Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its so odd that she can proudly say “please don’t support this 16 year old girls channel” as if grace f somehow ripped freddy to shreds or something lol

Reactions: 10
The only thing she did when she bullied Grace was lose followers and give them directly to Grace :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
its so odd that she can proudly say “please don’t support this 16 year old girls channel” as if grace f somehow ripped freddy to shreds or something lol
Could you actually imagine the drama tantrum Freddy would make if any other youtuber posted similar things towards Freddy
It all makes sense, her smiling about making a tantrum towards the solicitor “then things went quicker, which I think was because of the tantrum I made”
She really thinks if she makes a tantrum things will go her way (makes me wonder how she was raised)
She made a tantrum about this 16 year old, her tantrum worked for that other youtuber with the Victoria secret top who she named and shamed
She knew she wouldn’t get away with naming and shaming a 16 year old girl.

Reactions: 2
You star! That looks like a zara haul. Imagine someone buying the same things as you from Zara 🙄 and calling it plagiarism. She needs to get a grip

Freddy? Is that you?
Well, currently dressed in all black. So I guess not.

Didn’t know the girl was 16, but that doesn’t change my opinion on the girl’s channel. That’a old enough.

But again, Freddy was out of line for this public attack.

Reactions: 1
@PettyBettyBoop could you create us another thread? I don’t know how is done haha... I was thinking something in the lines of “FreddyCousinBrown a nasty mean girl in sheep’s clothing”

Reactions: 3
@PettyBettyBoop could you create us another thread? I don’t know how is done haha... I was thinking something in the lines of “FreddyCousinBrown a nasty mean girl in sheep’s clothing”
I love that idea
I don’t how it’s done either but I would love to highlight the smaller YouTubers she bullied
another great name for the thread could be
FreddyCousinBrown the girl who bullied Grace Foley and Mia MioMiu
I would love to get their page more views especially with what they went through. To show that she can’t bully smaller YouTubers and everyone deserve a space on the platform.

Would love to see a new thread and I think it's great if we can highlight her bullying tactics and nasty personality.

I do believe she has gotten away with bullying people and throwing tantrums to get her way since she was young to get what she wants. I don't think those girls should have copied her but the way she reacts is just blown out of proportion. I think almost all influencers do high street hauls and there will always be an overlap in what you will buy from certain stores. Freddy frequently buys stuff Josie does because there is a limited amount of pink/cream (sponsored) items on the market.

Personally I feel it all boils down to the fact that she's unbelievably immature and when things "don't go her way" she throws a fit. I am now understanding why she works alone and she left her management company. She insists she doesn't hire anyone to edit her videos because she's a perfectionist but it must be a nightmare working with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.