Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a short time I thought she was classic, but I actually think she's kind of chavvy now tbh šŸ˜‚
I used to find her rather classic at first too, but the whole ditsy/ mean girl comments / quotes she uses at the beginning of her video just come across rude and patronising to her viewers :(

Reactions: 7
Seriously Freddy?! Posting and glorifying all of your designer handbags amongst the crisis. And a haul week next week?! My good Lord! It's not even as if you can go out and wear all these fancy clothes, plus you're still putting delivery drivers at risk all for toot in which you admit during your haul weeks you send 80% back?!?!?

USE YOUR PLATFORM FOR A GOOD CAUSE LIKE FLUER (DEFORCE) AND DONATE SOME OF YOUR CLEARED OUT ITEMS TO HELP PEOPLE!

Reactions: 5
Seriously Freddy?! Posting and glorifying all of your designer handbags amongst the crisis. And a haul week next week?! My good Lord! It's not even as if you can go out and wear all these fancy clothes, plus you're still putting delivery drivers at risk all for toot in which you admit during your haul weeks you send 80% back?!?!?

USE YOUR PLATFORM FOR A GOOD CAUSE LIKE FLUER (DEFORCE) AND DONATE SOME OF YOUR CLEARED OUT ITEMS TO HELP PEOPLE!
Completely tone-deaf or what?! Sheā€™s just completely self absorbed (and self centred, and self obsessed.....)

I took this screenshot of one of her stories that I forgot to share here. It was literally a video of her sitting posing, pouting and looking around, no talking just posing. I've never seen such sheer vanity in my life, the girlā€™s honestly obsessed with herself šŸ˜‚ and the woeful caption, sheā€™s struggling to film yet managed to do full hair and makeup šŸŽ» cut the self pity fgs, itā€™s a crap time for everyone, Freddy šŸ™„

299108D1-B2F7-4C4E-B679-ECAA49A5AAA7.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She acts / looks like if they took Queen Elizabeth out of naftalene and dropped her in 2020.
Boring, uninspiring, staged, happy-clappy-yappy, young person fancy dressing like an old woman before it's time. And she think she is cool.
Save me.

Finally de-lurking because this thread is not nearly long enough for how snark worthy this faux princess is. Her Zara spring 2020 edit haul sent me over the edge with this pick:

fail.jpeg

Ummmm.....I was waiting for her to say something along the lines of "I had such high hopes for this dress but what a fail" but NO she waxes poetic about it and thinks this looks good?!?!?!?!?! How does one 25-year-old have such pitiful taste?!?!?! This fugly Zara creation is the same color as her hair and orange skin. I can't o_O

• Haha
Finally de-lurking because this thread is not nearly long enough for how snark worthy this faux princess is. Her Zara spring 2020 edit haul sent me over the edge with this pick:

View attachment 107424

Ummmm.....I was waiting for her to say something along the lines of "I had such high hopes for this dress but what a fail" but NO she waxes poetic about it and thinks this looks good?!?!?!?!?! How does one 25-year-old have such pitiful taste?!?!?! This fugly Zara creation is the same color as her hair and orange skin. I can't o_O
Welcome!

The whole haul week is an absolute train wreck, I still cannot fathom how she thinks this much excessive online shopping when she doesn't plan on keeping half of it is perfectly acceptable. Shameful behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I agree, I think this thread should be much busier! I could talk at length about her šŸ™ˆ

She claims her ā€œhaul weeksā€ are exhausting lmao. I havenā€™t watched her in full this week but she said that about a previous year haul week. And the other day she took an IG video of herself falling back on her bed exhausted and posing šŸ˜‚ all that online ordering and trying on clothes for videos must be so taxing. Itā€™s a hard old life being Freddy!

I agree, I think this thread should be much busier! I could talk at length about her šŸ™ˆ

She claims her ā€œhaul weeksā€ are exhausting lmao. I havenā€™t watched her in full this week but she said that about a previous year haul week. And the other day she took an IG video of herself falling back on her bed exhausted and posing šŸ˜‚ all that online ordering and trying on clothes for videos must be so taxing. Itā€™s a hard old life being Freddy!
It all so embarrassing, imagine having to work every day like the rest of us commoners... Oh no, too much for Princess Pink...

I did comment on one haul week video when she was harping on about green and pink "imagine two colours found in florals already go together i was sarcastic and no reactions

She grinds my gears but I can't stop watching her.

Latest video is a makeup video using 'ONLY' Charlotte Tilbury. Most if not all of the products have been gifted to her, including the newest releases and products that haven't even been released yet, but no mention of that. No ad, no gifted, nothing. Everything she uses is brand new.

She talks such CRAP. She loves the Magic Cream and said it reminds her so much of a cream her grandmother used to make, which they called "Nanny's Magic Cream".... sure, Jan šŸ‘

Her favourite concealer is supposedly Magic Away, but she uses a Nars one in the video because she doesn't have a Magic Away one (read: they didn't send her one). The same goes for brows - they didn't send her a brow product, so she uses her Hourglass and Benefit ones (sorry, wasn't this supposed to be "ONLY" Charlotte Tilbury products?).

