Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hsbabshh

Freddy deleted a comment that had lots of thumbs up basically saying how it was upsetting watching Freddy declutter all the clothes she convinced her to buy
All the time it’s guys you need this coat and you need this bag that costs over a grand
Make sure to buy it with my Farfetch link
Farfetch has a page on there website based on Freddy My Love recommendations
And then her last video was all about how she’s a saver and how she’s better than everyone else that she set up a bank account when she was young
Also there was a video where she was scoffing about how she works harder than students. I’m a student nurse working on placement during the pandemic.
Also all these videos on her Instagram stories of herself posing saying how she has so much work to do. I don’t have enough time to post a story, I’m very lucky if I get my full half an hour break.
Not one video thanking healthcare staff, but lots of videos making others feel small.
But she has enough time attacking other YouTubers with similar content saying how it’s not fair for people to copy her look without crediting her
Hun anyone can buy a Victoria Secret Top, you don’t own the right to it, as much as you would like to think that.
Almost as if she fears competition
But it’s all fine and dandy if you buy her recommendations through her link, as long as you don’t post it. She must think “Your my servants, just make me my commissions, don’t post or I’ll get my followers to attack you”.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

dodobabe

i personally, as a 36 year old woman working full time in a corporate job and mothering a 6 year old, her idea of classy very narrow, old fashioned and slightly patriarchal. being classy is so much more than wearing tweed skirts that are a size too small and owning the same high neck cream sweater in four different tones. it is about being worldly, the books you read, the cities you visit, it is a culmination of empowering and educating yourself while staying true to yourself. i find younger millenial youtuber's idea of being classy or being boss babe very image focused and not at all substance focused.

sorry for the tl,dr from an older millenial.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

raleigh

Ohhh yes... this definitely left me thinking quite a lot. Since what she promotes so heavily is basically spending a lot on material things. Not even once has she mentioned saving or maybe investing in nice vacations etc. She heavily promotes consumerism, which objectively is FINE a mean she is an influencer after all... but her mentioning how she basically doesn’t spend anything left me thinking SOOO much. Like of course she’s a saver, she just promotes all the free stuff she gets and then she can sit in her high horse saying how much better is to save... oh but god forbid you buy a sweater from fashion nova/ primark etc because: EW QUALITY.... I have a feeling she’s the type of girl that would look at you up and down for not having like super nice amazing quality clothes yet the only reason she does is basically because they’re gifted 🤣. Her videos when she was first starting is basically just cheap quality stuff 🤣, so so much on saving money to invest in nice sweaters 🤣 she was saving all this time to buy a house...
Of course she's a saver because she shills everything she gets for free and is very quick to return anything she didn't get for free. To add insult to the injury she'll also sell anything she got for free so she's basically making a profit. If you notice her habits, she's super careful on her money and very shrewd - she rarely goes on vacation on her dime or stays with friends so she can get free lodging. She rarely goes to events or dinners which she pays for but it's either a sponsored event or someone is paying for her. It's all about her sponsors and that is why her hauls are all from ASOS/Topshop/River Island/& other stories/Abercrombie because she gets items with vouchers/for free. Her feeds are curated to showcase ONLY the sponsored items so you would feel she is constantly wearing them and you need to get them.

In the announcement video she turned me off because she came off as so smug and arrogant. She has spent years encouraging her viewers to throw away their money on fast fashion while she was busy saving up and profiting from people's spending habits. She heavily promotes consumerism and fast fashion so she can frequently continue milking the cash cow and as an added bonus she doesn't need to make an effort to be creative, she can just recycle her video ideas season after season because we all know she's lazy.

Ironically despite the fact she's a snob regarding to quality of items, the items she shills aren't that much better either. Superficially they might look nice but the majority are all low quality. I especially find River Island and Topshop items to be quite low quality but obviously she'll keep shilling them since they continuously sponsor her and within a few months she'll sell them off to her viewers and keep her designer and high quality items.

I understand that she's an influencer but her constant message is to mindlessly spend excessively, while she's secretly doing the opposite, which showcases how greedy and selfish she is. Under her innocent, princess image she has curated she has such an ugly, calculated and conniving personality. Other more responsible influencers would show their viewers how to buy investment items that truly last the test of time, be more environmentally conscious and have a capsule wardrobe rather than have 1000 versions of a pink sweater that you don't really need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

anonymoususerhere

Long time lurker, first time poster. I apologize in advance if there's any guidelines that I'm not abiding by, if there is any that I should know, please let me know ☺

I've been subscribed to Freddy since 2017 and I really liked her personality back then. Or perhaps she was more camera-shy and reserved then, so now the side we're seeing of her is her authentic self? Either way, her behavior this past year or rather, these past few months, has gotten on my nerves.

