Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I have been following that thread as well... Josie is an extreme version of Freddy. Together they're unbearable....but at least Freddy is more honest about receiving free items or getting paid and Josie is too full of herself.

Coco seems so have so much more promise than Freddy - she's more down to earth and fun and she's already done a few performances. I think with time Coco will be more successful than Freddy.

The relationship between Freddy and JJ is weird to say the least... she mentioned that she always fancied JJ but the feeling wasn't mutual. She states that they're both so busy so they don't meet much however I get the feeling it's more because of his schedule than hers and he seems more interested in developing his career. I hope I am wrong in my assumptions because it's pretty obvious that she is completely smitten with JJ.

I never thought they are well suited , JJ seems an art sort of type and Freddy is living in Barbie land. She hasn't mentioned him at all recently . They have been going out for 6 years now ??

Pippa M

VIP Member
A little bird told me she has been to stay in the countryside with her influencer friend... saw photos on friends thread... all those ultra short frills were packed for that I suppose.

clueless

Chatty Member
She’s been signed to storm for a couple years now.
I remember seeing it and wondering why she wasn’t getting/doing any modelling jobs

she signed with them in June 2016
Ah I’m late to the party then! 🙈
Yeah Storm seem to have branched into managing influencers.

laurensanchez

VIP Member
I doubt Freddy walks around like that in real life. It’s obvious that the weather has drastically changed and it’s now rainy, cold and chilly in England and all these outfits she wears are like she’s playing dress up. She should just stop calling people out because I bet there was only one negative comment on her post, not so many.
Where does she live? I'm sure there is some Tattler who could take a pap shot of her down at the local ASDA in a hoodie and baggy sweatpants and trainers. Although she'd probably say it was her twin.