Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
What's going on with her little sister Coco (?) I remember she had an Instagram account and she was like 10, which I found so inappropriate.
She’s now 14, she has her own YouTube channel which to her fair is age appropriate. She seems to enjoy being a kid and doesn’t want to grow up too fast

Reactions: 2

raleigh

Josie does this as well way too much... I've noticed that she does feature clothes on her videos which "disappear" after she wears them only once. I bet you that 75% of the luxury products from farfetch she recently featured were returned. She also mentions this in her declutters - some of the clothes were with tags so I imagine either she returns them or sells them online (if she gets them for free).

anonymoususerhere

Her mean girl attitude really is horrific and becomes more and more apparent as the weeks go on.
Little off topic but I was just looking at her Instagram and found my way onto the ballet post from a bit ago. The way she speaks to people who criticise her is beyond catty! She clearly monitors what comments she gets and jumps on any she doesn’t like as these are only from a week ago when the post is much older.
Can’t see the original comment anymore but the way Freddy handles things is like a little girl spitting her dummy out.
All in a day's work for Freddy I suppose 💅 What else would she do since she'd rather not shoot content for IG and recycles YT video ideas. I hope she keeps a list of video suggestions every time she asks her followers what they wanna see.

There are a few influencers with fanatical followings (like Cristine from SimplyNailogical) whose fans are genuinely eager to buy whatever merch they come out with. But Freddy is compleeeeetely not that type of influencer.
hmmmm I don't know a lot of followers consider her a goddess and real life princess and aspire to be like her! Just look at some of the comments on youtube, many people are asking for a Freddy clothing line 🙈

Nova

VIP Member
I feel like anyone who has an obsession with pink to the point that no other color seems to exist, it signifies not living in reality whatsoever. Quite literally living life through rose-colored glasses. I have not seen anyone who is overly obsessed with pink, feel like a dynamic and authentic person. I have triedddd to get past that and watch Freddy's videos or look at her IG, but it kinda makes me sick to see so much pink. Especially since it's not a color that i even like myself
I think she is mainly using that as her main USP now, more than anything else.

raleigh

Nice to see she’s flogging all her gifted / pr Guess items on her depop without donating to charity. How greedy can you be? Keep it classy hun.
I am guessing she needs to save up for the new apartment she's renting with JJ...

WillowM

I had a look and i am 99% sure the flat you are talking about here on right move isn’t the same as her photos . I know it looks almost the same but windows are completely different and also the gap between the mirror and window frame is too big . And I don’t think she would buy a flat that needs so much work and modernisation done 🤷‍♀️ Also the location doesn’t match to how she described it on her YouTube video . I don’t think this is it ..

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
She’s always buying stuff and then she’ll include the same item in the clear out and throw/donate it 😂. I know she’ll keep those white Zimmerman shorts until 2025 though haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Coco does seem to have so much more promise, she's got talent in photography, is into baking, and has already been on the west end in a show. From her own videos, or when she appears in Freddy's, she also seems a lot more 'herself' and less of the fake trying to appear perfect persona.

ProphecyLost

Chatty Member
And the weather changed dramatically during their "idyllic summer day" di they think to check the forecast like the rest of us?

raleigh

She’s always buying stuff and then she’ll include the same item in the clear out and throw/donate it 😂. I know she’ll keep those white Zimmerman shorts until 2025 though haha
Yeah I've lost count of how many River Island clothes she loved and got rid of within the same year....:rolleyes: honestly not surprised since RI quality is very hit and miss. She has mentioned that RI gifts her a lot of stuff so probably she feels obliged to keep them for a few months and then get rid of them.

Last edited: