Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been swamped with uni work but so delighted to come back here and see some more chat in this thread!! 🥂

I forgot to share these clips (I’ve just recently discovered screen recording on my phone 😂) but in case you missed them, check out these stories!!! Her vanity is so off the scale it’s hard to believe. First of all, she’d already recorded the silly makeup video, so what’s with the pouting and posing and asking if people would ike to see a video of the look, as if it was so in demand... but she’d already recorded it 😂

Convinced she’s got delusions of grandeur and she’s not as posh or middle class as she makes out. She’d have you thinking she lives on Ladbroke Grove, but apparently she’s somewhere on the very outskirts of London that Londoners don’t consider London (I’m not sure where she lives but I read that in a reddit discussion lol!). I have to admit, I think her loft bedroom is nice- but I think her room renovations may have been gifted because in the video she mentions the company a fair bit and features the man with the designs etc. the rest of the house that I’ve seen in videos isn’t in line with her bedroom or the posh, middle class image she tries to push - the all-pink kitchen for instance (wouldn’t be surprised if she persuaded her parents to have the kitchen done all pink just for her, she’s that spoilt).

Everything she wears is so short. I like some short things too, but I also like mid length and some long pieces too. I hate how she thinks things that aren’t super short are “old fashioned” 🙄 and her colour palette lacks such variety, what’s the point in having 100 things in the same colour?! I don’t know, for a “fashion” influencer she’s pretty closed minded with her fashion.

View attachment 111173
View attachment 111175
Oh I know she had that makeup video prerecorded. She had another haul video recorded but didn’t post it. If you go on her videos on YT, you can see.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What's going on with her little sister Coco (?) I remember she had an Instagram account and she was like 10, which I found so inappropriate.

Reactions: 2
What's going on with her little sister Coco (?) I remember she had an Instagram account and she was like 10, which I found so inappropriate.
She’s now 14, she has her own YouTube channel which to her fair is age appropriate. She seems to enjoy being a kid and doesn’t want to grow up too fast

Some time ago on another forum, someone ordered from her Depop store and it had the return address and they said that her home is nothing like you'd expect it to be. Not saying that it was a broken down house in a ghetto neighborhood or anything, but nowhere near Freddy's standards. For safety reasons, they did not post the address which is understandable. I think the pink Smeg kitchen in her parent's home is downright ridiculous, it's like she completely took over the place and it made it her territory. Girl should stop frivolously buying 3k designer handbags and save up for a down payment for purchasing her own place and make it as frilly and pink as she wants. Why is she even still living at home when she's a financially successful 25 year old? Does she even own a car? It's like she doesn't want to enter adulthood with all it's stressful responsibilities; I bet her parents still pay the mortgage, food, internet and electricity bills while she spends all of her money on fashion and trips.

Reactions: 7
Some time ago on another forum, someone ordered from her Depop store and it had the return address and they said that her home is nothing like you'd expect it to be. Not saying that it was a broken down house in a ghetto neighborhood or anything, but nowhere near Freddy's standards. For safety reasons, they did not post the address which is understandable. I think the pink Smeg kitchen in her parent's home is downright ridiculous, it's like she completely took over the place and it made it her territory. Girl should stop frivolously buying 3k designer handbags and save up for a down payment for purchasing her own place and make it as frilly and pink as she wants. Why is she even still living at home when she's a financially successful 25 year old? Does she even own a car? It's like she doesn't want to enter adulthood with all it's stressful responsibilities; I bet her parents still pay the mortgage, food, internet and electricity bills while she spends all of her money on fashion and trips.
She also leaked her address one time on SnapChat years ago. Yes someone mentioned the Depop address and it’s barely what you would consider London. It’s not a fancy area whatsoever.

She mentions that she lives with her parents because she is saving up money to buy this posh flat in some rich side of London and barely wants to have a mortgage when she does so. That kitchen I bet you was gifted or she bought it because no actual functioning normal adult would tolerate this because it’s like living in barbies dream home in hell.

Most of her clothes and trips are gifted to her. If you look at her IG, she states what was gifted like a Chloe bag and clothes. Even those clothes she sells on her depop, some are gifted like that tacky brown dress she wore in NYC with Josie. All those lavish trips are just Ads. Everything she shows you is an ad. Like her Charlotte tilbury was all gifted through PR and she the has the audacity to link affiliate links to the products she used.

Reactions: 3
She has a car... a cream Mini, so predictable! I’m surprised she doesn’t have a pink one.

I agree. I can’t imagine her paying her parents any housekeeping - too many clothes and designer bags to be buying! Those click bait hauls won’t do themselves 💸 and yeah I remember her talking about still living with her parents, with London rent being so expensive, not sure when she’s planning on leaving?