I'm subscribed to both Freddy and Josie (Fashionmumblr), and tbh I can vibe much more with Josie than Freddy. I'm not sure how they've actually managed to foster and maintain a friendship, although I suspect that its more of a business friendship than anything. Based on what I've seen from their videos together, it seems like Freddy is just friends with her cos they're both based in London.

To me, Freddy seems catty and snarky. Her body language and speech in her videos, especially her collaborations, really shows it. The video where she did a style swap with her friend Amy (Amynevfashiondiaries), she barely, if any, complimented Amy on her outfits. Amy, on the other hand, complimented Freddy throughout the whole video. Same with the videos that she does with Coco. Coco compliments Freddy and although she does compliment Coco at times, I don't quite hear the genuineness in her tone. Freddy's always receiving but she doesn't give back is what I'm trying to say. Also, the videos that she does with Josie, she acts catty in some of it, like giving her disgusted expression at Josie's choice of outfits, words, or behavior. Her behavior is very controlled on camera and the only time that she lets herself loose results in her being sassy.

Freddy has worked at Hollister before and I'm guessing that was a part-time job so I don't know where she gets the idea that working as an influencer equates to 3 full-time jobs if she's never had a full-time job, let alone 3.

Its annoying how she makes those faces that she thinks is cute or pretty on her IG stories (you all know which one I'm talking about--the one where she posts a long-ass caption and makes expressions to go with those captions without saying a word in her stories). I find myself skipping through most of her stories or skipping it altogether. I'm not even sure why I'm still following her on IG at this point, perhaps just for the style inspiration?

Also, it irks me how she considers some articles of clothing 'disgusting' or 'horrendous' when its a normal outfit pick for some of us (like black tights, for instance). She could have worded it better, maybe say that its not her cup of tea?

Her past few videos have baffled me as well. Her personal shopper video, she said she wanted to try new styles, yet the new styles that she got in the boxes she immediately dismissed. With her sense of style, you can't really expand beyond it because her style is so boxed in tbh. At this rate, even I can guess what outfit picks she'd go for cos its repetitive. The funniest thing is when Coco chose the Asos clothes for Freddy, she claimed that the clothes weren't her style and that her style wasn't that boring. In reality, the clothes were actually her style, just not in the cutting she'd like. Freddy has this thing against her body where I feel like its hard for her to truly embrace her curves cos a few years back she didn't have them. Her clothes are always too tight or too short for her proportions. Her tops are literally bursting at the buttons cos she doesn't size up and her skirts are so mini that when she bends down in the slightest, she'll risk flashing the public.

One of her latest IG story showed her not wanting to get out of her car cos it was pouring and she didn't want to ruin her hair. That story literally triggered the heck out of me 😂

I'm not sure how JJ puts up with her cos she's always so prissy with everything. It honestly drives me up the wall so I'm thankful that I'm just a viewer and not dating her. Kudos to JJ for putting up with her all these years.

I think Freddy hasn't aged emotionally these past few years cos of her living environment. She has a hype man and hype friends, she lives with her parents who probably cooks for her, has not expanded her social circle beyond the one she's already had. I'm not saying that living with your parents is a terrible thing considering the current economic climate but the fact that she has other people doing stuff for her like cooking and cleaning. She posts a video once a week and has occasional brand deals. Compared to other influencers I'm subscribed to, it seems like she has less work to do. She doesn't update her blogs, doesn't have her own line of products to handle, I'm just trying to figure out what mental breakdown was she having this past week? And please don't tell me its from the amount of computer scrolling and research she has to do for Cyber Week....

She said she dropped out of A-levels and didn't get along with her schoolmates. Honestly, I can understand why. Freddy gives off the vibe that she's better than everyone else and no one can compare to her. I have not seen her hang out with anyone else other than her family, JJ and other YouTubers since I've subscribed to her.

I think it'd be a great help to her to get out of her influencer bubble and network with working-class people to better understand what its like to have actual full-time jobs. Back when I was still in elementary school, my mom who worked 2 full-time jobs would leave the house at 7am and come back home around midnight, and she was still able to help me with my homework and have late-night chats with me. I can't imagine poor Freddy breaking down from checking her emails, filming and editing, on top of her having her parents cook and clean for her, prancing around in her too-little outfits.

