Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Fellow influenza 'Dazlincleaning' filming the greenhouse on her phone for content and getting annoyed at Frenchy sneaking up on her and filming HER for content was just so hilariously bleak.
They’re all just so bloody annoying, but I can’t not watch if that makes sense? It’s like seeing a pantomime unfold. I’m waiting for the next ridiculous thing to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
View attachment 928099View attachment 928100View attachment 928101View attachment 928104View attachment 928105I’m sorry but people who are triple jabbed and wear masks are still catching and spreading it, yes there are some people who don’t stick by the rules and there are some who generally can’t get the vaccine or wear masks for health reasons. He’s just a jumped up little prick! Has he forgotten he was at an event 2 weeks ago dancing around other people with no mask on and not social distancing. Hopefully this will be his downfall 👋🏼
Ave said it before and will say it again ...he needs a fringe...so aye

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Makes me laugh . Multi million pound mansion up north ... shitty little flat in woolwich (rough as hell area ) down south .

it don’t add up frenchy I smell bullshit !

even with the south and North difference in costs it still don’t add up.

Why am earth would you choose to quarantine in a flat in woolwich if you had an option to live in a house like that up north ?
Exactly! His “partner” is up north in that big house with a pool. So during a mega hot summer in quarantine he decided to stay in a pokey flat in London. Yeah, sure Jan

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
what’s the account he’s been intimidating? Have they posted proof? Would love to share it with the companies he works with!
I’ve seen screenshots of him sending private messages to two girls, one of the ladies has disabilities too. He’s a vile aggressive Bully!!!
I’m not sure if I can share or mention the two ladies involved as they only have smallish accounts and might mean me breaking tattle rules?
I’m sure he’s posted on his stories tagging one of them though 👍.

• Wow

Salope QVC

Last week he gave too much information away on his location.

A quick search of the nail salon, Asda and walk through the woods leads you directly to his house which is conveniently given away by the glass roof on google maps.

A little detective work leads you right to his house yorkshire holiday home.

I can confirm that Frenchy isn’t on the mortgage, it’s solely in his partners name and wasn’t custom built - house is on Zoopla.

According to land registry cost £25,000. Which can be achieved by having it valued once either burnt to the ground or knocked back to brick.

Liar liar pants on fire!

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
He’s creepy as fuck. I can’t understand why anyone wants to be around him. Obviously just to try and grab extra followers for themselves.

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20201201-233355_Instagram.jpg

eeewwwww this picture just screams JimmySaville, that elf stuck in his pocket like some sort of bait 😬
The totally Fake smile , he’s a sleazeball.

• Haha
  • Sick

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, could have done without seeing this. It’s a holy day for fucks sake! Show some respect 😂
801D64A6-9698-4DF5-B994-32501AAB4C34.jpeg

• Haha

Roses13

His London apartment 🤣 he lives in either woolwich or plumsted or thamesmead. No one would want to live there ever even if you got paid to it’s soooooooo rough

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hehehehe123

He's having another sulk about losing followers :rolleyes: Wouldn't be surprised if it was just Instagram removing his fake followers! I was also wondering what lies he tells companies about his following? he has just over 1% engagement from his followers... If I was a company I wouldn't bother sending products to someone that gets roughly 250 views on a post when they supposedly have 25k real followers.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
With Frenchy, he’s so two faced. Claims not to be a hincher yet has faux flowers on his hob (massive fire risk) and uses all her hashtags. Slags off Flash and is desperately going eco-friendly. Flicks between LQOC, MH and SS like nobody’s business. Is going bald (hence wears a baseball cap) even with PJs etc. For a grown man he is forever throwing his toys out of the pram. Word has it he’s a sugar daddy that lives in Yorkshire and Frenchy did a tour of his fellas mansion and made out it was his holiday home. He’s such a weirdo if you look closely past the web of lies he’s so desperate to be insta famous peddling swan tat, various disinfectants and wax melts. Talking about melts he is one, a massive melt.
He has a sugar daddy? Bloody hell frenchy looks about 50 his sugar daddy must be about 90 🤣

• Haha

IsButterACarb?

IMO the fact the partner is never shown or named means that something is up!

Frenchy doesn’t seem like the likeliest sugar baby in the world, considering he’s a misanthropic 50 something with a foul personality. I’m leaning more towards the ‘housekeeping at a friend’s Airbnb up north with only miss fluffy for company’ theory :ROFLMAO:
Did you see his stories with the boiler man 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe he was watching him on camera to make sure he wasn’t stealing the “silver” 😂 that “apartment” is full of tacky tat 😂

• Haha