Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I accidentally watched one of her latest haul videos so I’m quite new to “freddy” but how old is she? Why is she trying to speak and look like a child?
Is she some weird fetish-influencer appealing for creepy men?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone made a comment on her helmet being too big and I totally agree. Plus the handbag makes me cringe, how irresponsible of the riding centre to allow an ill fitting riding hat on a beginner. It’s more dangerous to have an ill fitting hat than it is to wear no hat most of the time!
Yes. If she fell face first, the cap would break her nose.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her birthday vlog! Oh my god her poor neighbours! 😆😆

Also that sentence "it annoys me to spend money on boring things" welcome to being an adult! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always think things like this are why people should rent at least once before they buy because there are things you don’t realise are important until you’ve moved out. It never crossed my mind to check internet speed for flat viewings until I lived in a flat that was awful. It’s like a mental list of things to check before buying, good internet, good water pressure, takeaway options. Everyone’s list is different and I don’t think you’ll know your list on the first property.
It shows how times have changed I moved out of my parents home in 1976. In those days as everything was Communist run, you got what you were given. I was lucky as my sister was having an affair with a high ranking member of the Stasi. I got a fab apartment which I lived in until I defected. It was who you knew which is much like the same today, only for those in social housing it’s pick of the draw which I think is bad but the governments of the world have never been good at providing safe, decent and long lasting housing for those less fortunate. I think it’s more stressful these days for first time buyers and far too expensive. You’re right these days people have to think about internet, takeaway options and other services that need to be taken into consideration. My sympathies don’t extend to Freddy because she gets handed everything on a silver platter and still complains. She’s a brat and by now she has had every opportunity to blossom into a beautiful, thoughtful and proactive woman. Still never too late

I accidentally watched one of her latest haul videos so I’m quite new to “freddy” but how old is she? Why is she trying to speak and look like a child?
Is she some weird fetish-influencer appealing for creepy men?
I think Freddy is far too matured (not mature) but matured to be wearing gamine, Lolita esque clothes. Although I think it has more to do with the audience she is trying to appeal to. There’s more money to be had in that industry for targeting the teen audience which is creepy I agree. She’s a 27 acting like a teenager. Although I don’t think it’s an act on her part. I think she hasn’t found a way to become an adult because her bloody parents keep spoiling their Princess and making life far too easy. G-d forbid something happens, she will not cope without them. She has to be able to stand on her own two feet, that doesn’t look like that’s happening. When she’s 30, that’s when the tit will hit the fan with her channel if it doesn’t before. She’s too old to be acting or projecting herself that way. I seriously think if it’s not being a brat as an explanation of her behaviour, I think she’s on the spectrum and I stand by my opinion of that based on her videos there’s a few signs here and there. I’ve thought that since she went to New York once with her friend in Warwickshire. Few things said and her reactions to things

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It shows how times have changed I moved out of my parents home in 1976. In those days as everything was Communist run, you got what you were given. I was lucky as my sister was having an affair with a high ranking member of the Stasi. I got a fab apartment which I lived in until I defected. It was who you knew which is much like the same today, only for those in social housing it’s pick of the draw which I think is bad but the governments of the world have never been good at providing safe, decent and long lasting housing for those less fortunate. I think it’s more stressful these days for first time buyers and far too expensive. You’re right these days people have to think about internet, takeaway options and other services that need to be taken into consideration. My sympathies don’t extend to Freddy because she gets handed everything on a silver platter and still complains. She’s a brat and by now she has had every opportunity to blossom into a beautiful, thoughtful and proactive woman. Still never too late

I think Freddy is far too matured (not mature) but matured to be wearing gamine, Lolita esque clothes. Although I think it has more to do with the audience she is trying to appeal to. There’s more money to be had in that industry for targeting the teen audience which is creepy I agree. She’s a 27 acting like a teenager. Although I don’t think it’s an act on her part. I think she hasn’t found a way to become an adult because her bloody parents keep spoiling their Princess and making life far too easy. G-d forbid something happens, she will not cope without them. She has to be able to stand on her own two feet, that doesn’t look like that’s happening. When she’s 30, that’s when the tit will hit the fan with her channel if it doesn’t before. She’s too old to be acting or projecting herself that way
Oh no I don’t feel any sympathy because she acts so bratty about small inconveniences and is just so helpless about everything. Who’s first thought is to post on Instagram ahead of just googling a solution? She pulls this annoyed face that you can imagine she perfected as a teenager to get whatever she wanted from her parents.