I'm sorry for the super jumbled and long rant post, its been a long time coming 😝 Also, hi Freddy if you're reading this and I know you do occasionally read on here, don't bother with the 'don't spread hate, send love' pep talk that you coach yourself through.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m new to this site, I’ve been lurking for ages and plucked up the courage to make an account after her post on her stories, which actually made me feel sick at the gall she has.

I just can’t deal with her. I used to be a fan of hers back in 2016-17, I actually admired her taste in clothes. But now it’s like she’s turned into a caricature of herself.

She comes across as a complete narcissist. She is vapid, boring, and uneducated and yet she thinks she is somehow better than everyone else.
The post on her stories shows just how little common sense and experience of the real world she has. Her life is hard work? Really!
She regularly posts “good morning” stories at 12:30 in the afternoon after spending all morning lazing in bed, most of the rest of her day appears to just involve opening presents, eating deserts, twirling in garish pink clothes and staring at her own reflection. Her life seems so empty and substance-less. And yet she claims it’s such hard work! That is a massive slap in the face to anyone who actually works and has real responsibilities (not still living in your parents attic for one!).

I’m not being particularly articulate in typing here, but it’s absolutely ludicrous that she would claim to be having breakdowns over how hard her life is, crying because she has too much shopping to do.

Give me a break. I feel lucky to have the job I do, even when it’s really hard, as so many people in this country can’t even feed their children. People who work multiple jobs to scrape by. People who need help from benefits because they can’t work at all. And Freddy expects to be worshipped because she tried on a couple of outfits with a camera running and answered a few emails. Pathetic.

And of rant lol sorry! She’s just so up her own backside it’s insane and I had to get it off my chest!
Nice to meet everyone! :LOL:

Reactions: 23

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don’t really get why she thinks her style is ‘classy’ anyway like everything pink and rose gold isn’t what I would call classy at all? ‘Girly’ maybe, perhaps ‘feminine’ I guess...but not remotely classy. Rose gold is tacky af, it looks cheap 🤷🏻‍♀️

basic bree

I bought a house and my partner lives with me. My partner pays 'rent' as he does live here as well and uses all the electricity/water and has a roof over his head. He's 30 has a full-time job - why should he live rent-free? Am I too harsh? haha

slamvs27

VIP Member
I don’t really get why she thinks her style is ‘classy’ anyway like everything pink and rose gold isn’t what I would call classy at all? ‘Girly’ maybe, perhaps ‘feminine’ I guess...but not remotely classy. Rose gold is tacky af, it looks cheap 🤷🏻‍♀️
And the fact that she hates black with all her soul is hilarious. Black and red are some of the most classic colours- watch her turn her nose up at a woman in red lipstick and a little black dress :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her mean girl attitude really is horrific and becomes more and more apparent as the weeks go on.
Little off topic but I was just looking at her Instagram and found my way onto the ballet post from a bit ago. The way she speaks to people who criticise her is beyond catty! She clearly monitors what comments she gets and jumps on any she doesn’t like as these are only from a week ago when the post is much older.
Can’t see the original comment anymore but the way Freddy handles things is like a little girl spitting her dummy out.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Ronnie

She’s watched too much gossip girl and now she thinks she’s Blair... hunny you will always be a Jenny 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Wow she’s fucking delusional! ‘14 hour days’ trying on clothes and sending them back? All influencers should have to do a compulsory 12 hour nhs shift. What planet is she living on, seriously.

Nova

VIP Member
I always feel like exciting news is generally only exciting for the influencer. Sometime I think they don’t realises we follow plenty of people and we really don’t care about who collaborated with whom, or what merch is coming out. It’s just light entertainment, it’s not part of our lives.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
The way she gets on, her fans probably assume she's in some posh neighbourhood in central London and she's happy to let everyone think as much. All those photos taken in nice residential streets round Kensington etc., just think, she has to travel for at least an hour to take them 😂 I wish everyone knew the truth about her non-London, fake life.

It's not fair on her parents to have their address listed. She puts out all this content about how many valuable and expensive belongings she has in her house for the world to see, not wise. I wonder if/when she moves out and has her own place (if she's saving up to buy and not rent in central London, let's be real, I can't see that EVER happening!), will she update it to her address?

The tantrum was pathetic. It's a simple matter of she just doesn't want to pay a few quid extra to ship outside the UK. Fine way to thank your fans that enable her lifestyle.

