Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen Mr Français eat chips, curry and sausage on a Friday in a while or visit Morrisons cafè on a Saturday afternoon.

He loves “Friday bubbles” but haven’t seen him do that either?

Perhaps his dole doesn’t stretch far enough now after paying rent on his London flat and Yorkshire “Holiday Home” hahaha makes me laugh something funny.

Such a brag but he’s nothing to brag about.
I can’t think of any good male cleaning accounts they are all self absorbed little pricks ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he goes to a market .

complains about the amount of people there, and social distancing.

when they have just don’t exactly the same thing he has done ....gone to a market.

I’m done. Stop the world I’m getting off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With Frenchy, he’s so two faced. Claims not to be a hincher yet has faux flowers on his hob (massive fire risk) and uses all her hashtags. Slags off Flash and is desperately going eco-friendly. Flicks between LQOC, MH and SS like nobody’s business. Is going bald (hence wears a baseball cap) even with PJs etc. For a grown man he is forever throwing his toys out of the pram. Word has it he’s a sugar daddy that lives in Yorkshire and Frenchy did a tour of his fellas mansion and made out it was his holiday home. He’s such a weirdo if you look closely past the web of lies he’s so desperate to be insta famous peddling swan tat, various disinfectants and wax melts. Talking about melts he is one, a massive melt.
He has a sugar daddy? Bloody hell frenchy looks about 50 his sugar daddy must be about 90 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has a sugar daddy? Bloody hell frenchy looks about 50 his sugar daddy must be about 90 🤣
F##k buddy is what I would call him. Like come on if he owned that house he was at a while ago, no way would he be staying in his tiny flat in London!
His F##k buddy owns that house, it has nothing to do with the French ass ache!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20201201-233355_Instagram.jpg

eeewwwww this picture just screams JimmySaville, that elf stuck in his pocket like some sort of bait 😬
The totally Fake smile , he’s a sleazeball.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh my god did you just see what he done on the bus with that coloured chap in front of him😳
Not only is he a creep he's a bloody racist.
How any company would want to work with this disgusting creature is beyond me.
What a scumbag he is. He seems to get away with so much compared to others . He defo had slipped under the radar .

it looks like the story was deleted too. So clearly he knows it was wrong.

Reactions: 1
Here he is crying that nobody is buying from HIS BUSINESS when it’s overpriced tat you can pick up from Home Bargain at a fraction of the price.

People have lost their jobs [including] himself, money is tight, not many people have disposable income and they have probably been bullied into buying something from *Frenchys Boutique*

Perhaps if he wasn’t such a Cockwomble people would be more inclined to purchase something if there wasn’t the attitude, hard sell and constant pushing of various products each day. It’s boring, get a real job!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Here he is crying that nobody is buying from HIS BUSINESS when it’s overpriced tat you can pick up from Home Bargain at a fraction of the price.

People have lost their jobs [including] himself, money is tight, not many people have disposable income and they have probably been bullied into buying something from *Frenchys Boutique*

Perhaps if he wasn’t such a Cockwomble people would be more inclined to purchase something if there wasn’t the attitude, hard sell and constant pushing of various products each day. It’s boring, get a real job!
It cracks me up how he calls it his small business. It’s bleeping “Scentsy”! A massive pyramid scheme company. Nothing small about it mate!

Reactions: 2