Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigPinkBow

Which is strange that she wants to be so feminine and ladylike in an old fashioned sense, but doesn’t know how to cook, clean or iron.
I don't believe that she wants to be old fashioned at all. Maybe that's her aesthetic, but that's where it ends. She failed in accomplishing her big dream, becoming a famous star. She doesn't want to be a fifties housewife.

She wants to be as great as Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn. She wants people to swoon when they see her passing by on the street. She's full of grandioso.

Freddy doesn't want her boyfriend to live with her, she doesn't want to see his stuff, she doesn't even want him to become her husband (so very modern and not oldfashioned at all). In a way, I think she envies JJ, as he got a little further in his singing carreer than she ever did. He's just of good use to her, doesn't matter if it's to watch the cat or if it's for connections in the music business.
Same goes for Coco.
Freddy is jealous of Coco because of what all she has done that Freddy could not.

That's why Freddy uses these two for her 'lesser chores'. It makes her feel good that she's in a way still 'better' than them, leaving her chores up to them while she's off doing something more luxurious.

She surrounds herself with the things that come with fulfilling her big dream: an expensive image, a 'glamorous' french furniture / Louis XVI looking flat. Always going to the theater. Always singing in her vlogs, hoping that you all would notice her wonderful singing voice.
Rich 'succesful' friends, paid travel trips. She talks about herself in 3th person, claims things are 'so Freddy' because she wishes people would say these things about her in their real, daily life. She claims she has created her own style of clothing/dressing. She wants to be an icon more than anything.

She presents herself to all of you, the way she wants the world to reflect on her. It is the least the world can do after the big disappointment of failure. She tries to compensate for it by being the next best thing: an influencer. But as you all can see, her heart isn't in it. It never was and never will be. Lack of different content, lack of work ethic, lack of creativity.

Freddy is angry. She is disappointed. Her dream remains unfulfilled. That's why she is always complaining, unhappy. That's why she's always acting as if she is the best thing to happen since, say, cheesecake. Inside, she's an insecure girl. And it shows in the way she behaves.

Her childhood and high school period were the times where she felt like she could really soar and reach her dream. Where she felt like anything was possible and the world was her playground.

So no, Freddy isn't vintage or oldfashioned. She's sad, and insecure. She has no real direction. She doesn't want to be a youtuber, a model, an influencer, a wife or a mother.

She wants to be a singer, famous for her talent, an icon.

And she tries to compensate for the hurt in every way imaginable. Flossy by Freddy will never be an established brand. She'll grow bored of it. She needs to stop everything she's doing and start pouring her heart back into theater. Into Disneylike roles, into singing lessons and auditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, but this looks so bad to me. She reminds me of one of the ugly stepsisters from an unreleased Cinderella movie from the 80s.
1B774E4D-1270-42D0-B235-502C79848594.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

raleigh

With all of those fancy pet care products she bought when she got cinderella, look at the tear stains under cinderella’s eye! I have two white fur pups and would never let it get to the state of that! It doesn’t take more than 2 minutes a day to wipe their eyes. Honestly so unacceptable and lazy of her.
This might sound mean but the reality is Freddy only cares about Freddy. Everyone else is there to be her slave or to adore her. Her sister is practically her maid. Her mother is her assistant. Her dad is her handyman. Her boyfriend is her cat's babysitter but she can't be bothered to make some space available for him at her apartment because it's all about her.

Her getting Cindy was because Coco decided to get a kitten and she wanted to steal her thunder, an attempt to revive her dying channel and to make her feel less lonely in an empty apartment, especially since she's such a selfish brat that no one wants to be around her. She went for a pure breed cat which fits her pink aesthetic and looks like a Disney cat. In her mind her cat is like an accessory - a "possession" to brag about on social media that she's quick to dump off to her family and boyfriend when the next monetary opportunity comes off. I mean who would be so unbelievably selfish to get a tiny kitten and run off to a holiday immediately after?

I feel sorry for that cat. It has already lost her appeal because she's no longer tiny and cute and therefore has cat has become "needy". Obviously the poor cat is distressed because she's always 1. alone at the apartment 2. with someone else because Freddy is yet on another PR trip. We already know she tried to get her family to keep her cat in the family home when she's away but Coco's cat ruined her plans. The truth is that she's barely able to take care of herself let alone of a cat and I'm sure she's absolutely miserable but if she got rid of Cindy she would spoil her pink princess persona. So she neglects her cat, calls her needy and asks her to shut up because we all know that she expected Cindy to be this cute puffy little soft toy which would sit there looking pretty for her IG feeds.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Tbh even if it were true she's not had a holiday in 7 years then her work ethic DOES stink. You know what I do before I go on holiday? Work flat out the fortnight before to make sure I'm up to date on everything! She could easily pre-film videos to ensure something goes up. Also, all her holidays are work trips. Am I meant to give a damn that she's clearly just too stingy to pay for her own trip then? If you choose to ONLY go on holidays that are working trips that's on you, it doesn't mean you work hard lmao. So yeah, sounds like she has a work ethic problem, a time management problem, and is stingy af. All of that is her issue to sort out. And that's before you even interrogate the idea that taking a few photos when away makes it a 'work trip' that can't possibly be enjoyed, which is also BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Bostonrob

1. She is heartless for abandoning her distressed pet. A pet is a commitment. You don’t just run away from them when they’re in pain….
2. She is a spoiled rotten baby who forces her boyfriend to deal with anything she deems remotely inconvenient to her.
3. She is so delusional to not realize how bad she makes herself look. This post makes her look like such an asshole. Why would she post this???

