Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she gets on, her fans probably assume she's in some posh neighbourhood in central London and she's happy to let everyone think as much. All those photos taken in nice residential streets round Kensington etc., just think, she has to travel for at least an hour to take them 😂 I wish everyone knew the truth about her non-London, fake life.

It's not fair on her parents to have their address listed. She puts out all this content about how many valuable and expensive belongings she has in her house for the world to see, not wise. I wonder if/when she moves out and has her own place (if she's saving up to buy and not rent in central London, let's be real, I can't see that EVER happening!), will she update it to her address?

The tantrum was pathetic. It's a simple matter of she just doesn't want to pay a few quid extra to ship outside the UK. Fine way to thank your fans that enable her lifestyle.

Also can we take a moment to note that her Depop bio says "Dictator of taste" lmao this girl out here thinking she's the British Blair Waldorf! Imagine having an all pink kitchen, those patent white knee high boots, an orange tan and the most god-awful taste in clothes and calling yourself a dictator of taste 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she gets on, her fans probably assume she's in some posh neighbourhood in central London and she's happy to let everyone think as much. All those photos taken in nice residential streets round Kensington etc., just think, she has to travel for at least an hour to take them 😂 I wish everyone knew the truth about her non-London, fake life.

It's not fair on her parents to have their address listed. She puts out all this content about how many valuable and expensive belongings she has in her house for the world to see, not wise. I wonder if/when she moves out and has her own place (if she's saving up to buy and not rent in central London, let's be real, I can't see that EVER happening!), will she update it to her address?

The tantrum was pathetic. It's a simple matter of she just doesn't want to pay a few quid extra to ship outside the UK. Fine way to thank your fans that enable her lifestyle.

Also can we take a moment to note that her Depop bio says "Dictator of taste" lmao this girl out here thinking she's the British Blair Waldorf! Imagine having an all pink kitchen, those patent white knee high boots, an orange tan and the most god-awful taste in clothes and calling yourself a dictator of taste 🤪
I hope she gets a suite or pays to keep her next address nonpublic.
This little girl needs a reality check.
I’m so tempted to reply to her fans on her IG when they ask Freddy to love their comments and be like,”that’s wishful thinking, according to Freddy she doesn’t owe you a thing!”

Sent her a message

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I hope she gets a suite or pays to keep her next address nonpublic.
This little girl needs a reality check.
I’m so tempted to reply to her fans on her IG when they ask Freddy to love their comments and be like,”that’s wishful thinking, according to Freddy she doesn’t owe you a thing!”

Sent her a message
Well said!! 👏👏👏 did she respond?! 👀

Reactions: 3
Well said!! 👏👏👏 did she respond?! 👀
No not yet

Big question in regards to laws in the UK

Are influencers allowed to be selling their PR/Gifted items? I know in the USA you aren’t suppose to as you can lose your sponsorships. They can’t be sold but only gifted.

Only reason I am asking is that Miss Freddy is selling a zimmerman dress that was gifted to her for $700pounds. Trying to go look her depop for screen shots

Reactions: 1
No not yet

Big question in regards to laws in the UK

Are influencers allowed to be selling their PR/Gifted items? I know in the USA you aren’t suppose to as you can lose your sponsorships. They can’t be sold but only gifted.

Only reason I am asking is that Miss Freddy is selling a zimmerman dress that was gifted to her for $700pounds. Trying to go look her depop for screen shots
Loads of Uk youtubers do this Emily Canham, Summer Xo is awful for it her whole Depop/YouTube channel is gifted and sponsored clothes

• Wow
If the dress is such a dream, why is she selling it? 😭

This is why influencers need to be taken with a grain of salt
Call me dumb, but I don't understand why she advertises it as ''new with tag'' if she already wore it out? Like does she put it on for a couple of minutes with the tag hidden at the back just to take a pic? Usually when I love an item, the first thing I do is cut off the tag because I know that I will get use out of it.

Reactions: 10
Call me dumb, but I don't understand why she advertises it as ''new with tag'' if she already wore it out? Like does she put it on for a couple of minutes with the tag hidden at the back just to take a pic? Usually when I love an item, the first thing I do is cut off the tag because I know that I will get use out of it.
It’s not new and she clearly wore that brown TopShop dress in NYC.

I think in her delusional mind, anything still with a tag is brand new even worn.
It’s so tacky.
I’m like you, I remove the tags immediately when I wear something.

Reactions: 4
It’s not new and she clearly wore that brown TopShop dress in NYC.

