Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe I sound bitter but I like youtubers I can relate to and I can’t relate to this perfect perfect Barbie behaviour, perfectly clean house, perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect makeup, perfect behaviour at all times honestly it’s a bit boring and exhausting and I had to stop watching her and unsubscribe because of it. It’s just not realistic and it’s Slightly annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Dollyyy1984

Freddy deleted a comment that had lots of thumbs up basically saying how it was upsetting watching Freddy declutter all the clothes she convinced her to buy
All the time it’s guys you need this coat and you need this bag that costs over a grand
Make sure to buy it with my Farfetch link
Farfetch has a page on there website based on Freddy My Love recommendations
And then her last video was all about how she’s a saver and how she’s better than everyone else that she set up a bank account when she was young
Also there was a video where she was scoffing about how she works harder than students. I’m a student nurse working on placement during the pandemic.
Also all these videos on her Instagram stories of herself posing saying how she has so much work to do. I don’t have enough time to post a story, I’m very lucky if I get my full half an hour break.
Not one video thanking healthcare staff, but lots of videos making others feel small.
But she has enough time attacking other YouTubers with similar content saying how it’s not fair for people to copy her look without crediting her
Hun anyone can buy a Victoria Secret Top, you don’t own the right to it, as much as you would like to think that.
Almost as if she fears competition
But it’s all fine and dandy if you buy her recommendations through her link, as long as you don’t post it. She must think “Your my servants, just make me my commissions, don’t post or I’ll get my followers to attack you”.
She forgets that without her subs she would be nothing. Her content is so boring she is a classic ME ME. She is one of the most entitled people out there, she thinks she is better than us. She has not worked a hard day in her life. One video per week. If she is tired from that then there must be something wrong with her. I am a family solicitor and it is hard going, looonnng hours. She needs a bite of a reality sandwich. She has been cooped up with her parents and is stunted.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
When her skirt is so short that it doesn’t cover the line on her tights? Isn’t that the biggest fashion fail haha?
This is horrid, looks cheap and nasty. Also those tights basically look like sheer black tights which she claims to hate so what’s the point 🙄

81A695F6-59C3-41EB-AC29-F35DDEDD7BE2.jpeg
Wanted to try it for a year - but not enough to pay for it, of course.

Last edited:

Bostonrob

As if she's blocking people asking her to wear a mask. Grim.
Yeah... this was just... bad. I generally like Freddy and her videos. She does a few odd things now and again that make me go “hmmmm”... but this was just bad. It’s not about “following the rules”. It’s about caring about other people. And caring about other people means wearing a mask in public whether it’s the “rule” or not. 😕

raleigh

I honestly lost it when she posted this story, because the hardest thing for her during lockdown was forcing herself to get out of bed in the afternoon, get dressed and film videos for her YT channel, all from the comfort and warmth of her bedroom. Does her job involve going out daily and risking herself contracting covid? No. Poor Freddy, such a hard life. And again with the eye f*!king 🙄
She's just upset that she wasn't able to travel for free and go for her free pr beauty treatments and events so she can brag to her followers that she lives such a "glamorous life" as a "princess"....:rolleyes: I used to like Freddy but the past year truly displayed her true colours as a very immature, selfish and egoistical person that she is. She had all the time in the world to get creative and grow her channel, as some content creators have, but instead spent all the time "crying" at home feeling sorry for herself.

This year will be interesting if she plans to live on her own with JJ considering that her family take care of every little whim - her sister cooks for her, her mum cleans up her room and her dad fixes everything for her. I am pretty sure she'll have a meltdown considering she's so prissy and spoiled and I doubt JJ will put up with her awful personality 24/7.