I have more thoughts. But I’m fuming right now.
That poor cat. She doesn’t deserve to be treated like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Ok positives first

1. It’s good Freddy is trying to be entrepreneurial
2. It’s a nice effort to create a niche market
3. It took effort, dedication and perseverance
4. There is diversity in the branding image

Negatives (sadly)

1. The dresses lack originality, they look homemade and very cheap in terms of fabric, cut and embellishments
2. Never wear designer products in an advert you could receive a penalty for that by ASA and be potentially sued by the designer in question and also be accused of false advertisement by Trading Standards.
3. Did she receive legal advice on this venture?
4. Nobody would have known the beautiful model was deaf so it’s irrelevant to the brand of that particular detail of the model’s life.
5. Best to leave Mum at home. She adds nothing to the brand image and it comes across as riding on Freddy’s coat tails and she has zero taste in style proven on her own YouTube channel. Also there comes a time professionally where it’s detrimental to your image as an independent go getting businesswoman to have Mum gobbing off in a video. I use that word because that’s all it sounds like when Mrs CB speaks. Not a refined or a particularly charming sound.
6. The dresses are not original. They are dupes of other designer brands. Chanel, Dolce Gabbana and Dior.
7. The use of the word portfolio sounds amateurish and juvenile. A portfolio of dresses, please Freddy you’re asking people to take you seriously. They’re buying cheap designer dupe dresses at luxury prices no doubt not properties. Underwhelming, predictable and sadly tasteless. A good effort to try something different and for once I detect a hint of sincerity from her however it’s a vanity project that hasn’t been properly researched, considered in a legal and copyright perspective (wearing Dior boots in an advert with the noticeable branding on show) and executed to a standard that gives her credibility within the fashion industry. If I’m wrong I will be the first to admit it
8. The biggest question, where are these dresses being manufactured? Who is manufacturing them? Is she promoting child labor? Is she promoting exploitation of workers rights by ignorantly not doing her research? A very serious and humanitarian issue. All things that need to be spoken about. She doesn’t believe in fast fashion yet is creating a brand that is potentially feeding into it and all the evils that go with that industry. Questions that need answering because it could be affecting somebody else’s life in ways Freddy could never imagine and maybe who knows couldn’t give a toss about knowing so long as she gets her ego massaged and money in the bank like many brands. I hope she does give a toss about those issues as she has a responsibility when creating this business and in this day and age she cannot escape the reality of the ‘real world’ not the world she inhibits in not many people are as privileged as her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
How can someone who dropped out of college because she didn't like the other students call herself a completionist lollllll make it stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

h3dgeh0g

She is quite pretentious. In my opinion the price is overpriced for a brand which is practically new. She's basically selling her dresses at the price point of an emerging designer or a well known premium brand. Obviously she's banking on her name and I would assume if I was a blind fan of hers I would run to buy all of these dresses just because they have their name on it.

I found the way she's done the restock to be quite cheeky and I wonder who in their right mind would be so stupid to get on her waiting list or whatever she's calling it. I am guessing she's terrified that she'll produce more stock than she'll sell and she'll be stuck with a ton of ugly dresses around. My theory is that she expected the dresses to sell out within minutes or hours of the launch (similar to Lisa Eldridge's initial launches) and when they didn't she decided she'd get stingy.

She basically expects her fans to pay for an item and wait what 12-15 weeks, which is practically 3 to 4 months to get their dress. She's acting as if her dresses are some special designer dresses which need to be embroidered and sewn from scratch.... give me a break. If this was a luxury or unique item I might consider paying and waiting all that time for an item to be shipped but for a regular dress, which is obviously mass produced, they would be stupid to pay her all that money and wait for so long. She is basically using their capital to produce the dresses to ensure she doesn't lose a single penny.... she's such a stingy miser.
Is it awful of me to not really feel bad for her fans that spend money on her garbage dresses? I mean how foolish do you have to be to think this is worth £150 let alone cute:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
'I don't want to leave her' okay, so don't? This is a decision within her control. I find it interesting she's shipping the cat off to her parents' house this time, I'm wondering if this is pre-empting her saying she's soooo busy and can't care for a cat so she's going to send the cat to live with Coco and the other cat tbh. I mean if she can't look after it then it's for the best and would probably be the more responsible thing to do.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
cringe....all I see is an almost 30 year old woman dressed up as a little girl , curls and all. Just need to add a lollipop!
snapshot.jpg

snapshot.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
She's not an actress, though. Her content is not sold to us as fiction. The contrast between the persona she shared and the reality of who she was "off camera" is completely insane and creepy. Who even is she at all? Influencers sell us a manufactured aspirational reality and present it as authentic all the while it's not in any way attainable for their viewers, and in turn forces people into a deeper state of detachment from anything meaningful. Freddy's faux pas perfectly embodies this disconnect from meaning with her constructed image of this modern-day Disney princess as opposed to the reality of simply being her. We are living in a time where human life is becoming a simulation of reality. It’s also just really funny that she didn't edit it out and reminds me of this
Screen-Shot-2019-05-09-at-5.22.27-PM.png

Reactions: 24