Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is I happened to scroll Coco’s TikToks a while ago and she did a short series on studying for exams etc. She seems far more intelligent, level-headed and articulate than her sister and mother combined. I swear Freddy’s put downs are pure jealousy. Coco runs rings around her in every aspect of her personality

Reactions: 19
The funny thing is I happened to scroll Coco’s TikToks a while ago and she did a short serious on studying for exams etc. She seems far more intelligent, level-headed and articulate than her sister and mother combined. I swear Freddy’s put downs are pure jealousy. Coco runs rings around her in every aspect of her personality
she’s just upset her little sister has an actual personality that is not “classic Freddy” or stealing likes off Gossip Girl. At her young age she has done more than her big sister, played in an actual show etc and all Freddy does is just order a lot of tit and show on video. Let’s not forget that even THAT makes her anxious and have meltdowns every once in a while because it’s just SO HARD

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And the next video will be a fun little catch-up, meaning, Freddy talking about #Flossygirl for another 20 minutes.

Reactions: 8
And the next video will be a fun little catch-up, meaning, Freddy talking about #Flossygirl for another 20 minutes.
I can see it now, every new upload is going to have #flossygirl and Freddy wearing all the dresses to death. Someone here said her business is also registered to sell cosmetics, so who knows what else she’s going to throw in our faces at every possible opportunity 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you think she will add an inch or two to the hemlines. I’m slightly shorter than the short model and I find it on the short side and I have no issues with wearing short skirts but the dresses seem too formal to be so short.

Reactions: 2
Her bubble amuses me at times that she’s been privileged enough not to need to go to interviews or follow a particular dress code for work.

Reactions: 5
Her bubble amuses me at times that she’s been privileged enough not to need to go to interviews or follow a particular dress code for work.
Exactly!! I work with so many middle aged men, it’s hard to dress nice but also don’t want to draw attention to my body around them! So many youtubers have obviously never been in that situation

Reactions: 7
Not just for work there are other occasions in life that she may have to attend to where it’s serious and requires a sobering approach to formality and the protocol of the moment.

Girl… boots in JULY?
I can't imagine wearing any of her dresses in summer in my climate (I live in Continental Europe). Maybe only the white one, but definitely not in July. ESPECIALLY NOT with a blouse and a boots. I don't know why she advertises all dresses as ultimately perfect for summer.

Last edited:
I can't imagine wearing any of her dresses in summer in my climate (I live in Continental Europe). Maybe only the white one, but definitely not in July. ESPECIALLY NOT the with a blouse and a boots. I don't know why she advertises all dresses as ultimately perfect for summer.
I’d like to see her wear boots in Hungary it was 36 oCelcius the other day but fools rush in where wise folk dare to tread

Reactions: 3
Looks mismatched to me. Way too short for an office dress, too rigid, looks too hot with that long sleeve blouse and high neck tie for a summer event. Hate the white figure skater booties she keeps sticking with all her outfits. Or her tall white go go boots 🤢 I really don't like any of her dresses. She can keep them lol!

Also another day another show. Looks like she was taping a Grease show the other night. Another free show? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is with all the shoes she gets gifted and she buys why she chooses those?!?! Like the Valentino rockstuds would have been perfect.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else finding it strange that no one seems to have posted a picture of them wearing any of the dresses?
Are they that ill-fitting??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.