Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
I was wondering why she didn’t disclose it was an ad in the title of the video. Probably needs the money to move out with JJ.

Reactions: 1

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Her accent/pronunciation is the exact same as everyone I’ve ever met who is from London and went to Italia Conti or the Brit School tbh, I don’t know if they do speech training or what but they all sound the same
I didn’t go to either school but at my performing arts school we did vocal classes where we worked on speech

raleigh

Yeah I wouldn't have paired them together! Remember he had a man bun for a while?! I'd have imagined him to be with someone less high maintenance, more of an effortless, free-spirited type. And she looks the type who would have a 'jock'-type boyfriend, more preppy, Abercombie and Fitch.
She does hint they had a turbulent past. I haven't followed her for so long but from what I can see on Instagram they were on and off during their teenage years. She seems to be dating someone else and I am assuming he was as well...

I think they ended up together because she wanted to be with JJ so much throughout the years that he eventually relented.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
She was but those tweets have since been deleted. Her beige loving friend is very much like her. I do know one of the racist tweets was towards a man of Indian decent. I wish those tweets could be found. I’ve been trying to search for them.

I saw them on guru gossip no idea if they are still there .

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
Did you guys see how she said she doesn’t want to take the plastic wrap off the Dior book.. just means it confirms our previous thoughts that she’s moving in with JJ because they could have bought a place together.

perhapsshe

Hi ! I'm not a native English Speaker and I was wondering if her "posh" accent is legit or is she faking it ? It sounds very fake even to me. Ty

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I don’t think her singing is anything special. I’m not a very good singer but took musical theatre and vocal lessons (they were compulsory) and got taught if you can’t sing that well, sing in an American accent as it makes you sound better and pretty much everyone sounds good singing in it, so no surprise she sounded so ‘amazing’ to all her fans like at least choice a better song choice what doesn’t make you sound like you’re an average singer who’s taken a couple of voice lessons cause lets face it even pierce bronson sounds okay in Mamma Mia and that’s down to singing in a us accent 🤦‍♀️
It’s not special and I’m a classically trained singer. Her voice is okay and she was pitchy.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Her fans are way too obsessed, commenting on every video that she's a disney princess and of course the latest one JJ is prince charming?? I don't get that at all from him. I agree I don't think Freddy seems like she would be his type.

A real disney princess would have way more grace than Freddy 😂 a small floral print is 'horrible', a straight collar is 'masculine' and like a 'school shirt'... really what world does she live in, most women I know will wear a shirt for work, dressing up a bit etc. The victorian topshop shirt was clearly not designed to be tied up with the sleeves rolled.

He seems like he would go for a more 'cool' person. A creative artist type.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Not to mention using Notting Hill when that became an unspoken no after the residents spoke out about people just showing up and using their property as a backdrop, i know she didn't have the tent etc but i doubt she got permission from the property owner
If she lives in this amazing posh part of London like she makes out why would she be using other people’s houses for back drops, oh wait....