Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how this weirdo gets paid to advertise on his Instagram. The swearing is awful and so unprofessional! I mean I swear like a trouper, but I’m not trying to sell stuff!!
9C7839A1-D066-4DF9-8835-3C218C461881.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I believe it’s an air b&b. And I don’t believe there is a sugar daddy. 🤷🏼‍♀️

firstly ...if he had a sugar daddy he would need to be much older than frenchy . So what that would prob put him in his 80s? Let’s face it frenchy must be in his early 50s.

That house looks way to modern to belong to an oap . I don’t care how rich they are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Someone has clearly rattled little french bull dogs cage....he does get him self in a tizzy about things....surely if the house is his partners and he now has no job why the fuk wudnt he move and live their permanently!?!?

Reactions: 4
He’s so cringe. I’m gonna ask Swan if they think it’s appropriate for their influencers to act and swear like this
50E6CA58-8BAA-47DD-9991-04A02E7D6C23.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh . Multi million pound mansion up north ... crappy little flat in woolwich (rough as hell area ) down south .

it don’t add up frenchy I smell bullshit !

even with the south and North difference in costs it still don’t add up.

Why am earth would you choose to quarantine in a flat in woolwich if you had an option to live in a house like that up north ?

Makes me laugh . Multi million pound mansion up north ... crappy little flat in woolwich (rough as hell area ) down south .

it don’t add up frenchy I smell bullshit !

even with the south and North difference in costs it still don’t add up.

Why am earth would you choose to quarantine in a flat in woolwich if you had an option to live in a house like that up north ?
Exactly! His “partner” is up north in that big house with a pool. So during a mega hot summer in quarantine he decided to stay in a pokey flat in London. Yeah, sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s absolutely vile the way he’s going on about a child 😡
I was just coming to say that. Christmas cheer has well and truly gone. I assume it’s his partners child/ grandchild and the least he could do is make an effort/ enjoy it. Building a Lego gingerbread house with Christmas music on sounds ace, and more than some people can do with their child right now!

Reactions: 2
Eurgh he’s so vile. How has he got over 20k followers? I’m waiting for the day he finds out about here and comes on. That’ll be brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So rude! Should think himself lucky people have taken the time to make them. If you don’t like them, fair enough, but don’t call them tit on a public platform. Horrible man. As a gay man I can safely say he is a horrible old Queeny gay, that the rest of our community cringe for
DA597F30-74C1-4BEE-BDF1-26B41CA5E5DB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So rude! Should think himself lucky people have taken the time to make them. If you don’t like them, fair enough, but don’t call them tit on a public platform. Horrible man. As a gay man I can safely say he is a horrible old Queeny gay, that the rest of our community cringe for View attachment 360311
Instead of moaning and calling them tit, maybe he could donate them to a care home or homeless charity 🤷🏼‍♀️