Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to pass out or get heat stroke - or both - wearing that polyester disaster from her own ‘line’. I was in Florida 2 weeks ago and everyone was covered in sweat even when wearing bikinis! She’s an idiot!

Reactions: 6
LOL! I can honestly say that I would have never left my room wearing Freddy's outfit, let alone walking around in public in that. Her hair looks silly too. Not even going to comment on Josie. Both seem so immature together.

index.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m watching todays video and she talks about jj not living with her anytime soon because there’s no room in her flat. So you are almost 30, been in a 10 years relationship, you buy a flat that’s supposed to be your forever home and there’s no room for your partner (even though she has HER room, the studio and the closet) then, what’s your future with him?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
LOL! I can honestly say that I would have never left my room wearing Freddy's outfit, let alone walking around in public in that. Her hair looks silly too. Not even going to comment on Josie. Both seem so immature together.

View attachment 1406289
Literally looks like a toddler who’s mom just told her she couldn’t go on the tea cup ride again. That sour puss face is NOT cute. 🙄

I do not have the mental capacity to watch a 40 min video about nothing. Tl;dr, anyone? 🙈

Reactions: 7
I do not have the mental capacity to watch a 40 min video about nothing. Tl;dr, anyone? 🙈
- She tells us that everything feels insignificant comparing to Flossy launch, so she doesn't really know what to film. That's why in this video she decided to answer some questions people asked her on Instagram.

- Shows us what she plans to pack on her Disney and Palm Beach trip. Again she bought some new clothes specifically for that trip. Also bought a few new bags from Farfetch, but can't decide which one to keep.

- Karen Millen ad. Praises a lot the short blue dress from Lydia Millen collection (Josie disapproves).

- Shows us more outfits.

- Blabbering about random stuff like her hair and asking us to watch her vlog.

- More blabbering about tea, her feeling exhausted about last year. Calls Cinderella "a very intensly needy cat".

- Squeezes Cindy (Cindy doesn't look happy about it) and claims she's her best friend and her life and they're always together.

- Talks more about Flossy and how she's thrilled and excited about it. Brags about sales.

- Finally the Q&A section!

1. The design process and inspiration.

The main idea of the first collection was to make the most Freddy dresses possible. The design process was easy with Coco and Nelly dresses, because she knew exactly what she wants, but wasn't so sure about Fay dress. Apparently designers said it was amazing and easy to work with her. But still, 80% has come from Freddy and the designers just... sorted out her ideas.

2. Investors.

No one invests in Flossy at the moment. Freddy says it was her choice and she wants to stay independent for some time, but since the demand is so high and she has to make twice (or even triple) as many dresses next time, she may need to get an investor. Brags about sales as if she had no idea her dresses would be popular.

3. Expectations vs reality.

Freddy says she tried to not have many expectations, but she knew "everyone would love her dresses".

4. Selling Flossy in the department stores or in her own store.

Yes to selling in the department stores like Selfridges, no to her own store.

5. Hiccups in Flossy

Almost no (lol). The only problem was with the packaging. She didn't like the first version of the tags, so because of that the launch was delayed.

- Disturbs Cindy's sleep

- Back to the Q&A!

6. About JJ

Yes, they are still together. He travels with work a lot over the last month. But they don't spend a lot of time together even when he's home, because she's very busy. But it doesn't bother her, because she always knew they were never going to have a traditional life.

Apparently he stays at her place all the time, but can't officially move in because.... (dramatic drum roll). Freddy doesn't have enough space in her flat for his things. Then she admits she doesn't WANT to free some space for him and it's fine as it is.

7. Favourite musical.

Last year she was obsessed with Prince of Egypt, this year her favourite is Bonnie and Clyde. Whines how busy she is and unfortunately can't go to see it for the the third time.

8. Someone said they misses her old style of content like decluttering videos, etc.

She thinks it's hard to make her old style videos in the flat (lol what). Also she feels like people now gravitate to more natural videos like this one instead of more staged ones. But our feedback is always important to her. (Freddy, just admit you don't want to bother).

9. Does Freddy hire a cleaning service?

No, she doesn't, but she really wants to (because she's so busy). She hired it for a few times after she moved in, but thought it was awkward. She pays Coco to clean her flat, but Coco does it halfheartedly. Oh, and there's a big mistery about who cleans Cindy's litter box. They are in the process of trying something and Freddy is going to give us an update about it soon.

10. Someone complimented her teeth.

Says her teeth are completely natural.

11. Is Freddy stressing about work and life?

Yes, of course she is. But she feels like an incredibly strong person and finds her refugee in family and friends. But sHe'S a ViRgO aNd A pErFeCtIoNiSt, so she always stresses about something.

The Q&A section is over!

- More blabbering about going out with a friend.

- Bothers Cindy again.

- Admires her peonies. Shares with us a discount code for that florist.

- Shows us her dresses again (she thinks the boots make the look more cool). Praises her latest Coach bag.

- Sqeels and sings

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
14F29268-B30D-42FE-9EC2-B585E99905B7.jpeg

Everything with Freddy is wonderful, beautiful, magical, so nothing IS truly wonderful, beautiful and magical anymore because we’re all numb to these words and all the meaning they once had is lost.

Reactions: 14
am i the only one who thinks she doesnt really like cindy? obviously she likes how cute she is but 70% of what she says is complaining about her. also she said something about how getting the cat was a big change because ' for the first time she is responsible for another life' did she not take care of her other cat?

also no offense to her but if influencer made brands start getting in selfridges ill gag a little

Reactions: 19
am i the only one who thinks she doesnt really like cindy? obviously she likes how cute she is but 70% of what she says is complaining about her. also she said something about how getting the cat was a big change because ' for the first time she is responsible for another life' did she not take care of her other cat?

also no offense to her but if influencer made brands start getting in selfridges ill gag a little
She says Nellie was her cat but it looks very much like her parents did all of the actual animal care and Freddy just gave her the occasional cuddle. Cindy does not look like she likes Freddy, and given how much she's gone away while Cindy has been so small I'm really not surprised. I'm guessing at some point soon Cindy will end up living in Freddy's family home again tbh

Reactions: 14
im convinced she is going to be trying to teach Cindy to use the toilet rather than the litter box and that's why she's keeping it secret

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With all of those fancy pet care products she bought when she got cinderella, look at the tear stains under cinderella’s eye! I have two white fur pups and would never let it get to the state of that! It doesn’t take more than 2 minutes a day to wipe their eyes. Honestly so unacceptable and lazy of her.

03A94CDE-1690-45FF-984D-664BD59F6C25.png

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor Cindy, I feel so bad for her. She's off to shows and dinners every night, and in between that non stop trips. She's always alone and miserable. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.