Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to watch her videos. Some observations.
  1. I'm trying to figure out why she had to wear such an ugly top to promote her brand...
  2. The squealing is obnoxious, staged and childish...
  3. She speaks about being feminine and the connotation that being feminine means not being clever or independent. The problem is that Freddy truly struggles to show us this. She's definitely not independent - she needs the constant support of her family and boyfriend and has never bothered to show us how smart she is.... she never tried to achieve any formal or informal education, not even in fashion or has never achieved any feat on her own. She's always the person who needs a village to support her. I don't think there's anything wrong in this, it's the type of person she is, but I fail to see how wearing a dress will show others what a brilliant person I am...
  4. Dresses are exactly what you'd expect of her - what she'd wear but super unoriginal. They are inspired from what we see in high street and designer brands. The fit isn't what I'd envision for a high end dresses and she truly looks like a toddler in the Nelly dress.
  5. The fact she tells her fans that these dresses are not for profit with a straight face is ridiculous.
Nonetheless I knew her dresses would sell. She has a group of adoring fans who will obviously buy whatever she'll throw at them. I think she was clever to have a limited collection since the style is very very particular and the price tag is not so cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In the photoshoot Freddy’s face looks so off. It’s her overfilled lips that make her look strange

Reactions: 7
She keeps telling the Nelly dress is the ultimate party dress. I would not get caught in a party in that dress. Just looking at the sleeves and neck makes me feel claustrophobic.

I’m watching yesterdays video and the first edition of the coco dress (with pink hems) looks much more pretty imo, the gold buttons look more expensive, not like the fake Chanel buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we just acknowledge that her parents are batsh*t insane?!! Deciding to have a human child to fill the void after a pet’s death, and then naming the baby after it?! Her mom always gave off really weird vibes but this is next level

Also we need to call BS on her whole “I only did three styles because I don’t want to contribute to overconsumption” 🥺🥺 stance. This chick is a regular QVC when it comes to flogging stuff - even promoting atrocious brands like SheIn - and has NOW decided to take a stance on sustainability?! She’s only doing it because it allows her to sell these dresses at a higher price point. If she really cared about these issues, she wouldn’t have a channel that’s dedicated to the pumping and dumping of cheap clothes season after season. She even said herself that she’s responsible for “millions of sales”, and then five seconds later says she’s encouraging mindful consumption?! The hypocrisy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She speaks about being feminine and the connotation that being feminine means not being clever or independent. The problem is that Freddy truly struggles to show us this. She's definitely not independent - she needs the constant support of her family and boyfriend and has never bothered to show us how smart she is.... she never tried to achieve any formal or informal education, not even in fashion or has never achieved any feat on her own.
Exactly. People don't think she isn't smart or independent because she wears pink and nappies, people think she isn't smart and independent because she isn't smart and independent

Reactions: 19
Also we need to call BS on her whole “I only did three styles because I don’t want to contribute to overconsumption” 🥺🥺 stance. This chick is a regular QVC when it comes to flogging stuff - even promoting atrocious brands like SheIn - and has NOW decided to take a stance on sustainability?! She’s only doing it because it allows her to sell these dresses at a higher price point. If she really cared about these issues, she wouldn’t have a channel that’s dedicated to the pumping and dumping of cheap clothes season after season. She even said herself that she’s responsible for “millions of sales”, and then five seconds later says she’s encouraging mindful consumption?! The hypocrisy.
What also stuck out to me was that every dress will be in its own box even if you buy more than one :/

I quite like the Fay dress though, it looks like something I would wear, if it only were longer. Not that I would have bought it from Freddy anyway 😅

Reactions: 6
This looks like a figure skating outfit to me with the white booties ..and where would you where this? lol. 😆

View attachment 1382290

View attachment 1382294
‘Dancing On Ice?’ ⛸ ⛸😆

Can we just acknowledge that her parents are batsh*t insane?!! Deciding to have a human child to fill the void after a pet’s death, and then naming the baby after it?! Her mom always gave off really weird vibes but this is next level

My ‘wow’ emoji is for the pet stuff. I must’ve missed this, are you saying Freddy is named after a pet or Coco? Also, was it a cat or dog?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Dancing On Ice?’ ⛸ ⛸😆

My ‘wow’ emoji is for the pet stuff. I must’ve missed this, are you saying Freddy is named after a pet or Coco? Also, was it a cat or dog?
She said her middle name was after her mother’s cat who died when her parents lived in Central London. The cat was called Floss. Freddy claimed initially her name was after a character Courteney Cox played prior to Friends then said it was after Freddie Mercury make of it what you will

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait did she specifically say that her parents lived in CENTRAL London lol instead of just saying London… she has this weird obsession with being a rich girl…she’s watched too much gossip girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got one of their coats as a gift by my husband, as he knew I was in love with one of their vintage styled ones.

It keeps me nice and warm, it looks good, I wouldn't describe the outside as 'soft' but rather a bit hard/stiff, and the inside of the coat is actually really nice, a little bit like the high quality coats my grandma used to wear. The customer service is very good.

That being said, yes, the buttons DO fall off the entire time. I found the exact buttons on aliexpress (as I lost one) and went to a local shop to get them sewn back on. The shopkeeper said they weren't sewn on properly to begin with.
On top of that, the packaging I got the coat in was far from charming. Looked like a trashbag.
Agree. I bought a coat from them and first thing I noticed was the poor technique used to put on the buttons. I had to re-sow the buttons on even the ones that didn’t come off to make sure they stayed on. Surely for $400+ they could’ve done a better job at putting the buttons on. I love the coat and it looks good quality otherwise but I think next time I’ll get my luxury coats from other brands.

Reactions: 6
She said her middle name was after her mother’s cat who died when her parents lived in Central London. The cat was called Floss. Freddy claimed initially her name was after a character Courteney Cox played prior to Friends then said it was after Freddie Mercury make of it what you will
Wow, brilliant thanks for the info! 😆

The Nelly dress is still available in a couple of sizes... and the Fay is available in a medium. The Coco was the only dress which was a sellout. Guess we we were not the only ones who though the Nelly dress wasn't as amazing as she depicted it.

I'm sincerely glad it has worked out for her but the designs are so mediocre. She claims it's a non-for-profit "passion project", Freddy selling dresses as some kind of philanthropic, soul gratifying endeavour is so funny. I know she is, like, a fashion enthusiast lol, but really? I'm sure she has just invested in the first collection to see how it would go and plans on tweaking things for a wider profit margin in the future. Now that she knows her audience will buy whatever she puts her name on she can increase the prices a bit. It's rather sly with how she makes out that all of this has been done to please her audience because she's so feminine and kind hearted. Good for her for developing her business but why not get paid for all of the work she puts into it? She asked people to join a wait list to get and idea of the demand when really they are probably being hooked into a loyalty program. She uses an IP tracking gps to monitor where people are browsing, so who knows what she will do with your details after you sign up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.