Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she kept the fringe. It is way too blocky. When she first got it, I thought she would grow it out again.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she kept the fringe. It is way too blocky. When she first got it, I thought she would grow it out again.

I don't think it suits her , I have seen her post some nasty replies on her youtube and never replies to nice comments, says it all!

Reactions: 2
She's really showing great organization skills, can't film a video a week consistently. I would have preferred if she didn't do haul week and did a decent video each week.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if one day someone who went to school with her or lives near her would comment on this post. Would love a real life perspective on this delusional pink Disney princess.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if one day someone who went to school with her or lives near her would comment on this post. Would love a real life perspective on this delusional pink Disney princess.
I often wonder this! Remember when she spoke about going to her school prom/formal (think it was in her ‘style evolution’ video) - and she told everyone in her school that she was to be the only one to wear pink? Nobody else was allowed to wear pink to their prom 😧😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I often wonder this! Remember when she spoke about going to her school prom/formal (think it was in her ‘style evolution’ video) - and she told everyone in her school that she was to be the only one to wear pink? Nobody else was allowed to wear pink to their prom 😧😂
that’s classic narcissist behaviour and she was clearly the school bully

Reactions: 9
I've been watching Freddy's channel for a few years after I randomly stumbled on her iPhone 7 plus unboxing video and at first I thought she was a breath of fresh air. She didn't yell at the viewer (I hate how she screams in her videos now, actually made me jump in her recent decluttering one and FFS you are 25 not 5!), seemed very well-mannered and even though I'm much older I liked her aesthetic a lot.

Fas forward about three years and I cannot believe how much my opinion on her has changed. She now comes across as one of the biggest fakes out there, has a very poorly hidden nasty/petty streak and appears to have no personality or life of any kind beyond consumerism. Even her bedroom looks like shop and I find something really sad about that. The way her parents and boyfriend seem happy to fuel her negative traits to the max is sad as well. She is so stunted, as people here have said. And everyone else is always the problem, never her. It was telling when she talked about stage school (or was it college?) in one video and how not one person was nice there. Normally if everyone is an issue this issue is actually you.

It was a shock reading this thread though and learning she doesn't even live in London, like she's always claimed, but Middlesex. I'm now low-key fascinated about the realities of her life. This thread has been a real eye-opener.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been watching Freddy's channel for a few years after I randomly stumbled on her iPhone 7 plus unboxing video and at first I thought she was a breath of fresh air. She didn't yell at the viewer (I hate how she screams in her videos now, actually made me jump in her recent decluttering one and FFS you are 25 not 5!), seemed very well-mannered and even though I'm much older I liked her aesthetic a lot.

Fas forward about three years and I cannot believe how much my opinion on her has changed. She now comes across as one of the biggest fakes out there, has a very poorly hidden nasty/petty streak and appears to have no personality or life of any kind beyond consumerism. Even her bedroom looks like shop and I find something really sad about that. The way her parents and boyfriend seem happy to fuel her negative traits to the max is sad as well. She is so stunted, as people here have said. And everyone else is always the problem, never her. It was telling when she talked about stage school (or was it college?) in one video and how not one person was nice there. Normally if everyone is an issue this issue is actually you.

It was a shock reading this thread though and learning she doesn't even live in London, like she's always claimed, but Middlesex. I'm now low-key fascinated about the realities of her life. This thread has been a real eye-opener.
Welcome!
Yeah she’s changed quite a lot and it’s sad.
It’s even more sad how she snaps at her viewers and isn’t humble. Always looking to be praised and worshiped. She’s a witch and if people made fun of her is probably because she acted like a Princess and entitled.

Reactions: 5
Welcome!
Yeah she’s changed quite a lot and it’s sad.
It’s even more sad how she snaps at her viewers and isn’t humble. Always looking to be praised and worshiped. She’s a witch and if people made fun of her is probably because she acted like a Princess and entitled.
Thanks, PettyBettyBoop!

Her attitude is so, so awful. The worst I saw was when she requested viewers send her stuff for a video and then she blasted them about things not being wrapped well enough and other stuff. Given that her viewers are, by and large, clearly very young it was an appalling display from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh my days, that is hideous! So tacky, tasteless and cheap 🤢 haven’t seen the video yet, I can’t believe people are praising that decor! They must be out of their minds!

Another thing about these influencers that gets on my nerves - when they edit their photos so the clothes don’t look how they really are. I would never, ever have thought this dress was a pistachio colour! As usual, she’s taken all the green out of the photo, it looks white. what is the point in showing clothes that you’re trying to promote in a completely different light to how they are in real life?

20D825AD-9AC8-40ED-AAD1-8AF7C5F5A658.png

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.