I think in her delusional mind, anything still with a tag is brand new even worn.
It’s so tacky.
I’m like you, I remove the tags immediately when I wear something.
Her scamming beige friend fashion Mumblr is the same it winds me up

Reactions: 4
I was thinking about this the other day (actually started a thread to ask others!), about influencers selling their PR/gifted items. I seen a Charlotte Tilbury serum listed on eBay before it was even released, and the seller was a well known UK influencer's dad, who has been selling loads of her PR gifts on her behalf! It really rubbed me up the wrong way for some reason.

I don't think there's a law against them doing so but something about it seems so crass to me, especially when they sell with the tags still on yet we know they've worn it! I understand within reason they couldn't keep every single thing because they are sent so much, but they could give to family/friends, hold a giveaway from time to time to thank fans, or even sell it on eBay with a portion of the profits to go to charity. It also kinda seems rude to the brand, would they not see that and think it's unappreciative? Especially in the case of selling the things on without having used them at all.

I think her keeping the tags on just shows how she never intended to keep it. And wow, it's "a dream" but she's selling it cos it's "too short"? Come off it, in Freddy's eyes, the shorter the better!

Can't believe she's trying to flog her Zimmerman gifted playsuit. The way she gushes about Zimmerman all the time, you'd think she'd want to keep it just to have it. And saying it was around £1000 brand new so selling for £700, "please understand why it's priced highly" - like oh, that's such a generous discount Freddy, but well, you didn't pay £1000 - you got it for free! Who on earth is gonna buy it from her?

Reactions: 9
I was thinking about this the other day (actually started a thread to ask others!), about influencers selling their PR/gifted items. I seen a Charlotte Tilbury serum listed on eBay before it was even released, and the seller was a well known UK influencer's dad, who has been selling loads of her PR gifts on her behalf! It really rubbed me up the wrong way for some reason.

I don't think there's a law against them doing so but something about it seems so crass to me, especially when they sell with the tags still on yet we know they've worn it! I understand within reason they couldn't keep every single thing because they are sent so much, but they could give to family/friends, hold a giveaway from time to time to thank fans, or even sell it on eBay with a portion of the profits to go to charity. It also kinda seems rude to the brand, would they not see that and think it's unappreciative? Especially in the case of selling the things on without having used them at all.

I think her keeping the tags on just shows how she never intended to keep it. And wow, it's "a dream" but she's selling it cos it's "too short"? Come off it, in Freddy's eyes, the shorter the better!

Can't believe she's trying to flog her Zimmerman gifted playsuit. The way she gushes about Zimmerman all the time, you'd think she'd want to keep it just to have it. And saying it was around £1000 brand new so selling for £700, "please understand why it's priced highly" - like oh, that's such a generous discount Freddy, but well, you didn't pay £1000 - you got it for free! Who on earth is gonna buy it from her?
I know what what you mean. Not only is she given free expensive stuff, but she is probably paid a nice amount to advertise it and then she has the audacity to sell it at an astronomical price. Gotta get that money honey for your London mansion. It's like a slap in the face to the company and a major disservice to her subscribers who don't know any better. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of her depop items were gifted. Lots of youtubers do big giveaways from stuff they don't use from PR packages, I did a quick search for FreddyMyLove Giveaway and apparently, the last one she did was in 2017, when she was much more humble.

Reactions: 2
I know what what you mean. Not only is she given free expensive stuff, but she is probably paid a nice amount to advertise it and then she has the audacity to sell it at an astronomical price. Gotta get that money honey for your London mansion. It's like a slap in the face to the company and a major disservice to her subscribers who don't know any better. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of her depop items were gifted. Lots of youtubers do big giveaways from stuff they don't use from PR packages, I did a quick search for FreddyMyLove Giveaway and apparently, the last one she did was in 2017, when she was much more humble.
Yes as they should, do give aways or donate it to women’s shelters.
I know she gives stuff to her mom and relatives, so that’s cool in terms of beauty products but I can’t get over the fact selling gifted clothes on depop. Not only selling clothes but claiming to be new when it’s been clearly worn because it has tags and advertising it initially as the BEST thing in the world when it’s all a lie. TOPShop should get a Tag and screen shot of this bullcrap. I know I sound like a broken record but I hope humility slaps her in the face soon. This holy than thou attitude of hers is ridiculous

Soooo we all know how Freddy loves her eye lash extensions:

“...Dr. Lamees Hamdan tells us that it's a good idea to only get extensions sporadically, like before a wedding or special occasion, as opposed to consistently. "Getting eyelash extensions regularly can, and usually does, lead to loss of your own natural lashes," explains Dr. Hamdan.” (Source:https://www.refinery29.com/en-ca/2018/11/217102/eyelash-extensions-pros-and-cons)

I’m gonna die laughing when she realizes her natural lashes are destroyed

Last edited:
What I find creepy about Freddy is her obsession with Josie. Josie will buy a top and then Freddy will have it in the next video... Also her little playroom upstairs... she lives with her parents and has a little pink Barbie Disney style bedroom like she's 14. Shes 26! Sorry but stuffed animals on the bed after 19 is immature !! I find her fashion to be cheap looking. I think the only reason anyone watches her is because her looks. She acts like she is more beautiful than she is though. Her thighs are insanely big for her body. Sorry to body shame but she is not perfect like she thinks

Reactions: 7
I'm not all that familiar with Josie, but went on to her blog last night for a peek - they're very alike, their logos/branding are so similar as well!