Last edited:
i was just reading through the thread and saw how she thought of herself as Blair Waldorf, and people said she was more of a Serena or Jenny from Gossip Girl. but i just realised, she’s actually Juliet from Gossip Girl, because she used to pretend that she was richer than she was in this big London House according the tweets from years ago, and on top of that she keeps the labels on and returns her clothes just like Juliet just to show people lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart

slamvs27

VIP Member
I honestly lost it when she posted this story, because the hardest thing for her during lockdown was forcing herself to get out of bed in the afternoon, get dressed and film videos for her YT channel, all from the comfort and warmth of her bedroom. Does her job involve going out daily and risking herself contracting covid? No. Poor Freddy, such a hard life. And again with the eye f*!king 🙄
Her lips look like a cat's bumhole...:sick:

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I think in the long run, influencers can only be successful when the act like human being and not like they’re shop employees.
Well yes, but I think there is a balance between being a human being and also being professional. She is a social media influencer for a job. Her accounts are her work. Some level of professionalism is required, and biting back at minor criticism isn't really professional.

Blahblah96

I hated her post with the pointe shoes 😂 I did ballet from 2-15 and although I never would have been good enough to be a professional, it’s still a love I’ve held onto ever since! I have a good friend in the Royal Ballet Company so I live my childhood ballet dreams vicariously though her! So tempted to send it to the amazing instagram models doing ballet 😂 if any dancers here don’t know about it, it’s highly entertaining!

Attachments

• Haha
Her racist tweets were something along the lines of her complaining she had to stand on the tube and saying “give me your seat you fat horrid Indian man.”
Then another one about walking through London being like “spot the white man” and about her feeling intimidated by this.
She obviously read the guru gossip forum because once people found them they were very quickly deleted.

I do feel for her a little with the video, she’s obviously very disappointed in her life and that she’s gained weight. Otherwise she wouldn’t feel the need to justify any of it.
But things like the tweets above and her snobby, conceited attitude just make any sympathy I would have for her disappear.
She’s very pretty, but I think over the years the compliments she has received have all gone to her head and as a result she thinks she’s much better than she actually is. It’s like that school girl attitude of “I’m pretty, therefore I am”. It gets very sad when you forget to develop a real personality in the process.

slamvs27

VIP Member
The stories she posted of her younger self with pointe shoes “proving” she dances...
Her arch is so low I’m not surprised she failed as a ballerina too 🤪

C0B45432-3F36-46B3-88DB-BBAD4E96F5AB.png

So passive-aggressive 😂 Oh look at those poor arches compared to the girl beside her..

• Haha

potatowaffles

When her mom was talking about leaving the the doors to the bird cages open becuase she likes to think they come alive at night, honestly how flipping ADORABLE. she seems so lovely

• Heart

raleigh

I think she’s had cheek filler. It seems like she’s lost a bit of movement in her face.
I actually feel mean saying this because I think they’re real but her teeth bother me so much, they’re so square and...large? They don’t look natural
I am confused because she was so pretty naturally and she's quite young. Now she looks just.... weird.

clueless

Chatty Member
Oh my days, that is hideous! So tacky, tasteless and cheap 🤢 haven’t seen the video yet, I can’t believe people are praising that decor! They must be out of their minds!

Another thing about these influencers that gets on my nerves - when they edit their photos so the clothes don’t look how they really are. I would never, ever have thought this dress was a pistachio colour! As usual, she’s taken all the green out of the photo, it looks white. what is the point in showing clothes that you’re trying to promote in a completely different light to how they are in real life?

20D825AD-9AC8-40ED-AAD1-8AF7C5F5A658.png

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
100% 😂 😂 😂 if you get gifted something you don't like what else are you suppose to do with it? long as the company are getting their name out on a post they couldn't care less.
say no to companies? ask to be taken of pr lists? donate it to people who need it? womens shelters? people who have lost everything in this pandemic? a whole list i could give you not line your pockets more

• Heart

clueless

Chatty Member
Put on for sure. Freddy hams up the posh accent big time.

She sees herself as a Blair Waldorf but she's a Jenny, a Brooklyn Harrow wannabe 😂

• Haha

Glossimer

I didn’t last the whole video. 2 mil?

she doesn’t seem to have made that much money last year unless she’s getting paid directly and not through her company which she wouldn’t report under her business? Any lawyer know if this is possible?
I’m telling y’all that she has cheated taxes, my boyfriend is in finance and he checked her public registry and he totally thinks she’s cheating that because she just doesn’t show any profit at all from her company, only debt and VERY little income

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I subscribed to her youtube channel years ago for about 2 weeks 🤣

I think zoella gave her a shout out.
I’m ashamed to admit that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10