She put on a lot of highlighter and her face was very shiny. She says it's "so radiant and healthy, not dry or dull". She then proceeds to use TWO powders which completely undoes any highlighter. She then says it "dulls down" on the highlighter shine which she feels "you kind of need" - so, the complete opposite to what she said a couple of minutes before, then!

She then goes all over her face with the OTHER powder, and has by now completely mattified her face. There was literally no point in her putting any of the previous highlighter on (it was the new Pillow Talk one too, which I'm sure they would have wanted her to showcase in a better way than this). But don't worry, she's going to be layering up with more! A brand new Filmstar Bronze and Glow to contour, again (she has already contoured with the liquid wand) and highlight (again).

Not really the best advertisement, is it?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've only watched about 5 videos but honestly I watched them to figure out if the pink theme is a joke or not?? I love wardrobe clearances but omg her clear out videos are sooo rambly and nonsensical. She seems nice but im making an internal black list of influencers/celebs who post self obsessed, pity-me posts during this time and I won't give them the time of day again. Imagine doing a haul every single day!! I have Ā£8 in my account until my next pay because I had to buy a prescription twice due to issues with delivery/ collection/ etc from the virus. And I'm one of the lucky ones because I'm staying with my parents so they're doing the food shop! I don't want it to come across as if I'm hating on her because I'm in a bad place because 1. I'm feeling very blessed right now and 2. I wouldn't take it out on a random girl but I mean seriously. Do these people not have management? Or self awareness?

I do find myself liking and actually purchasing some of her summer dresses from her hauls that come from less expensive stores (H&M/ASOS/Zara) but I can't stand her. I find her so unlikable, Freddy is so pretentious and prissy, like come on, we all know that she comes from a middle class family and just got lucky with Youtube. Also, how many same style clothing and purses does this girl need in different shades of blush and cream? I hate that she did her stupid haul week amid this crisis and we're supposed to feel bad for her because she's self quarantining and can't go on her lavish trips around the world.

I don't understand how people can actually like this girl after following her for a while. She acts like a child and has a really annoying attitude. Her way of talking and the way she carries herself really seems fake.
But other than that.. If she is going to have this as a full-time job, showing people how to dress and so on.. isn't she then supposed to actually know how to dress herself first? She can't even put on clothes that are flattering for her own body shape and all of her clothes are way too short. She seems to think she is timeless and elegant, she is anything but.

Am I the only one thinking her style is just getting worse and worse? She used to have some really beautiful pieces in her wardrobe and I purchased some of them myself, but everything she buys lately looks awful. I watched her haul-week hoping at least one outfit would be flattering and nicely put together but no.. Imagine having the luck and opportunity to have such a platform and not even have the discipline, taste and knowledge to make the most out of it.

Lazy and tacky, that's what she is.

I don't understand how people can actually like this girl after following her for a while. She acts like a child and has a really annoying attitude. Her way of talking and the way she carries herself really seems fake.
But other than that.. If she is going to have this as a full-time job, showing people how to dress and so on.. isn't she then supposed to actually know how to dress herself first? She can't even put on clothes that are flattering for her own body shape and all of her clothes are way too short. She seems to think she is timeless and elegant, she is anything but.

Am I the only one thinking her style is just getting worse and worse? She used to have some really beautiful pieces in her wardrobe and I purchased some of them myself, but everything she buys lately looks awful. I watched her haul-week hoping at least one outfit would be flattering and nicely put together but no.. Imagine having the luck and opportunity to have such a platform and not even have the discipline, taste and knowledge to make the most out of it.

Lazy and tacky, that's what she is.
yup it annoys me so much when the only U.K./cold place fashion youtubers I find just prance around as if it's always 20+ degrees here! there's probably a window of about 3 months that we can wear the kind of stuff she does in scotland, and the rest we need practical, warm clothes! That is a real pet peeve of mine because I think that just shows real lack of imagination because anyone can pair a nice pair of shorts and T-shirt together or pop on a dress but try and make it work with ten more layers and tights and a coat!

Reactions: 8
Latest video is a makeup video using 'ONLY' Charlotte Tilbury. Most if not all of the products have been gifted to her, including the newest releases and products that haven't even been released yet, but no mention of that. No ad, no gifted, nothing. Everything she uses is brand new.

She talks such CRAP. She loves the Magic Cream and said it reminds her so much of a cream her grandmother used to make, which they called "Nanny's Magic Cream".... sure, Jan šŸ‘

Her favourite concealer is supposedly Magic Away, but she uses a Nars one in the video because she doesn't have a Magic Away one (read: they didn't send her one). The same goes for brows - they didn't send her a brow product, so she uses her Hourglass and Benefit ones (sorry, wasn't this supposed to be "ONLY" Charlotte Tilbury products?).