Coco at least acts her age... while Freddy acts Coco’s age 😂

She also leaked her address one time on SnapChat years ago. Yes someone mentioned the Depop address and it’s barely what you would consider London. It’s not a fancy area whatsoever.

She mentions that she lives with her parents because she is saving up money to buy this posh flat in some rich side of London and barely wants to have a mortgage when she does so. That kitchen I bet you was gifted or she bought it because no actual functioning normal adult would tolerate this because it’s like living in barbies dream home in hell.

Most of her clothes and trips are gifted to her. If you look at her IG, she states what was gifted like a Chloe bag and clothes. Even those clothes she sells on her depop, some are gifted like that tacky brown dress she wore in NYC with Josie. All those lavish trips are just Ads. Everything she shows you is an ad. Like her Charlotte tilbury was all gifted through PR and she the has the audacity to link affiliate links to the products she used.
Where is it she lives? I missed that! I’m so curious now. In her room makeover video, at the very start she goes on and on about living in London... “me and my family we live in London, I’ve grown up in London and I really want to carry on living in London so whilst I have a family that lives in London it would be really silly to rent”...

and yes, that kitchen is a monstrosity and lacks any taste or class. It’s something a ten year old would choose!

Another pointless posing video on IG stories.

She has a car... a cream Mini, so predictable! I’m surprised she doesn’t have a pink one.

I agree. I can’t imagine her paying her parents any housekeeping - too many clothes and designer bags to be buying! Those click bait hauls won’t do themselves 💸 and yeah I remember her talking about still living with her parents, with London rent being so expensive, not sure when she’s planning on leaving?

Coco at least acts her age... while Freddy acts Coco’s age 😂

Where is it she lives? I missed that! I’m so curious now. In her room makeover video, at the very start she goes on and on about living in London... “me and my family we live in London, I’ve grown up in London and I really want to carry on living in London so whilst I have a family that lives in London it would be really silly to rent”...

and yes, that kitchen is a monstrosity and lacks any taste or class. It’s something a ten year old would choose!

Another pointless posing video on IG stories.
A source on another thread said this about where she lives “But about zone 4 in North West London in an area famed for its private school but also probably about 45 minutes - an hour to central London,”
Apparently it’s right on the border of London

A quick google you can easily find her address, let’s say it’s closer alot closer to Watford than London, even outer London. Most would consider it in Middlesex. Zone 5 takes about 55 min on the tube to kings cross.

A quick google you can easily find her address, let’s say it’s closer alot closer to Watford than London, even outer London. Most would consider it in Middlesex. Zone 5 takes about 55 min on the tube to kings cross.
Oh my word, you're right! I just looked her up (she's registered on Companies House, so it's all freely public information, but I won't put the address here). Definitely Middlesex. Had to have a look on street view - cos I'm a nosey norris and the curiosity was too much - and wow, it's definitely not in line with her wannabe upper-middle-class-made-in-Chelsea delusions.

And it might just be the light in the photo, but I swear her house looks like it's pink 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that's the neighbours, I think hers is peach.
Seriously easy to find her parents address, I wouldn't be too happy if i were them. Anything could happen.
Her tantrum on Instagram about no international postage for depop and risking her health (how she's not going to the country) was interesting. I have to send something from Ireland to UK and asked in my local post office earlier this week and was told it's fine. Loves dramatising things.

I think that's the neighbours, I think hers is peach.
Seriously easy to find her parents address, I wouldn't be too happy if i were them. Anything could happen.
Her tantrum on Instagram about no international postage for depop and risking her health (how she's not going to the country) was interesting. I have to send something from Ireland to UK and asked in my local post office earlier this week and was told it's fine. Loves dramatising things.
I know, I don't think it's right for her to have that address listed.

And agree with you about Depop, what's the big deal about posting even to Europe, she said something like the cost of a small parcel starts from £40 and that's just not true. "I'm sorry but I'm not risking the health of my family :( " - trying to sound all gracious but, well, it's the same risk whether you post UK or abroad lmao there's literally no difference!

I'm still thinking it's the pink looking one on the end (with those garish pink blinds on the first floor 🤢), I did some zooming in 😅 and the seen the same number by the front door!

There's a cream Mini around the side of the house, opposite the gate into the back garden

Reactions: 5
She lives in my area great:ROFLMAO: I'm surprised I've never seen her prancing about in all her pink galore it's not like it'd be hard to spot her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll admit I didn't zoom in, but I agree that u hope some blindly following fans start to see her selfish and spoilt attitude after that tantrum. If risking health sending stuff in the post don't do it then

Just looked at her house on street view. Also found her cream mini. I'm in shock! She really portrays that she lives in this upper class area in a massive house. Especially with the money she spends?! Surely she could buy a house even bigger than her parents place just for herself..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.