What I find worse than the stuffed animals on her bed, are those creepy looking dolls she has sitting on top of the chest of drawers. They are horrible things! *shudders*

Her vanity is extraordinary. I mean, even when sharing and responding to that Instagram message that she felt was rude and uncalled for, she couldn't just address it with plain text - she had to include her face for no other reason! And yes, that's right about the eyelash extensions. Oh boy will she be sorry when she loses her own eyelashes.

I think on first glance she looks nice, but I find the more you look, the more you see she's not actually all that. That fringe does her no favours imo.

What I find creepy about Freddy is her obsession with Josie. Josie will buy a top and then Freddy will have it in the next video... Also her little playroom upstairs... she lives with her parents and has a little pink Barbie Disney style bedroom like she's 14. Shes 26! Sorry but stuffed animals on the bed after 19 is immature !! I find her fashion to be cheap looking. I think the only reason anyone watches her is because her looks. She acts like she is more beautiful than she is though. Her thighs are insanely big for her body. Sorry to body shame but she is not perfect like she thinks
I'm not a fan of Freddy (hence why I'm here), but I think it's a little extreme to say her thighs are 'insanely big for her body'... I think she's just got a more womanly figure. It might look off though because, in other ways, she still presents with the style of a much younger girl. I think she gained some weight since her early days (normal as people grow older) but didn't adjust her outfits or mindset to her body. I get she wants to maintain a consistent look for the Freddy brand but I think it's time she evolved beyond the pink princess aesthetic (although I can't see it happening).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she has big thighs either. The way she dresses and styles herself is too young for someone her age (not like 26 is old at all, but you know what I mean!). She claims to be classic in her style, and that couldn’t be further from the truth IMO!

Also what’s going on with her colour? the filter probably isn’t helping but look at the shade difference between her face and body. Such a stark contrast from her jawline 😂 and more posing 🙄 I wonder what this super scary video to record was? 😱 She said her last video about home salon things was *so out of her comfort zone* so I can’t imagine what this is gonna be 😱

She also said a while ago about the headband trend that’s round at the moment, that the headbands are far too big looking. I actually agreed with her. They look odd on. Yet here we are - another day another huge headband? Is she that much of a slave to trends?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she has big thighs either. The way she dresses and styles herself is too young for someone her age (not like 26 is old at all, but you know what I mean!). She claims to be classic in her style, and that couldn’t be further from the truth IMO!

Also what’s going on with her colour? the filter probably isn’t helping but look at the shade difference between her face and body. Such a stark contrast from her jawline 😂 and more posing 🙄 I wonder what this super scary video to record was? 😱 She said her last video about home salon things was *so out of her comfort zone* so I can’t imagine what this is gonna be 😱

She also said a while ago about the headband trend that’s round at the moment, that the headbands are far too big looking. I actually agreed with her. They look odd on. Yet here we are - another day another huge headband? Is she that much of a slave to trends?

View attachment 115092
Is she trying to eye f*ck the camera? Cringe

• Haha
Also her little playroom upstairs... she lives with her parents and has a little pink Barbie Disney style bedroom like she's 14. Shes 26! Sorry but stuffed animals on the bed after 19 is immature !!
I also find this really weird, she has recently renovated her room yet it looks like a four year old lives there. I also can't imagine how her boyfriend feels in there when he visits - 26 year old man sleeping over in her princess bed lol?

Also I'm sooo curious how she will style her house if she ever does buy one. Imagine if she does entire house in the same way?? I can't imagine any man being okay with that.

• Haha
I also find this really weird, she has recently renovated her room yet it looks like a four year old lives there. I also can't imagine how her boyfriend feels in there when he visits - 26 year old man sleeping over in her princess bed lol?

Also I'm sooo curious how she will style her house if she ever does buy one. Imagine if she does entire house in the same way?? I can't imagine any man being okay with that.
She will probably style it the same way currently. Her boyfriend JJ seems to be okay with her pink obsession. So as long as they are still together, house will be pink.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.