Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to report her to ASA she’s clearly never going to disclose her stories and posts as #AD.

Reactions: 8
This is rather baffling. Why would you wear somebody else’s design at a graduate fashion show? Is it in fact it wasn’t designed by Freddy but by the model photographed? I can well believe it too, she’s a talented designer.
LOL imagine if she got undergrad/grad students to basically do "her" designs for free (or "exposure" aka a way to not pay creatives for their work), jesus...

Reactions: 10
The comment Freddy has put on that girl's post - yuck, the lack of self awareness. Something like 'if you're not having a breakdown you're not doing it right'. Imagine being lectured to by someone who only has GCSEs and quit college because she didn't like the girls there? Naje is doing her degree and has designed and created this collection from scratch! Who does Freddy think she is?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The comment Freddy has put on that girl's post - yuck, the lack of self awareness. Something like 'if you're not having a breakdown you're not doing it right'. Imagine being lectured to by someone who only has GCSEs and quit college because she didn't like the girls there? Naje is doing her degree and has designed and created this collection from scratch! Who does Freddy think she is?!
that’s soo insensitive wth (tw/ mental health)

i know when i was at college i fell down horribly with my mental health and ended up having to go to a&e, nearly got taken off my corse and i just scraped to stay on and complete it, it was awful and really traumatic. so seeing her “joke” about having a breakdown, when she has NO idea as she only did gcse and nothing more makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I found her recent video really patronising and rather arrogant.
'I am responsible for millions of clothes sales '
'I have been desperately wanting this and so have you guys to '
'I see girls out and about and I know they follow me'
' I have developed a signature style a lot of you recognised '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she really travelling in a moving vehicle with an unrestrained cat on her knee??? Why isn't it in a secured carrier??? The cat could easily freak out causing the driver to have an accident. In an accident the cat could end up flying thro the windscreen or squished by airbags. I am shocked by her stupidity, (and that of the driver!).

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 13.44.12.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Charming! Not! Poor Coco having that said excuse for a mother over the years
Hold on, is she talking about Freddy or Coco here?

Is she really travelling in a moving vehicle with an unrestrained cat on her knee??? Why isn't it in a secured carrier??? The cat could easily freak out causing the driver to have an accident. In an accident the cat could end up flying thro the windscreen or squished by airbags. I am shocked by her stupidity, (and that of the driver!).

View attachment 1388370
I thought that too. Guessing JJ’s driving, I bet he just does whatever Freddy wants. Cindy does look adorable tho in her pink bow! 🎀

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hold on, is she talking about Freddy or Coco here?

I thought that too. Guessing JJ’s driving, I bet he just does whatever Freddy wants. Cindy does look adorable tho in her pink bow! 🎀
Coco typical mean mum at the school gate vibes. Poor Coco but I have sadly seen this behaviour all to well .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I hate to say it but I actually do like some of the designs for her dresses - I definitely think I can probably find similar ones for a much better price though.

Reactions: 1
Charming! Not! Poor Coco having that said excuse for a mother over the years
I had to go and watch the clip to see if the quote was taken out of context and honestly the clip is actually worse. What a terrible thing to say about your daughter. I have a great relationship with my parents and we all joke about stupid moments we have, but that was like actual disbelief that her daughter is smart....if my mom said that, recorded that, watched it back, and then posted it I'd be incredibly hurt.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I had to go and watch the clip to see if the quote was taken out of context and honestly the clip is actually worse. What a terrible thing to say about your daughter. I have a great relationship with my parents and we all joke about stupid moments we have, but that was like actual disbelief that her daughter is smart....if my mom said that, recorded that, watched it back, and then posted it I'd be incredibly hurt.
It’s not the first time she has passive aggressively insulted Coco. Watch the Christmas tree decorating video. Very sad excuse for a mother you can see where Freddy gets it from.

• Sad
My family love a backhanded insult but even we don’t say that. That sticks with you for years.

I found her recent video really patronising and rather arrogant.
'I am responsible for millions of clothes sales '
'I have been desperately wanting this and so have you guys to '
'I see girls out and about and I know they follow me'
' I have developed a signature style a lot of you recognised '
It’s SO cringe. All of this has happened in less than the 5 min and I had to come here to see if anyone else noticed. She’s SO full of herself and arrogant.

I used to love her videos, then hate watched her, and I think I’m done now.

• Heart
Well that knocked her so-called mother into a cocked hat didn’t it! Good on you Coco. Isn’t it funny how people who profess on their alleged intelligence and run others down (her about her own daughter) end up revealing their own lack of intelligence after all 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well that knocked her so-called mother into a cocked hat didn’t it! Good on you Coco. Isn’t it funny how people who profess on their alleged intelligence and run others down (her about her own daughter) end up revealing their own lack of intelligence after all 😂🤣
it’s heartbreaking that someone that’s supposed to be your best friend and the most nurturing and caring person in your life treats you so tit. I can DEFINITELY see a lot of Freddy in there, remember how she said she refuses to have boys in the future? She only wants girls? I’m sure it’s to fit her beautiful and feminine aesthetic 😬 people like that should not have children 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.