Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s now shared the name of the account, unsure for what reason other than to incite his followers to give them hate?

Reactions: 2
He’s now shared the name of the account, unsure for what reason other than to incite his followers to give them hate?
He’s scum. He’s hoping his followers will be horrible to them, like Hinch’s nutters. He is vile and needs to be removed from insta

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The more he keeps mentioning the air B&B the more people are going to keep thinking if it’s true or not. Just let it go frenchy 🙄 #attentionseeking

Reactions: 4
The more he keeps mentioning the air B&B the more people are going to keep thinking if it’s true or not. Just let it go frenchy 🙄 #attentionseeking
thats literally why I’m here!! I wondered why he refers to it as that. Good clout tactics I guess

Reactions: 2
Did you see before Christmas he was going all eco, save the planet, only wanting to use eco cleaning products! Now he is out with his elbow grease and pink loo cleaner! He has no loyalty to any brand or any person. It's just laughable really how fast he forgets what he has said. He has a very vile personality and I would not buy from any company that would choose him to represent them.

Reactions: 7
If they’re seen how you act on Instagram good luck with that. Nasty little man. I wouldn’t want to have you working for my company if I had one
1DC7D009-C728-42E7-ACB5-80C8657D241A.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I do hope most employers have a look at employees social media if it’s public! He would t get the job if they did!

Reactions: 3