the bunch that’s gathering

Exclusively event….which according to letshinchandbehappy is not exclusive and anyone can go….getting a dig in as per

• Haha
Reactions: 5