Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I'm not very familiar with her, I've only watched a few of her YouTube videos, but I actually like what I've seen so far (everyday look, a hair video, recreating gossip girl outfits). She seems to put a lot of effort in to her videos, unlike some other YouTubers (*coughs* Zoella 😂). Not a fan of her IG though, it's far too white-washed for me. I get wanting to have a consistent style in terms of colours, filters etc. but all her pictures look the same.

I read somewhere that she had left Gleam because they were pushing her to do and promote things that she didn't like or want to. If that's true, I admire her because I hate the sound of Gleam as it is. Although she's now signed to Storm, so I suppose she had other options to fall back on; she could afford to be more principled.
She’s been signed to storm for a couple years now.
I remember seeing it and wondering why she wasn’t getting/doing any modelling jobs

she signed with them in June 2016

Reactions: 1

clueless

Chatty Member
A song from Tangled of all things. She really does all she can to encourage the “princess” comments doesn’t she?!

Has she been at the autotune again?

I was reading on another page about Freddy’s past racist tweets. Can’t find those tweets and even did numerous searches. Screenshots were posted at a time on gurugossip but pics are no longer available. Anyone ever actually see them? I know it was about a man from India.
I read about them too on Guru Gossip, but never seen them for myself!

Nova

VIP Member
You star! That looks like a zara haul. Imagine someone buying the same things as you from Zara 🙄 and calling it plagiarism. She needs to get a grip

Freddy? Is that you?
Well, currently dressed in all black. So I guess not.

Didn’t know the girl was 16, but that doesn’t change my opinion on the girl’s channel. That’a old enough.

But again, Freddy was out of line for this public attack.

hnoz

VIP Member
A little bird told me she has been to stay in the countryside with her influencer friend... saw photos on friends thread... all those ultra short frills were packed for that I suppose.
Freddy posted on her own instagram that she is at Josie's.

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
Random but has anyone seen her sisters what I got for Christmas...? She’s into witch craft?! I seriously hope she’s doing this stuff safely, it can have really bad consequences if messed with.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Agreed... I always get the impression he's not that into her and he might be dating her because she's a popular content creator. It's also true that she hasn't mentioned him a lot lately but if their relationship is one of convenience it might be why.
Maybe the lockdown has but a strain on the relationship,
Her definition of timeless is VERY different to mine if this is timeless? This looks like such a generic basic 2000's/early 2010's prom dress? Very un-freddy

My prom was 2008 . A few of girls had dresses just like her , I thought her and JJ had been together for 5 years ??

raleigh

I never thought they are well suited , JJ seems an art sort of type and Freddy is living in Barbie land. She hasn't mentioned him at all recently . They have been going out for 6 years now ??
Agreed... I always get the impression he's not that into her and he might be dating her because she's a popular content creator. It's also true that she hasn't mentioned him a lot lately but if their relationship is one of convenience it might be why.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit strange that she's kept a bracelet (with a romantic idea behind it) from her ex boyfriend for sentimental purposes and talking about it on youtube for the whole world to see? I know my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate if I had kept such gifts from my ex :oops:
Yeah, I find it strange. Reminds me a bit when Alix from I covet thee did a video, when she was still new on youtube, on keeping an iPod from an ex, which was inscribed with something sentimental too. I would totally have kept the iPod myself if I was in her situation because they were expensive back then, but confessing something like that on the internet is a bit :oops: (I think she was in a relationship when she filmed that which is why I found it to be a bit awkward thing to say, in case her boyfriend watched that video). I would have just brought a case or put a sticker on the iPod and never mentioned the ex ever again.

Clearly907

It’s seriously worrying as she said she’s been making spells and potions... this is not something light to play around with. This is where social media becomes dangerous to young people. I honestly hope her mum or Freddy are being mindful of this and over seeing it, it is not something to be practising lightly... it can have serious bad effects...
Oh really in what way can it have bad effects? I know nothing about witch craft.

clueless

Chatty Member
I think the difference between Freddy and Coco is that Freddy is a Failure stage school kid where Coco is a stage school kid. Must be hard for Freddy cause she always made excuses why she never got parts, was too tall, looked to old etc. And I do understand this, I remember being 11 and crying because I got cut from an audition because I was too tall as I had a growth spurt. But then I got an part over some else as I was tall and slim. Cocos kind of a mini Freddy so it just be hard for her to realise than 99% of the time is wasnt because of her height it was the lack of talent

Also isn’t Coco at Italia Conti rather than Sylvia Young so a better stage school aswell
Exactly, those reasons (if they’re true) are out of anyone’s control, so she could just tell herself that’s why she hasn’t had more roles etc and not see that she maybe didn’t have the talent... but is Coco taller than her now?

I think I seen in one of Coco’s videos she had the Sylvia Young uniform on, the bright red one? I could be wrong though!

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Some of her viewers did comment in her previous videos that they'd be interested in seeing vlogs or other types of content from her, but she said she'll continue to produce fashion content cos she is primarily a fashion channel. Some agreed that they watch Freddy's videos as escapism, which is probably what fueled her desire to continue pushing out this type of content. She has never been one to promote sustainability, let's be honest lol. I don't think she's even aware of how big the environmental impact of fast fashion is, and even if she is, I doubt she can just stop promoting it cos some of her viewers will come at her saying the brands she promotes are expensive (i.e. Zimmermann).
I honestly think she just does hauls to show off because she mainly shops high end which vast majority of her viewers probably can’t afford especially given the current situation like she’s not relatable at all when majority of younger people nowadays online shop from the likes of boohoo, misguided etc