Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched the music videos she and JJ have made? I'm cringing so hard.

Also, is JJ the same boyfriend she mentions here in her blog post? :

"I was really lucky. I had an amazing, helpful, supportive boyfriend, who sadly I am not with anymore. We parted as best friends, after being together for four and a half years we both decided it was time to try and live life without each other. But I will always love him, and will never forget how he was always there for me and none of this would ever have been possible without him. Forever indebted to him."

Because she mentioned being with JJ in school and they went to prom etc. But, she's with him now. Did they separate for a while? She had another boyfriend, Joey (quarantine is really enhancing my detective skills, ha!) - anyone know what happened there? Any tea? Split with JJ, new boyfriend, then back to JJ? Maybe they really are in love and 'the one' for each other. But I'm always a bit "hmmm" about teenage first-boyfriend/girlfriends staying together/getting back together.

Reactions: 4
Anyone watched the music videos she and JJ have made? I'm cringing so hard.

Also, is JJ the same boyfriend she mentions here in her blog post? :

"I was really lucky. I had an amazing, helpful, supportive boyfriend, who sadly I am not with anymore. We parted as best friends, after being together for four and a half years we both decided it was time to try and live life without each other. But I will always love him, and will never forget how he was always there for me and none of this would ever have been possible without him. Forever indebted to him."

Because she mentioned being with JJ in school and they went to prom etc. But, she's with him now. Did they separate for a while? She had another boyfriend, Joey (quarantine is really enhancing my detective skills, ha!) - anyone know what happened there? Any tea? Split with JJ, new boyfriend, then back to JJ? Maybe they really are in love and 'the one' for each other. But I'm always a bit "hmmm" about teenage first-boyfriend/girlfriends staying together/getting back together.
Presume it was JJ she was talking about, that blog post was written in aug 2015 and she seemed to be back together with him in Oct 2015.
That blog post though she don’t like to brag but “I went to the prestigious Sylvia young theatre school which is really hard to get into.” Sylvia young is litterally the easiest theatre school to get into. And “I’ve always been really clever” So why did she drop out school instead of just change schools, I find the excuse “because I had an acting and modelling agent” poor as I had friends who were doing modelling jobs with Burberry and D&G whilst doing their AS’. Someone who is “really clever” would have qualifications 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Presume it was JJ she was talking about, that blog post was written in aug 2015 and she seemed to be back together with him in Oct 2015.
That blog post though she don’t like to brag but “I went to the prestigious Sylvia young theatre school which is really hard to get into.” Sylvia young is litterally the easiest theatre school to get into. And “I’ve always been really clever” So why did she drop out school instead of just change schools, I find the excuse “because I had an acting and modelling agent” poor as I had friends who were doing modelling jobs with Burberry and D&G whilst doing their AS’. Someone who is “really clever” would have qualifications 🤦‍♀️
That post is full of little gems isn't it? "I'm a modest person and not one for self-praising" well jeepers, you could have fooled me 😂 then mentions "Sylvia, our principle" - how strange, for someone "very clever" to not know the difference between principal and principle 😏

Her account of her college experience gives me red flags. She went to college in South Kensington, Chelsea, but lives over an hour away. There are surely loads of other colleges much closer to home, but she probably wanted the prestige of being in South Ken. And it's truly awful if she were bullied, but to not get on with anyone? To tar everyone in the college with the same brush? She was the only nice person there? There's no excuse for anyone to be "rude, entitled and stuck up" as Freddy put it - but has Freddy herself not displayed all of these qualities? She has, and often. I think those people in her college probably seen through her fake posh act.

Reactions: 8
That post is full of little gems isn't it? "I'm a modest person and not one for self-praising" well jeepers, you could have fooled me 😂 then mentions "Sylvia, our principle" - how strange, for someone "very clever" to not know the difference between principal and principle 😏

Her account of her college experience gives me red flags. She went to college in South Kensington, Chelsea, but lives over an hour away. There are surely loads of other colleges much closer to home, but she probably wanted the prestige of being in South Ken. And it's truly awful if she were bullied, but to not get on with anyone? To tar everyone in the college with the same brush? She was the only nice person there? There's no excuse for anyone to be "rude, entitled and stuck up" as Freddy put it - but has Freddy herself not displayed all of these qualities? She has, and often. I think those people in her college probably seen through her fake posh act.
I think it’s all Bull anyway.

I just watched her latest video singing, “when will my life begin” from Tangled. Her dumbass fans seriously need to stop calling her a True Princess. A real princess is Princess Sofia of Sweden (who is totally a kick ass Princess) and not a delusional Disney Princess like Freddy.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s all Bull anyway.