She put on a lot of highlighter and her face was very shiny. She says it's "so radiant and healthy, not dry or dull". She then proceeds to use TWO powders which completely undoes any highlighter. She then says it "dulls down" on the highlighter shine which she feels "you kind of need" - so, the complete opposite to what she said a couple of minutes before, then!

She then goes all over her face with the OTHER powder, and has by now completely mattified her face. There was literally no point in her putting any of the previous highlighter on (it was the new Pillow Talk one too, which I'm sure they would have wanted her to showcase in a better way than this). But don't worry, she's going to be layering up with more! A brand new Filmstar Bronze and Glow to contour, again (she has already contoured with the liquid wand) and highlight (again).

Not really the best advertisement, is it?!
OMG THANK YOU!!! ALL THIS and MOREEE .... She was gifted the majority of all the CT stuff. Someone in her comments called her out for click bait on this video and she went defensive saying, "how since it was only 2 products that weren't CT".
I still don't understand why she even does these makeup videos. She's not a makeup artist or actually has any skill. All her makeup looks look EXACTLY the same way.

In regards to her haul week, she asked her fans about it to have a defense incase others like ourselves call her out. She can blame her fans by saying, "well you guiiiisses asked for it". No chavvy, you got like 2 people asking for it.This was probably the worst haul week ever. I mean she has bought cute stuff in the past that I have bought (but not through her affiliate links because I'm petty like that). She really has no concept of the real world and her lack of education clearly shows.

I really despise her affiliate links during the CT video, especially how she was gifted ALL of that. Fails to disclose it on this video but on her IG you can see that most of it all was sent in PR.

Reactions: 6
In regards to her haul week, she asked her fans about it to have a defense incase others like ourselves call her out. She can blame her fans by saying, "well you guiiiisses asked for it". No chavvy, you got like 2 people asking for it.This was probably the worst haul week ever. I mean she has bought cute stuff in the past that I have bought (but not through her affiliate links because I'm petty like that). She really has no concept of the real world and her lack of education clearly shows.

I really despise her affiliate links during the CT video, especially how she was gifted ALL of that. Fails to disclose it on this video but on her IG you can see that most of it all was sent in PR.
I don't know where to start how can she have 1.06 million followers ? She's 25 and behaves like a silly child the pink obsession with the ridiculous short dresses and revealing tops , she absolutely loves herself and the constant preening and staring at herself makes me so angry !

Reactions: 6
FFS. Spends an unnecessary amount on clothes for haul week she won't keep and then uploads a massive wardrobe declutter. I can't with this girl. So wasteful and inconsiderate.

I don't know where to start how can she have 1.06 million followers ? She's 25 and behaves like a silly child the pink obsession with the ridiculous short dresses and revealing tops , she absolutely loves herself and the constant preening and staring at herself makes me so angry !
She has no concept for the real world. Her short dresses are cute but not everything needs to be short. Itā€™s really not classy to wear that short of dresses all the time.
Sheā€™s really not classy. She should take a lesson or two from Kate Middleton. People can say what they want about Meghan Markle but her style is class act and sophisticated.

People have accused Freddy of buying followers. However, I donā€™t know how that would be possible for YouTube as it was discovered that her friend Josie (& her man child) bought IG fake followers

Iā€™ve been swamped with uni work but so delighted to come back here and see some more chat in this thread!! šŸ„‚

I forgot to share these clips (Iā€™ve just recently discovered screen recording on my phone šŸ˜‚) but in case you missed them, check out these stories!!! Her vanity is so off the scale itā€™s hard to believe. First of all, sheā€™d already recorded the silly makeup video, so whatā€™s with the pouting and posing and asking if people would ike to see a video of the look, as if it was so in demand... but sheā€™d already recorded it šŸ˜‚

Convinced sheā€™s got delusions of grandeur and sheā€™s not as posh or middle class as she makes out. Sheā€™d have you thinking she lives on Ladbroke Grove, but apparently sheā€™s somewhere on the very outskirts of London that Londoners donā€™t consider London (Iā€™m not sure where she lives but I read that in a reddit discussion lol!). I have to admit, I think her loft bedroom is nice- but I think her room renovations may have been gifted because in the video she mentions the company a fair bit and features the man with the designs etc. the rest of the house that Iā€™ve seen in videos isnā€™t in line with her bedroom or the posh, middle class image she tries to push - the all-pink kitchen for instance (wouldnā€™t be surprised if she persuaded her parents to have the kitchen done all pink just for her, sheā€™s that spoilt).

Everything she wears is so short. I like some short things too, but I also like mid length and some long pieces too. I hate how she thinks things that arenā€™t super short are ā€œold fashionedā€ šŸ™„ and her colour palette lacks such variety, whatā€™s the point in having 100 things in the same colour?! I donā€™t know, for a ā€œfashionā€ influencer sheā€™s pretty closed minded with her fashion.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.