Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProphecyLost

Chatty Member
No proof she donated but only influencer I have seen to ask people to donate that much, most are saying 4 (Not marathon thing but in general) as let's face it even that's a struggle for some who want to give at the moment
Cloud cookoo and oblivious to reality

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

raleigh

Is it just me or is her top in her latest Instagram photoshoot see through...?

raleigh

You need to join the Josie thread (fashionmumblr) we had so much to say about her clothes:oops:

I think she will only move out of her parent's house when she gets engaged .She says she hopes to marry JJ...who knows !
The photos taken in the house during the lockdown were really good and she said her sister Coco took them.In that case Coco has a lot of talent ,the photos she put up were amazing
I have been following that thread as well... Josie is an extreme version of Freddy. Together they're unbearable....but at least Freddy is more honest about receiving free items or getting paid and Josie is too full of herself.

Coco seems so have so much more promise than Freddy - she's more down to earth and fun and she's already done a few performances. I think with time Coco will be more successful than Freddy.

The relationship between Freddy and JJ is weird to say the least... she mentioned that she always fancied JJ but the feeling wasn't mutual. She states that they're both so busy so they don't meet much however I get the feeling it's more because of his schedule than hers and he seems more interested in developing his career. I hope I am wrong in my assumptions because it's pretty obvious that she is completely smitten with JJ.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
I thought she had only ever been out with JJ
Just went true her channel to spot the video, it's in her second wats in my bag video around 5:33, she just casually mentions that she got the iPod when she was in college from an old ex-boyfriend and its inscribed and then goes to another thing.

Was she dating JJ back in 2013? Mabey I was just imagining things, I thought she was dating someone when she made that video which is why I thought it was a bit awkward to show online.

anonymoususerhere

I'm not surprised her name is Freddy tbh. Her mother seems abit weird with that awful fully pink kitchen, omg it's a state. There is too much pink in that house 😭😭
Iirc it was her mom who chose her name 😅 Her mom's taste is quite eclectic, I must say. I don't agree with how Freddy drags it sometimes in her videos. I would imagine Freddy would have a fit if her mom did the same on her own YT channel.

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
It was probably due to her aesthetic mostly, because I remember her talking about Tu and George and F&F in her supermarket video, and that when she couldn’t find anything in Tu she liked that was it. She didn’t even look online!
Or her “granny” shops video... That was just 🤢

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I also find this really weird, she has recently renovated her room yet it looks like a four year old lives there. I also can't imagine how her boyfriend feels in there when he visits - 26 year old man sleeping over in her princess bed lol?

Also I'm sooo curious how she will style her house if she ever does buy one. Imagine if she does entire house in the same way?? I can't imagine any man being okay with that.
She will probably style it the same way currently. Her boyfriend JJ seems to be okay with her pink obsession. So as long as they are still together, house will be pink.

clueless

Chatty Member
It’s a no from me on both counts as well - for open toe shoes with tights, and white tights 👎

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I thought she said recently she had gone to view a flat with the intention of buying? Has she now said she’s going to rent with JJ?

slamvs27

VIP Member
They're the type who fell in love in high school and never grew up. It's sad, but Freddy will somehow see it as a badge of honour most likely :rolleyes:

Ch21

Chatty Member
Lool nah not Freddy i'm afraid I just live in Harrow and that annoyed me ahah, if you live in a London borough you are in London that's how it works like I don't see how you don't understand that so it's just incorrect lol. Middlesex has been part of London since the 60s so if the address says Middlesex it's in London google it ;). I just think there are so many things to say but this is such a stupid point because she does live in London tbf.
Yeah like Bromley is Bromley, Kent but still London borough of Bromley

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Well said!! 👏👏👏 did she respond?! 👀
No not yet

Big question in regards to laws in the UK

Are influencers allowed to be selling their PR/Gifted items? I know in the USA you aren’t suppose to as you can lose your sponsorships. They can’t be sold but only gifted.

Only reason I am asking is that Miss Freddy is selling a zimmerman dress that was gifted to her for $700pounds. Trying to go look her depop for screen shots

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
There is a rumour online the magic cream is similar to a £3 Nivea cream just added ingredients . As for Freddy she just seems too perfect and can't take criticism she lacks any real personality.
Freddy lives in her delusional Disney World of princesses and make believe because she said really 12 mentally

There is a rumour online the magic cream is similar to a £3 Nivea cream just added ingredients . As for Freddy she just seems too perfect and can't take criticism she lacks any real personality.
I highly doubt the magic cream actually works because look at Charlotte who’s supposedly 47 that really looks like she’s cute hitting 60 pretty hard. 😂
Don’t get me wrong, I own and love her makeup but I can’t buy into the magic cream. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
It is featured in a couple of her videos. The lockdown photoshoot features the kitchen and the living. I feel that the living room is even more tacky... Freddy mentions that her mother "designed it". It's pretty much a pink nightmare.
Yes I saw photos of that in the thread, no my personal choice (and one of my fav colours is pink!) I will have to watch some of here videos to have a look, thank you

clueless

Chatty Member
Where'd Arabellerain go?!

Greater London is huge, and it seems to be a topic of debate (I also would think of Bromley as Kent!) but I just tend to think of London as being within the London postcodes E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W and WC