Also can we take a moment to note that her Depop bio says "Dictator of taste" lmao this girl out here thinking she's the British Blair Waldorf! Imagine having an all pink kitchen, those patent white knee high boots, an orange tan and the most god-awful taste in clothes and calling yourself a dictator of taste 🤪
I hope she gets a suite or pays to keep her next address nonpublic.
This little girl needs a reality check.
I’m so tempted to reply to her fans on her IG when they ask Freddy to love their comments and be like,”that’s wishful thinking, according to Freddy she doesn’t owe you a thing!”

Sent her a message

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

ladidadada

I might be in the minority here but I actually find it very healthy and mature of her to wanting to live alone for a while, I'd find it a bit weird if she went from living with her fam directly to living with her bf (even if that's surely what a lot of people do). They are so young, they have plenty time to figure things out and if they are both happy with how they live more power to them. I don't really get people commenting they are now where others have been five years ago, I mean who decides at what point in life people have to do certain things? Maybe I understand you all wrong but I find it a bit narrow minded to say they should be there and there in life, I find it positive they move at their own pace. I have to give it to her that she really doesn't make her relationship the focus point of her channel, so I can't really say anything about their relationship but what I saw and heard I didn't perceive as negative at all, they seem to be happy and I have to say I find it weird when people assume she wants to "force" him to take the next step in their relationship, the option of him moving in or both of them getting a place together in a while seems to be there and I feel like they will just take it from Freddy living alone for a while and see where it takes them.

That now sounded very pro Freddy, believe me I am not, but on this particular topic I wanted to share my feelings about it.

Hsbabshh

Like Freddy I hate to break it to you but you did not create haul videos
The poor girl who may have never watched Freddy’s videos is being attacked for wearing a Victoria secret top and a black skirt.
It’s all fine buying from her links, making Freddy commission, but god forbid you post anything without as she quoted “credit me”
She is a grown woman who can wear what she wants.
People do not need to credit Freddy for wearing a top from the high street.
Freddy did not design the clothes.
Freddy needs to get off her high horse.
All these videos on how to be classy.
I do not see any class in her, I just see her as walking advertisement at this point, begging people during a pandemic when so many lost their jobs how they need (everything and anything she has an affiliate link for)
God forbid anyone wears anything that she put an affiliate link for online like YouTube or Instagram
According to her your not allowed to wear the stuff she recommended online with out “crediting her”
But it’s all sunshine and rose to buy her affiliate links and stay quiet like good little servants.

All the fake giggles, squeals, saying sassy quotes
It’s all an act, it makes me so uncomfortable when I watch her acting like a child than a woman who is in her mid twenties
Just to tell people how they “NEED THIS” in her hauls videos.
As Bianca Del Rio says “Beauty fades, dumb is forever”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

CarlyJones92

572B30FF-AC90-4A62-BC67-0AF0F6E7C8A1.png

Can all the people that are out of work struggling to eat, keeping a roof over their heads spare a thought for Freddy because her life is really really hard you know!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

nowayjose69

Is she serious buying new outfits to ruin with paint 😭. Surely she has old pjs or t shirts!
and then she said she doesn’t have time to scroll through depop for something she’d feel ‘comfortable wearing on her channel’ because she’s a ‘busy girl’...

is it just me or does that seem incredibly out of touch? Everything with her seems to be about a look or an image, she’d rather pay for brand new clothes to paint in than look a bit scruffy. Not to mention the impact on the environment and the fact these clothes will no doubt come from a fast fashion company that treat their employees like shit. Doesn’t sit right with me at all! She’s fairly old now and should be more conscious of the world around her really

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
What an odd video. So she thinks they don't want to 'settle down' because they both have 'life to live' before they do that...what does she think people who live with their partners do lol? We are living our lives together because we want to spend our lives together...sorry but I find it weird and pretty stupid for someone who is 26 to say she and her boyfriend will buy flats separately then just sell them to live together later. 26 isn't exactly 16 where I would be all for this plan. She was obviously referencing Tattle here as well because I know we all had this conversation about them not being serious before.
'I don't want any boy things anywhere' literally is she 6 years old. She is so odd for a 26 year old, she has a lot of life experience to get. I think it will hit her quite hard going from living molly coddled at home for 26 years to suddenly living on her own as well, I wouldn't like to be suddenly living on my own for the first time. I'm sure JJ will be living there with her within the year.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
View attachment 313898
Can all the people that are out of work struggling to eat, keeping a roof over their heads spare a thought for Freddy because her life is really really hard you know!
Being an influencer is not like having 3 full time jobs - how out of touch can one person seriously be?
Also why would you have anyone to ‘help’ you? Pay an assistant if you need one. Ridiculous woman.

Reactions: 17