Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Like Freddy I hate to break it to you but you did not create haul videos
The poor girl who may have never watched Freddy’s videos is being attacked for wearing a Victoria secret top and a black skirt.
It’s all fine buying from her links, making Freddy commission, but god forbid you post anything without as she quoted “credit me”
She is a grown woman who can wear what she wants.
People do not need to credit Freddy for wearing a top from the high street.
Freddy did not design the clothes.
Freddy needs to get off her high horse.
All these videos on how to be classy.
I do not see any class in her, I just see her as walking advertisement at this point, begging people during a pandemic when so many lost their jobs how they need (everything and anything she has an affiliate link for)
God forbid anyone wears anything that she put an affiliate link for online like YouTube or Instagram
According to her your not allowed to wear the stuff she recommended online with out “crediting her”
But it’s all sunshine and rose to buy her affiliate links and stay quiet like good little servants.

All the fake giggles, squeals, saying sassy quotes
It’s all an act, it makes me so uncomfortable when I watch her acting like a child than a woman who is in her mid twenties
Just to tell people how they “NEED THIS” in her hauls videos.
As Bianca Del Rio says “Beauty fades, dumb is forever”.
the horror *sarcasm*
Freddy acting like she sat there and designed every piece of clothing herself and sewed it too!

And it’s not even copying looks, it’s buying clothes from the high street 😂
Bullied the girl because god forbid there might be a little competition for someone else to wear pink clothes.
I really do think she must fear that. Anyone can do what she can do. Film and upload similar content.
If she ever loses YouTube her options are to finish school and study something, or work in job that doesn’t require a qualification.
Which I don’t think would suit her big head. And god forbid she wouldn’t be able to afford her “good quality clothes” and could only afford Primark like most average people.
She was so petrified of that, she bullied a girl who only got 200 subscribers. She’s petrified of girl with 200 subscribers. She must be so insecure to have to go and do that.
her channel looks like it’s dying. Some videos don’t even get 10% views and she has 1.14mil subs 😳

Reactions: 13

Calabria

VIP Member
Princess Freddy and the toolbox made me so cross. Freddy it’s not endearing to be so vapid and only know about fluffy girly pink stuff. She’s in for a shock when she moves out. Freddy, you do know your utility bills won’t be on pink scented paper right??

• Haha

Ronnie

why does she think shes Serena? She is more Jenny than Serena😂
She’s so annoying! “Yes I’m wearing Gucci shoes.. and what you going to do about it” 😂😂😂😂 hunny you’ve got 2 pairs of Gucci shoes 😂 she acts like her entire wardrobe is designer. She would wear a bin bag covered in shit if it had a Zimmerman label on it. 🙄 she can’t even afford them herself she has to wait for a voucher from farfetch. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Please God no, I hate the fringe 😭 in her older videos without her fringe she looks so glam, I don’t know why she would want that awful thing back.

• Haha

Glossimer

And then her last video was all about how she’s a saver and how she’s better than everyone else that she set up a bank account when she was young
Ohhh yes... this definitely left me thinking quite a lot. Since what she promotes so heavily is basically spending a lot on material things. Not even once has she mentioned saving or maybe investing in nice vacations etc. She heavily promotes consumerism, which objectively is FINE a mean she is an influencer after all... but her mentioning how she basically doesn’t spend anything left me thinking SOOO much. Like of course she’s a saver, she just promotes all the free stuff she gets and then she can sit in her high horse saying how much better is to save... oh but god forbid you buy a sweater from fashion nova/ primark etc because: EW QUALITY.... I have a feeling she’s the type of girl that would look at you up and down for not having like super nice amazing quality clothes yet the only reason she does is basically because they’re gifted 🤣. Her videos when she was first starting is basically just cheap quality stuff 🤣, so so much on saving money to invest in nice sweaters 🤣 she was saving all this time to buy a house...

• Haha

AD1515

Oh also, just remembered, but I found those comments she was making about her wanting her friends to say they were going to ‘Fred’s house’ and not ‘Fred and JJ’s house’ as one of the reasons why she wanted a place of her own was so weird. And not wanting ‘boy stuff’ in her house. I don’t know, a lot of her reasoning seemed so childish. There’s no issue with wanting to live alone, but the way she talks, she definitely doesn’t sound like an adult woman in her late twenties.

mmm22

I can't believe that out of ALL the gurus/youtubers and instaspammers that Freddy some how made it on here, the world is RUTHLESS 😂😂😂😂😂 if i'm honest I don't think she deserves to be on here, she is a required taste, non-problematic and brings 0 drama/scandal to the table lol. Judging by the first page of comments on here it's just a case of if you don't like her just don't watch her 😅 I'm not into the pink aesthetic but I follow her on Insta because she tags some really good quality brands I don't know about which mixes up my newsfeed. But anyway that's just my take on her, I can't really slate the girl as like I said she's a required taste and isn't a horrible person lol.
She has a lot of bad takes. She is elitist, tacky, pretends to live a life she is clearly not living if you knew anything about her, and greedy. She's bought and returned items from small businesses and black businesses just to show how 'inclusive' and 'unproblematic' she is. She resells gifted items on depop to buy herself a new Zimmerman dress or Louis bag. Her attitude is just not it.

