Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One woman posted a pic of the coco on. But I agree otherwise!

Reactions: 4
I’ve only seen her share unboxing stories! No try ons! Interesting indeed….

Reactions: 7
I can see it now, every new upload is going to have #flossygirl and Freddy wearing all the dresses to death. Someone here said her business is also registered to sell cosmetics, so who knows what else she’s going to throw in our faces at every possible opportunity 😳
I think shes concocting something pretty unique. It’s a lip oil and another product u put on ur eyes to create fake tears so that u can get ur family members or boyfriend to do any kind of task u want them to do

• Haha
Reactions: 12
annastyledictionary just did on her stories. To be entirely honest when you see the outfit photos in normal lighting without any filters or photoshop the dresses look like normal high street dresses.

By the way she just announced that she's going to restock her dresses :rolleyes: guess it was pointless for those who ran to buy the dresses...

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220707-175804_Instagram.jpg

This is infuriating. How ever so adorable that her cat struggles to breathe! This is animal cruelty. British Shorthairs are bred to have a flat face for no other reason than an aesthetic preference for humans. Brachycephaly is incredibly cruel and leads to an uncomfortable life riddled with health problems for these animals! Anyone with a basline knowledge of animal care is aware of this yet these breeds continue to be popular. But oh yes, her “piggy breathing” is suuuuch a sweet little thing to share 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lawd, I had the most vivid and real dream about Freddy last night 😆 I've officially looked at these threads too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1398517
This is infuriating. How ever so adorable that her cat struggles to breathe! This is animal cruelty. British Shorthairs are bred to have a flat face for no other reason than an aesthetic preference for humans. Brachycephaly is incredibly cruel and leads to an uncomfortable life riddled with health problems for these animals! Anyone with a basline knowledge of animal care is aware of this yet these breeds continue to be popular. But oh yes, her “piggy breathing” is suuuuch a sweet little thing to share 😡😡😡
I never knew that but YouTubers and other ignorant so and sos lack knowledge on such matters, look at Jo Good Middle Aged Minx with her bulldog, Josephine with Dickens who is a double dapple and Freddy with the saddest looking cat I’ve ever seen. It’s just ignorance they want they want they want never mind the consequences of it. They’d shrug off responsibility completely

Reactions: 9
I never knew that but YouTubers and other ignorant so and sos lack knowledge on such matters, look at Jo Good Middle Aged Minx with her bulldog, Josephine with Dickens who is a double dapple and Freddy with the saddest looking cat I’ve ever seen. It’s just ignorance they want they want they want never mind the consequences of it. They’d shrug off responsibility completely
Sadly it’s popular in most places for the nouveau riche to have their $3000 irresponsibly bred designer pets who can barely breathe or walk because they are bred to have aesthetic body anomalies.

My sister (we're not close) paid thousands for two Cavoodles, which are not bred for cruel aesthetics as others dogs but they both have congenital heart disease because they were not bred responsibly, they struggle to run and become tired very quickly.

In Victoria, the state of Australia I live in, commercial breeding is heavily regulated and mostly frowned upon, so it’s an issue many people are aware of, having a designer pet is tacky, for people in my circles adopting rescued pets especially ex racing greyhounds is very fashionable. To be fair animal welfare is a passion of mine so many people aren't as aware of it as I am.

Influencers are the absolute worst with giving zero f*cks as long as it looks good, it's just mind boggling, and you're right sheer ignorance is probably the driving force.

• Sad
Even a garment steamer for the lazy, looks terrible when it’s first put on and creased so much when it would take 30 seconds to fix

She's off on her holidays (sorry, work trip) again! That cat mustn't know whether she's coming or going.

PS 👀 I'm sure she'd like us all to think it's an antique but that David bust (it's a plant pot) is from Asda, I almost bought it myself the other day 😆

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That poor kitty, not having someone stable look after it full time. A trip ..again?!

She was also out again the other night, a dinner with a friend and yet another show (Pretty Woman). That poor kitty sits by herself most of the time. 😢

As for that pink dress (Nelly dress) , looks ugly to me, shapeless and don't like the material or style at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That poor kitty, not having someone stable look after it full time. A trip ..again?!

She was also out again the other night, a dinner with a friend and yet another show (Pretty Woman). That poor kitty sits by herself most of the time. 😢

As for that pink dress (Nelly dress) , looks ugly to me, shapeless and don't like the material or style at all.
I forgot about all the shows too! Yep she's never home.
I hate the Nelly dress! I quite like the white one (Fay?) But the Nelly looks like a child's crumpled rain Mac 😆

Reactions: 6
I forgot about all the shows too! Yep she's never home.
I hate the Nelly dress! I quite like the white one (Fay?) But the Nelly looks like a child's crumpled rain Mac 😆
The Fay is the nicest dress of them all but still not worth that price tag. The Nelly dress is ugly - I don't know what possessed her to select this design.

Of course she's going abroad.... she's worked soo hard to launch her brand.

Reactions: 11
Very good timing Nikoleta. You’re not that clever though incredibly good timing to be modeling for Freddy and bringing that out too hmmm
Doesn’t that look lovely tho? A proper smart summer pink dress. Sleeveless & a nice length just above the knee.
Is the girl cinching the dress at the waist?

Anyway, it looks juvenile to me.
Think she is cinching it in. Looks as stiff as a board & far too hot for summer…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.