I just watched her latest video singing, “when will my life begin” from Tangled. Her dumbass fans seriously need to stop calling her a True Princess. A real princess is Princess Sofia of Sweden (who is totally a kick ass Princess) and not a delusional Disney Princess like Freddy.
I don’t think her singing is anything special. I’m not a very good singer but took musical theatre and vocal lessons (they were compulsory) and got taught if you can’t sing that well, sing in an American accent as it makes you sound better and pretty much everyone sounds good singing in it, so no surprise she sounded so ‘amazing’ to all her fans like at least choice a better song choice what doesn’t make you sound like you’re an average singer who’s taken a couple of voice lessons cause lets face it even pierce bronson sounds okay in Mamma Mia and that’s down to singing in a us accent 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t think her singing is anything special. I’m not a very good singer but took musical theatre and vocal lessons (they were compulsory) and got taught if you can’t sing that well, sing in an American accent as it makes you sound better and pretty much everyone sounds good singing in it, so no surprise she sounded so ‘amazing’ to all her fans like at least choice a better song choice what doesn’t make you sound like you’re an average singer who’s taken a couple of voice lessons cause lets face it even pierce bronson sounds okay in Mamma Mia and that’s down to singing in a us accent 🤦‍♀️
It’s not special and I’m a classically trained singer. Her voice is okay and she was pitchy.

Reactions: 1
She was ok but I have to agree with the comment above it was def. pitchy and unprofessional.
She is untrained and could be good, but the poor girl has mental issues. I think she suffers with
Peter Pan syndrome. She thinks she is still a teenager or child living through a fantasy. Her parents
might be at fault. Her bedroom looks like it belongs to a 5 to 12 year old and all the fantasy Disney
cartoon nonsense..She thinks she is a princess. She will never grow up .... has she ever had a real job?

oh her "fans" are kids age 12 to 19 .. so little minds judging ....

Reactions: 6
She was ok but I have to agree with the comment above it was def. pitchy and unprofessional.
She is untrained and could be good, but the poor girl has mental issues. I think she suffers with
Peter Pan syndrome. She thinks she is still a teenager or child living through a fantasy. Her parents
might be at fault. Her bedroom looks like it belongs to a 5 to 12 year old and all the fantasy Disney
cartoon nonsense..She thinks she is a princess. She will never grow up .... has she ever had a real job?

oh her "fans" are kids age 12 to 19 .. so little minds judging ....
She’s delusional 😂

I was reading on another page about Freddy’s past racist tweets. Can’t find those tweets and even did numerous searches. Screenshots were posted at a time on gurugossip but pics are no longer available. Anyone ever actually see them? I know it was about a man from India.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A song from Tangled of all things. She really does all she can to encourage the “princess” comments doesn’t she?!

Has she been at the autotune again?

I was reading on another page about Freddy’s past racist tweets. Can’t find those tweets and even did numerous searches. Screenshots were posted at a time on gurugossip but pics are no longer available. Anyone ever actually see them? I know it was about a man from India.
I read about them too on Guru Gossip, but never seen them for myself!

Latest video is a makeup video using 'ONLY' Charlotte Tilbury. Most if not all of the products have been gifted to her, including the newest releases and products that haven't even been released yet, but no mention of that. No ad, no gifted, nothing. Everything she uses is brand new.

She talks such CRAP. She loves the Magic Cream and said it reminds her so much of a cream her grandmother used to make, which they called "Nanny's Magic Cream".... sure, Jan 👍

Her favourite concealer is supposedly Magic Away, but she uses a Nars one in the video because she doesn't have a Magic Away one (read: they didn't send her one). The same goes for brows - they didn't send her a brow product, so she uses her Hourglass and Benefit ones (sorry, wasn't this supposed to be "ONLY" Charlotte Tilbury products?).

She put on a lot of highlighter and her face was very shiny. She says it's "so radiant and healthy, not dry or dull". She then proceeds to use TWO powders which completely undoes any highlighter. She then says it "dulls down" on the highlighter shine which she feels "you kind of need" - so, the complete opposite to what she said a couple of minutes before, then!

She then goes all over her face with the OTHER powder, and has by now completely mattified her face. There was literally no point in her putting any of the previous highlighter on (it was the new Pillow Talk one too, which I'm sure they would have wanted her to showcase in a better way than this). But don't worry, she's going to be layering up with more! A brand new Filmstar Bronze and Glow to contour, again (she has already contoured with the liquid wand) and highlight (again).

Not really the best advertisement, is it?!
There is a rumour online the magic cream is similar to a £3 Nivea cream just added ingredients . As for Freddy she just seems too perfect and can't take criticism she lacks any real personality.