Agree on the clothing as well, I’m 26 and always like her clothes and hauls a few years ago, but this autumn haul week everything just looked the same, juvenile and dare I say dated? Her insistence on wearing brown tights is just weird because I don’t think I’ve seen anyone past the age of 10 wear brown tights.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no I don’t feel any sympathy because she acts so bratty about small inconveniences and is just so helpless about everything. Who’s first thought is to post on Instagram ahead of just googling a solution? She pulls this annoyed face that you can imagine she perfected as a teenager to get whatever she wanted from her parents.

Agree on the clothing as well, I’m 26 and always like her clothes and hauls a few years ago, but this autumn haul week everything just looked the same, juvenile and dare I say dated? Her insistence on wearing brown tights is just weird because I don’t think I’ve seen anyone past the age of 10 wear brown tights.
The last sentence, I’m dead 😆😂😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her birthday vlog! Oh my god her poor neighbours! 😆😆

Also that sentence "it annoys me to spend money on boring things" welcome to being an adult! 🙄🙄
Taxes, toiletpaper, food, thinking about what to eat and then actually making your food. Cooking for half an hour and finish in ten minutes. Eat, sleap, rinse, repeat every day. Yay for being an adult 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have got to admit that she knows how to make enjoyable vlogs.

With regards to her whole helpless spiel it's obnoxious. Why does she have to tag the brands? So they can know what a clueless idiot she is and not sponsor her?

Obviously she was a saver because she didn't spend Money on "the boring things". Her parents were paying for practically everything!

I get that she is an "influencer" so there are different rules about responsibility towards your fanbase as they're essentially the type of smarmy sales people that usually inhabit car sales offices and apartment leasing offices but the idea of her making that statement about not wanting to spend her money on boring things is just beyond reprehensible. She spends half the year vlogging her flat that she purchased with her money as a grown adult. And yet she wants to still appeal to the teeny boppers in middle and high school by acting & dressing like a child while selling them statements like she doesn't sped money on "the boring things". Completely unrealistic. I feel sorry for the teeny boppers that watch her and buy that this is a feasible lifestyle. They're going to have a harsh awakening to being an adult. It seems like such a disservice to treat your followers like idiots with this kind of helpless brat act but it's also a disservice to her longevity as an influencer by not going with a more 'you guys I'm still a pink beige fairy princess (which is WEIRD but whatever) but I'm also an adult and here is what I'm learning about being one & the necessary but boring things I need to spend money on to function in the world and you will have to as well'. She has essentially knee-capped herself into channel stagnation by only appealing to people too young to know any better; once her viewers age out of the bratty pink princess things they will drop her very quickly nd she will be obsolete. It's the same philosophy behind popstars needing to reinvent themselves as they mature: the most successful ones grow up with their fanbase, they don't stay doing the same schtick over and over because eventually you get too old & someone younger will come along for the kids.

Reactions: 16
No neighbours had to be called. Is she bleeping serious?! I’m that was 10.30 pm UK time an hour ago from now. Screaming like that and crying, if she doesn’t get a warning letter from her local authority stating nuisance noise then I’ll eat my hat. It’s against the law to bother your neighbours for anything unwarranted at any time of the day. If she was in serious danger that is the ONLY exception that you knock on a neighbours door. At the risk of sounding heartless. They aren’t obliged to answer. Over a spider or two. She really lives in her own world. The world doesn’t revolve around her and the sooner she gets to grips with that the better or she will end up with legal action from her neighbours. Not to mention the constant singing etc. It must be bloody hell to live below and above her. If she seriously considered knocking on her neighbours door to help she really really needs to grow up and realise the legal side of living alone in a multi occupancy. Unfortunately she’s shaping up to be the neighbour from Hell. Sadly council letters and complaints are the way forward and even then that leads to nothing or the tenant owner making even more noise. My sympathies to her neighbours.

