Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This also may sound snobby and as much as I think Tory Burch makes some really nice pieces thinking the Tory Burch logo makes you look expensive is also very cringy. It’s kind of like how people buy Michael Kors bags to show off because they think it’s a ‘designer’ bag.
Thinking the tb logo makes you fancy is just as cringe as thinking gold polyester makes you look regal. Tb is pretty mid range. What made the shoe special was the gold plaque, not the teeny can you at least calculate how much I have spend on these - branding on the back.

To be fair, Michael Kors collection is designer. Those bags are designer and cost thousands. But you mean the girls who buy Michael Michael Kors, spend a couple of hundred and think that is designer. There is a difference and I feel Freddy is the type not to know that. I also feel that she is still stuck in teenage insecurity where branding means more than anything else. Like material or taste. I really hope she grows up when she lives on her own for a bit.

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine the tantrum she will throw if she can’t get her passport renewed at the last minute and misses out on her holiday…

Having minimum 3 months (tbh I even thought it was 6 months) on your passport for international travel is basically common knowledge. Especially for someone like Freddy who travels so frequently. More proof that she does not live in the real world. She just reeks of entitlement. I have absolutely no sympathy for her if she can’t go on her holiday. But she will act like it’s the end of the world, and blame everyone else but herself!

Reactions: 16
Just checked and it literally says all this on the government website... I don't know why she's asking publicly, I'd be so embarrassed!
She's asking because she is entitled enough to think someone will reply to the story and whip her up a new passport. She doesn't live in the real world.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's asking because she is entitled enough to think someone will reply to the story and whip her up a new passport. She doesn't live in the real world.
Literally this. I suppose I was just shocked that she thinks she is so entitled that she can queue skip to get a passport!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why didn't she do this?

Also not sure why she asked her followers about it - I'd be ringing the passport office, not asking a bunch of insta followers. 'I've always been so clever' ...k

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why didn't she do this?

Also not sure why she asked her followers about it - I'd be ringing the passport office, not asking a bunch of insta followers. 'I've always been so clever' ...k
They have no appointments available in her timescale so she's left it too late

Reactions: 8
Shut up. Going on holiday causing stress 😂
I love how she doesn't mention that it's completely her fault for being so entitled and ignorant to think she can leave the country with a soon to be invalid passport. Causing her stress lol, I can't stand her

467CAF5F-F129-44AE-9CBC-B6139E68A948.png

Meaning: I’m sure I’ll get offered many other paid trips.

I’m guessing this was supposed to be a PR trip, otherwise she would make a much bigger fuss if she had to pay for everything, only to realize she can’t go.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
why does she romanticise London so much? It’s not special

Reactions: 17
Was about to say it’s incredible how she makes her mistake a give me sympathy moment.
I do love London but I love it because I will always find a new thing to explore not the royal family

Reactions: 9
Freddy alone in her appartment
*washing machine breaks down*
Freddy going on insta: guys my machine does not seem to work anymore. I had a photoshoot and many videos to make for you guys and now my planning is ruined! I will not be able to work in these conditions. I am looking for a solution. A free PR solution if possible. My dad is on his way he is carrying a 40 pound brand new perfect light pink machine for me. Oh my gosh I cannot wait to get to work in 2 weeks. In the meantime I will be enjoying London. It will be a great break for me after being sick for 2 days and needing a 1 week break and also posting one video a week on Youtube. The life of a CEO haha! #girlboss . Although i will have a replacement it still cannot replace my favorite washing machine. I demand a replacement #dictator

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t stand how she thinks she’s actually really funny.. leaving stuff like her rudely hissing at JJ in like it’s *hilarious* no, it’s just rude.

• Wow
What if Freddy is extremely homesick? That would explain the never ending story about moving out and her passport "mistake" 🤔

• Haha
What if Freddy is extremely homesick? That would explain the never ending story about moving out and her passport "mistake" 🤔
I think she is. She must have been absolutely terrified of living by herself. She didn’t seem to spend much time away from home and to suddenly live by herself is a massive change.

going on that vein I suspect that she has also realised the costs and work involved in maintaining a flat, a part of life her parents either didn’t discuss with her or she didn’t lift a finger regarding housekeeping. I mean the costs of running a house is regularly talked about by my parents, usually lighthearted like Netflix v Sky TV but it’s regular discussion in small elements

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.