• Wow
There is a rumour online the magic cream is similar to a £3 Nivea cream just added ingredients . As for Freddy she just seems too perfect and can't take criticism she lacks any real personality.
Freddy lives in her delusional Disney World of princesses and make believe because she said really 12 mentally

I highly doubt the magic cream actually works because look at Charlotte who’s supposedly 47 that really looks like she’s cute hitting 60 pretty hard. 😂
Don’t get me wrong, I own and love her makeup but I can’t buy into the magic cream. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey all, hope you’re well! Am I the only one who thinks Freddy’s fringe and hairstyle are just awful. The hair before the fringe was ok, although always a bit too done for my liking but now it looks like Lego hair. I also find it weird that she swanks about with her new found labels when she still lives in the pocket of Mum and Dad. I could not wait to leave home for my own sanity and independence. I’m 35 and appreciate that it is harder to get on the property ladder but Freddy has never experienced life outside her bubble- the struggles life can bring when you are standing on your own feet without a support blanket. She will be stunted for sure.

Reactions: 10
Hey all, hope you’re well! Am I the only one who thinks Freddy’s fringe and hairstyle are just awful. The hair before the fringe was ok, although always a bit too done for my liking but now it looks like Lego hair. I also find it weird that she swanks about with her new found labels when she still lives in the pocket of Mum and Dad. I could not wait to leave home for my own sanity and independence. I’m 35 and appreciate that it is harder to get on the property ladder but Freddy has never experienced life outside her bubble- the struggles life can bring when you are standing on your own feet without a support blanket. She will be stunted for sure.
Welcome!

Freddy is stuck in la la land of Disney and wishes she was Princess 👸

She’s apparently saving up money to buy an expensive flat in some posh location in London.

Freddy is a witch and can’t take criticism for the life of her.

Reactions: 5
I think her fringe looks terrible. It does nothing for her at all, it's not flattering, and it ages her IMO.

She definitely wishes she was a Disney Princess, and does all she can to draw out the "Disney princess!!1!1!" comments from her child audience. Today, she's even posted a video of the Disney castle up on her IG stories.

Along with her princess and upper-middle-class delusions, is the idea that she will buy a posh London pad. She's expressed that she doesn't want to rent, but not a chance will she ever be able to afford to buy. I had a look on RightMove recently at some beautiful London houses and apartments (a girl can dream...) and they're all in the millions, in the areas I imagine she would want to live. Is she even aware of this in her fairyland reality?! Lol I checked the mortgage calculator for a laugh and one of them had estimated monthly mortgage payments of £25k! 😂 influencers are well compensated but I think surely that's even beyond their means.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
No proof she donated but only influencer I have seen to ask people to donate that much, most are saying 4 (Not marathon thing but in general) as let's face it even that's a struggle for some who want to give at the moment
Cloud cookoo and oblivious to reality

Attachments

Last edited:
A grown 26 yr old jumping down hiding like a shy 5 year old after she sings in her last video.... bizarre behavior... but I find her so boring and desperate now,, this will be my last post on her... I am probably too old to watch her... I am in my 30's so she is for teenagers...

She reminds me of a girl I worked with years ago. Girly pink aesthetic, sickly sweet persona portrayed. Was she the biggest witch I ever met? YES. She thought she was better than everyone and constantly looked down her nose at people 😂
I don't mind the colour pink and some girly things but Freddy's insta profile makes me want to vomit

• Haha
A grown 26 yr old jumping down hiding like a shy 5 year old after she sings in her last video.... bizarre behavior... but I find her so boring and desperate now,, this will be my last post on her... I am probably too old to watch her... I am in my 30's so she is for teenagers...
I am in my 30s too. Not even people who are near her age are too old for her. She's really 12 mentally. OMG this is so sad that im a lot older and talking crap about this entitled b*tch

She reminds me of a girl I worked with years ago. Girly pink aesthetic, sickly sweet persona portrayed. Was she the biggest witch I ever met? YES. She thought she was better than everyone and constantly looked down her nose at people 😂
I don't mind the colour pink and some girly things but Freddy's insta profile makes me want to vomit
I really believe Freddy isn't as nice as she portrays. I only say this because if fans criticize her, she will bash you.

No proof she donated but only influencer I have seen to ask people to donate that much, most are saying 4 (Not marathon thing but in general) as let's face it even that's a struggle for some who want to give at the moment
Cloud cookoo and oblivious to reality
to be fair to her the £26.20 Donation amount has automatically be set as the standard amount to donate when you go onto the donation platforms. 26.2 is the theme of the event (a marathon is 26.2 miles and was meant to be taking place on the 26th).
Not sticking up for her but just wanted to get that across!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.