Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IsButterACarb?

One thing I don’t understand is why have all your doctors and other appointments in London when you live in Yorkshire 🤔

Reactions: 5

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Unfollowed him a few months ago now because of the constant ads and his attitude, went back to have a nosey a week or so ago and figured he’d deleted his account, turns out he’s blocked me for unfollowing him 😂
Does he keep a list of his followers and goes through it everyday to see who’s unfollowed? 😂 how pathetic

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Omg his latest stories and posts 'Can You See Mr Now' unfortunately yes we can you fucking muppit!
Wonders why no one likes his posts selling every piece of shit under the sun then begs folk to like his ugly mush. What an absolute creep this guy is🤮

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I don’t know how this weirdo gets paid to advertise on his Instagram. The swearing is awful and so unprofessional! I mean I swear like a trouper, but I’m not trying to sell stuff!!
9C7839A1-D066-4DF9-8835-3C218C461881.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
You can imagine his whore name is Madame frenchy 😂 I’m going for a search of B&Bs in Yorkshire 🧐

• Haha

IsButterACarb?

nawedf90

Unfollowed him a few months ago now because of the constant ads and his attitude, went back to have a nosey a week or so ago and figured he’d deleted his account, turns out he’s blocked me for unfollowing him 😂

• Haha

Chop chop

He is at it again, filming someone on the train and posting it to his Instagram. 2 things, 1, you have no right to film someone without their consent 2, is it any of your fucking business what and how much he is drinking.
I hope he gets caught out and this fella goes for him!

• Wow

Chop chop

If they are on Holidays why is he always on his own during the day! He(frenchy)is like the dirty secret that only comes out at night!!!
He is so far up his own Ass, I really can't understand how anyone could like him!

Salope QVC

With Frenchy, he’s so two faced. Claims not to be a hincher yet has faux flowers on his hob (massive fire risk) and uses all her hashtags. Slags off Flash and is desperately going eco-friendly. Flicks between LQOC, MH and SS like nobody’s business. Is going bald (hence wears a baseball cap) even with PJs etc. For a grown man he is forever throwing his toys out of the pram. Word has it he’s a sugar daddy that lives in Yorkshire and Frenchy did a tour of his fellas mansion and made out it was his holiday home. He’s such a weirdo if you look closely past the web of lies he’s so desperate to be insta famous peddling swan tat, various disinfectants and wax melts. Talking about melts he is one, a massive melt.

• Heart