Glossimer

Yes!! That poor girl at the time was 16, let that sink in 10 years TEN younger than Freddy, she was a minor and actually in high school, funny thing is Freddy copied Grace many many times too, including the background with the Burberry scarf and the mannequin, grace did that first. What I find super heart breaking is that grace was like a hardcore fan of Freddy!... just look at the comments she used to leave her. Of course Freddy ignored her fan, but as soon as she started taking inspiration for her own videos God forbid 🙄 Freddy proceeded to bully her, I’m very happy grace didn’t decide to delete her content and kept thriving, to this day Grace has way better engagement and she is actually stylish, unlike Freddy

Attachments

• Sad

slamvs27

VIP Member
And now she posted MULTIPLE stories recounting how all her friends thought she looked like Serena from Gossip Girl...yikes. This is like her main attribute she loves to bring up after feeling attacked. That she apparently resembled a TV show character 20 years ago.

How is her life that sad??

• Haha

lira

VIP Member
I bet Freddy works for one day a week and tells us she has found the perfect balance. These ‘influencers’ need a desk job to realise what they do is frivolous
Being an influencer is essentially 'me time' 24/7! They talk about themselves, how things work for them, how a trip went for them, how we should buy something because it works so well for them.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Coco chose her outfits video: everything is too small again except one skirt that has an elasticated waistband (it’s the style of those tulle skirts) big deal made of this 🙄 really nice coat but she tried it on with just a thin top and it was so tight on the arms! Loads more tiny shorts and skirts that are arsehole length because she wants to fit in the smaller size. She has such a nice figure but so in denial about her size it’s ridiculous, I find it sad to watch tbh.

I think she actually thrives on negative comments which is why she can’t resist replying to them in the way she does. They fuel her victim complex and to her criticism is synonymous with jealousy. “Oh poor me, everyone is mean to me because they envy me.” And thinking people are jealous of her gives her an ego boost which takes her back to how she felt when she peaked at secondary school.

jazyblu

Chatty Member
Influencers are so out of touch that they think because their *job* includes filming AND editing AND posting to instagram that it constitutes 3 full time jobs. Most of them have never had a real full time job and it is painfully obvious, they would realise just because you do three different things doesn't mean it is like having 3 full time positions. Most jobs are multifaceted and you don't sit and do the same thing all day long.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Also if she's actually working 14 hours a day her output isn't great....... I would expect way more content in that case!
Exactly, if it takes her 14 hour days to show a few shoes/bags/clothes, film it and edit it then send them back...sorry but she’s slow and incompetent. Not our problem.

Reactions: 12

clueless

Chatty Member
The way she gets on, her fans probably assume she's in some posh neighbourhood in central London and she's happy to let everyone think as much. All those photos taken in nice residential streets round Kensington etc., just think, she has to travel for at least an hour to take them 😂 I wish everyone knew the truth about her non-London, fake life.

It's not fair on her parents to have their address listed. She puts out all this content about how many valuable and expensive belongings she has in her house for the world to see, not wise. I wonder if/when she moves out and has her own place (if she's saving up to buy and not rent in central London, let's be real, I can't see that EVER happening!), will she update it to her address?

The tantrum was pathetic. It's a simple matter of she just doesn't want to pay a few quid extra to ship outside the UK. Fine way to thank your fans that enable her lifestyle.

Also can we take a moment to note that her Depop bio says "Dictator of taste" lmao this girl out here thinking she's the British Blair Waldorf! Imagine having an all pink kitchen, those patent white knee high boots, an orange tan and the most god-awful taste in clothes and calling yourself a dictator of taste 🤪

• Haha

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
I can’t wait for Coco to grow up and move on to big and better things and be more of her own unique self without Freddy belittling her and controlling her. She’s got such a quirky little personality that really outshines Freddy’s fake stuffy “sophisticated” character. Just wait Freddy, Coco’s going to be out doing exciting things while you’re still playing pink dress ups in your pretty princess bedroom and you’re going to wish some of Coco rubbed off on your rather than the other way around. I know sister’s give each other crap all the time but I hope Coco stays true to herself rather than listening to Freddys stupid little put downs.

Hsbabshh

Actually I remember a video. She said how when she was in school, she wrote up a list and paired people in her class who would go to prom together. She set everyone up, and one boy told her no and she got everyone to bully him to go to prom with the girl she told him to go with. As she wanted to go to prom with JJ and didn’t want anyone to be left out. (That was the reason she gave anyways).
She said she didn’t have many friends in school.
If I acted like that I know not many people would want to be around me.
She bullied the girl until she deleted her YouTube channel as that didn’t go with her plan, just as she bullied that boy.