Under UK law any disruption past 11pm until 7am is illegal. The police can be called if it’s a domestic dispute or a welfare check however unless a crime is in the process it’s non enforceable and legal action would be pursued by the local authority civilly. At no time is it legal to be knocking on doors uninvited as that can be seen as a form of harassment. That’s why no cold calling zones were created to keep the community safe. Cold callers are the bane of most peoples lives, however they can be innocent but also dangerous too. Freddy is seriously implying by her post that she is unaware of the law, also common decency. It’s tragic actually her ignorance and complete lack of regard for the rights of others especially at 10.30

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
No neighbours had to be called. Is she bleeping serious?! I’m that was 10.30 pm UK time an hour ago from now. Screaming like that and crying, if she doesn’t get a warning letter from her local authority stating nuisance noise then I’ll eat my hat. It’s against the law to bother your neighbours for anything unwarranted. If she was in serious danger that is the ONLY exception that you knock on a neighbours door. At the risk of sounding heartless. They aren’t obliged to answer. Over a spider or two. She really lives in her own world. The world doesn’t revolve around her and the sooner she gets to grips with that the better or she will end up with legal action from her neighbours. Not to mention the constant singing etc. It must be bloody hell to live below and above her. If she seriously considered knocking on her neighbours door to help she really really needs to grow up and realise the legal side of living alone in a multi occupancy. Unfortunately she’s shaping up to be the neighbour from Hell. Sadly council letters and complaints are the way forward and even then that leads to nothing or the tenant owner making even more noise. My sympathies to her neighbours.

Under UK law any disruption past 11pm until 7am is illegal. The police can be called if it’s a domestic dispute or out of care and legal action pursued by the local authority. At no time is it legal to be knocking on doors uninvited as that can be seen as a form of harassment. That’s why no cold calling zones were created to keep the community safe. Cold callers are the bane of most peoples lives, however they can be innocent but also dangerous too. Freddy is seriously implying by her post that she is unaware of the law, also common decency. It’s tragic actually her ignorance and complete lack of regard for the rights of others especially at 10.30
What is with her and her obsession with filming herself looking very dramatic and in distress? It’s like the asthma thing when she posted a story just heavily breathing and being dramatic, she just comes across so vapid. I don’t know any other influencers who do so many videos just staring into the camera, it’s uncomfortable to watch

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What is with her and her obsession with filming herself looking very dramatic and in distress? It’s like the asthma thing when she posted a story just heavily breathing and being dramatic, she just comes across so vapid. I don’t know any other influencers who do so many videos just staring into the camera, it’s uncomfortable to watch
Because she has serious issues that people under the age of 21 that follow her just don’t get because they lack foresight and life experience to recognise she has serious behavioural issues that will likely get her prosecuted with evidence from her neighbours such as her strange choice to share her mistakes on social media, they can pursue legal action successfully if she carries on screaming at 10.30pm and claiming/hinting her neighbours weren’t involved (have they been knocked on before with her hysterics? She’s certainly hinting that) she did it all by herself. So she bleeping should. Her poor neighbours have had to put up with her caterwauling, her mother’s caterwauling (don’t get me wrong I like her mother’s channel but the singing is diabolical like her daughter’s lame attempt) and 6 months of construction, noise and traffic outside their home and what should be the quiet sanctuary of their home.

• Haha
I can't believe this is a 27 year old woman. The way she acts you'd think she was an 18 year old girl who's just moving away for uni.. She has no self-awareness at all and probably thinks acting this way is normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m no fan of spiders but after mice setting up home the last four years the spiders are fine. God help everyone if she actually gets a mouse in the flat.

• Haha
Phobias are very real. After I defected, anytime the door was knocked it would trigger me into a state of terror and panic. Hyperventilating because that was a reminder of what was going on back in the Iron curtain. The shadow people we’d call them going door to door interrogations or then carting people off to the big house in town. What she fails to understand or comprehend is that those neighbours who might have in the past or currently suffering from her hysteria and knocking on their doors at all hours from her implication, they might be going through their own phobias too. Freddy doesn’t seem to understand, when you live on your own that’s it. Don’t put your problems onto others because nobody cares, hate to say that but it’s the real world. How does she know that her neighbour for example might be an ex serviceman or woman suffering from PTSD and every time she starts screaming triggers them to “fight or flight” she doesn’t so she should be considering others and their needs for peace and quiet or she’ll be given the summons to explain to the local authority. I doubt the case worker handling it will stomach her excuses, entitlements and pouty retorts anymore than a judge would. Cold hard reality. The sooner she realises it’s a different way in the real world instead of Mummy and Daddy picking up the pieces the better. It’s an embarrassing look on her that at nearly 30 basic decency isn't understood or practiced. Needing to be sung to calm down. She’s suddenly now a Von Trapp?! She’s got more trap than a Holstein cow has udder. It once again reaffirms my view that she is a sandwich short of a filling

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
“No daddy’s [sic] had to be called”…I don’t have words for how losery this is. Yikes. I almost want to message her and tell her how cringey these stories are…not to snark and be mean but truly to save her from embarrassment. These stories make her look sooooo pathetic. She’s nearly thirty!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.