Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t that look lovely tho? A proper smart summer pink dress. Sleeveless & a nice length just above the knee.

Think she is cinching it in. Looks as stiff as a board & far too hot for summer…
In my opinion? No Nikoleta doesn’t look good in it. It’s too old fashioned and looks cheap everything Santinni produces looks cheap … in my opinion

Reactions: 4
She's off on her holidays (sorry, work trip) again! That cat mustn't know whether she's coming or going.

PS 👀 I'm sure she'd like us all to think it's an antique but that David bust (it's a plant pot) is from Asda, I almost bought it myself the other day 😆
Crikey, can’t imagine Freddy actually in Asda. She must’ve ordered online, then when the George at Asda bag arrived bundled it indoors before anyone spotted it! (I love George things by the way, both clothing & home, they do some brilliant quality items at affordable prices. She’ll probably never read this but take note Freddy!)

In my opinion? No Nikoleta doesn’t look good in it. It’s too old fashioned and looks cheap everything Santinni produces looks cheap … in my opinion
Oh, I liked it, the price is high tho at £345. That’s wedding guest territory, pre cost of living crisis!

View attachment 1398517
This is infuriating. How ever so adorable that her cat struggles to breathe! This is animal cruelty. British Shorthairs are bred to have a flat face for no other reason than an aesthetic preference for humans. Brachycephaly is incredibly cruel and leads to an uncomfortable life riddled with health problems for these animals! Anyone with a basline knowledge of animal care is aware of this yet these breeds continue to be popular. But oh yes, her “piggy breathing” is suuuuch a sweet little thing to share 😡😡😡
I was wondering why she was snuffling, poor Cindy. 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she went to Disney World with Josie. Prepare to million stories of them singing and twirling around pretending they're princesses. 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I have a confession to make!
I was going through my inbox, having a clear out to make space and came across a comment I made on one of Princess Freddie Flossie Cousin-Brown’s videos.
I said she looked a little bit like Blake Lively/Serena in Gossip Girl, oops! This was maybe 4/5 years ago, but I think I may be responsible for her claim to “Everyone says I look soooo much like Serena from Gossip Girl”.
Mea culpa, and I’m going to sit in a corner, hang my head in shame and have a good long think about making better life decisions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
her arrogant in this video is so funny

"i have been responsible for millions of sales
when i see girls outside i know they follow me before they even say hi"
she thinks she inspires the whole world with her doll-like creepy toddler dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's calling it a girls trip, but is it a PR trip? ...they really should disclose this info. I doubt either of them payed for this trip. I know Josie is cheap with her money. All her things are 'kindly gifted'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Surely she isn’t wearing them shoes to magic kingdom? Unless she is just getting photos that is so impractical, Disneyworld isn’t anything like Disneyland!

Reactions: 2
She's calling it a girls trip, but is it a PR trip? ...they really should disclose this info. I doubt either of them payed for this trip. I know Josie is cheap with her money. All her things are 'kindly gifted'. :rolleyes:
If I'm not mistaken Em Sheldon and Emily Canham recently went on a PR trip to Disney World. My guess is that Freddy and Josie are the next pair of influencers to go there.

Reactions: 3
UGH!! those diaper shorts! she takes those things wherever she goes! :sick: and why do her trainers looks to be size 12??!!

Reactions: 5
Please, not the diaper shorts! Why does she ALWAYS wear the same things? I dislike Josie but her romper is really nice and Freddy just looks like she's stuck in 2015. It's actually weird how dated she is. What mid 20s woman would wear that outfit? I don't condone their consumerism but surely as a fashion influencer you'd want to showcase a diverse range of brands and styles to show that your platform is marketable. Why not research small ethical brands instead of fast fashion haul weeks? Maybe she is trying to show that she is conscious of investing in long-term pieces but for christsake just wear something more interesting. I don't buy clothes often but I love fashion and most of my clothes are thrifted and vintage. With her taste she could branch out and do more vintage shopping for content. I have a friend who sells antique clothing on etsy, it's really not that difficult to get into and it's fun to learn about. She should watch Mina Lee on youtube it would help her to not be so out of touch. I just don't understand why she insists on being such a stangant bore

Reactions: 8
Please, not the diaper shorts! Why does she ALWAYS wear the same things? I dislike Josie but her romper is really nice and Freddy just looks like she's stuck in 2015. It's actually weird how dated she is. What mid 20s woman would wear that outfit? I don't condone their consumerism but surely as a fashion influencer you'd want to showcase a diverse range of brands and styles to show that your platform is marketable. Why not research small ethical brands instead of fast fashion haul weeks? Maybe she is trying to show that she is conscious of investing in long-term pieces but for christsake just wear something more interesting. I don't buy clothes often but I love fashion and most of my clothes are thrifted and vintage. With her taste she could branch out and do more vintage shopping for content. I have a friend who sells antique clothing on etsy, it's really not that difficult to get into and it's fun to learn about. She should watch Mina Lee on youtube it would help her to not be so out of touch. I just don't understand why she insists on being such a stangant bore
Both look tarty and Josephine should wear a bra

Reactions: 6
The photos are funny as they are brochure staged, nobody takes a photo looking at the castle like that and I have seen a wide variety from regular travelers

Reactions: 6
Thought Freddy had posted that daft photo with Josie right up on tiptoes but no… Josie did! There’s desperate to be taller, then looking like an absolute idiot, no-one stands like that. Josie, if you read this… just stand normally, you look fine, or at least crop your feet out of the picture!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.