Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblah96

The swan is hideous! Also I can’t deal with those horrible little high pitched squeals she keeps doing

Reactions: 2

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
What does JJ do for work? Does anyone know? They seem more like friends than lovers... very unusual. Is he still involved in music? Surly that can’t be stable enough to pay bills?

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Some more lazy content . I did like Freddys personal shopper video but the last few weeks have dreadful . She had 1 million subs but only about 10% watch her videos ?

M.fairy

Chatty Member
One thing that truly grinds my gears is when she wears clothes with the tags on! She does this relatively often, I remember saw it when she was in Paris. Is she doing it to return them later?
she's sold some on depop. I do find it kind of funny she says its new with tags yet has a photo of it on her with it on in new york.

raleigh

I used to watch Freddy's videos quite frequently about 4 years ago but it got to a point (around the time she went to LA for the first time with her bf) where she became unbearable so I unfollowed her on everything. Like others, I am surprised to hear she doesn't live closer to central London in a more prestige area considering how she would always go on about it. Having read this thread I am also dying to see photos of the kitchen, are they on her Instagram?
It is featured in a couple of her videos. The lockdown photoshoot features the kitchen and the living. I feel that the living room is even more tacky... Freddy mentions that her mother "designed it". It's pretty much a pink nightmare.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
The new video was somewhat bizarre. I believe it is irresponsible to promote some book that has no real evidence or benefits. I thought JJ has been her boyfriend since she started youtube ?

lemonlime

VIP Member
I hated her post with the pointe shoes 😂 I did ballet from 2-15 and although I never would have been good enough to be a professional, it’s still a love I’ve held onto ever since! I have a good friend in the Royal Ballet Company so I live my childhood ballet dreams vicariously though her! So tempted to send it to the amazing instagram models doing ballet 😂 if any dancers here don’t know about it, it’s highly entertaining!
This is making me sweat behind the knees, oh my. Remember that Free People ballet ad? 😂 😂

saywhat22

I'm jumping into Freddy threads very late and have only read a few pages, but have been on and off watching Freddy for years on YouTube. Apologies if this has already been addressed thoroughly, but does anyone else think that her "room" at her parents' is really just a filming studio? I've thought that for a few years - given how old she is and how long she's been with her boyfriend. I always feel like the room looks made up for a studio (and the weird pink tiny kitchen) but she lives elsewhere. I think her audience is a lot younger so she tries to continually appeal to that demographic..

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I was reading on another page about Freddy’s past racist tweets. Can’t find those tweets and even did numerous searches. Screenshots were posted at a time on gurugossip but pics are no longer available. Anyone ever actually see them? I know it was about a man from India.

• Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
He would have much less if he was renting on his own. Actually living with her would be beneficial in a way since he's not paying her full mortgage payments either way, just a part of it (may it be half) for some period of time. Meanwhile he would have spent much more paying a normal (not shared) rent. So at the same time he saves up the money even when helping her with the mortgage. I just think it wouldn't be that fair to her to not pay at all and after all the bills are a small part of flat payments, whether you own the place or rent it.
Well we don't know where her flat is or where he lives now so not necessarily? Why should anyone 'help' with a mortgage that she took out on her own, bore in mind how much it would all cost her and ensured she could cover everything month to month, when only she will benefit from the asset of owning property? Does not sit right with me at all, sorry. I understand how other people end up in this situation e.g. you're single a while and own a flat, then you get a partner and they move in. But she is planning to live with this guy soonish (or not, I guess, she doesn't seem to know) and assumes he will move into her flat and pay off her mortgage without getting the benefit of owning the asset? Weird situation to deliberately get yourself into and as someone else said - if they split, she has benefited from him paying her mortgage (which she is meant to be able to afford herself anyway so that is literally profit for her) and he gets nothing. Wouldn't be something I'd be comfortable doing.
Would be better if when he moves in she has her solicitor ring fence the deposit plus however much of it she has paid off already legally, then add him to the mortgage.

I think it's positive that she wants to live independently, but the part about her wanting her boyfriend to also buy property makes zero financial sense.

Paying for two mortgages plus taxes/fees/maintenance and upkeep, and then two sets of furniture, etc. is dumb. The time and expense of that is wasteful if the plan is to move in together in a couple of years. Plus, this plan assumes that both of their properties will sell immediately when listed which is not guaranteed.
If he buys he will have to pay stamp duty etc too as the gov don't seem to be extending that, and when they sell their properties to live together it's more stamp duty to pay, solicitor fees, etc. If you're planning to do that relatively soon it seems like a dreadful waste of money to go about it.

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

anonymoususerhere

For sure, I don’t understand how her output is so minimal for essentially doing nothing else. But at least it’s good quality so I’d much, MUCH rather that than 30 hour long snooze-a-thons a week like Josie. I can’t even watch her garbage any more; I would honestly rather just stare at a wall. It’s significantly more entertaining than her bore fests.

I can’t take Freddy seriously and she can be a bit snobby and over the top, but I watch her for entertainment more than anything. Her fashion sense is often juvenile bordering on costume at times, but her videos are fun so I still tune in. 🙈
Agreed. Perhaps Josie should follow suit and upload less often with better quality videos but I'm pretty sure she's pushing the videos to get into the algorithmn so that she can reach 500k subs by the end of this year, in addition to hosting the daily giveaways.

Though, I do have to give credit to both Freddy and Josie because I actually found my style through them, which is what initially attracted me to both their channels (and their love for pink as well, I am a pink fiend, albeit not as extreme as them). My wardrobe is so much more cohesive now. I'm still holding out hope that they're not entirely horrible YouTubers but we'll never know for sure what with fame and wealth getting to their heads 🤪

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I agree with all the comments. Jordan probably is an interesting guy he seems to be a bit more down to earth I just don't see freddy with him .Makes me think is Freddy a character for YouTube or her true self.

Nova

VIP Member
Freddy was out of line, but I find that girl very stupid. Who wants to start a channel showing the exact same as somebody else? Have some dignity.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I really really hate this pinning back the long fringe thing...every single video. Last I watched she said she was going to get it cut back in but not yet - why not? Anything has got to better than having a big flat piece of hair pinned down to your head!

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I really like Freddy still but two things:

1. The weird bangs ponytail thing has GOT to go. It looks so bad and juvenile.
2. A bit disappointed in haul week thus far. Nothing really that interesting. Just blah. Maybe it’ll turn around before the end.
Nothing i really like I always find her skirts look too small .