Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve probably all seen this before, but I think her first blog post really gives an insight into who Freddy really is…. https://www.freddymylove.co.uk/2015/08/let-me-introduce-myself.html?m=1
Massive victim complex, sense she thinks she’s more intelligent than she actually is, dreams shattered at school leaving her bitter, outright hatred for others etc etc.
She clearly peaked at school and longs to be back there which is why she might be delaying moving because then she’d have to accept that she’s an adult now.

It’s an interesting yet infuriating read!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just found this photo of Freddy. She looks…odd? Different? Not sure how old it is!
E062B22E-3CE5-433A-A5F6-9B86DBF97966.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know we’ve probably all seen this before, but I think her first blog post really gives an insight into who Freddy really is…. https://www.freddymylove.co.uk/2015/08/let-me-introduce-myself.html?m=1
Massive victim complex, sense she thinks she’s more intelligent than she actually is, dreams shattered at school leaving her bitter, outright hatred for others etc etc.
She clearly peaked at school and longs to be back there which is why she might be delaying moving because then she’d have to accept that she’s an adult now.

It’s an interesting yet infuriating read!
Wow. It’s fascinating to see someone willingly opt out of an education. I truly don’t know anyone who was given the opportunity to study (likely for free, paid for by her parents) and turned it down to work retail at 16 - millions of people fight so hard to become educated, and millions more don’t even have access to education to begin with, and the fact that some “mean girls” prevented Freddy from pursuing an education says a lot about her character. Thank you for sharing, I feel like I understand her better now. She acts 16 because that’s when she essentially gave up on growth. One can definitely grow without formal education, but she blatantly rejects the idea of learning because she simply was already “very clever” (😒) and “never cared for academics”. This whole post reeks of privilege and self-victimization.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They say that “knowledge is power” so it beggars belief how or why she got into that mindset. When I was growing up education was free, expansive and inclusive which is one of the successes of a Communist state. Nobody was left behind in that sense. Unfortunately due to the dictatorship Romania was under those liberties were curtailed unlike our Soviet friends. Initially I was rejected because I am Jewish but fortunately friend of the family managed to wangle it that’s how much of the country was run. Education should be valued but I think Freddy’s grasp of things is an unchartered iceberg. There are many holes in her story so to speak. While it’s none of her audience’s business it’s glaringly obvious the issues her gripes, opinions, outlook often crops up. She has managed to get by life by her looks, her charm and she can be very charming until her other side rises to the surface. As Judge Judy Scheindlin once said “beauty fades dumb is forever”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That blog post signifies everything wrong with her generation. ‘Gosh, I’m just soOOoOo pretty, but sadly not pretty enough to REALLY capitalize on it, oh dear, woe is me, I’m not smart enough for school and the girls don’t like me and they hurt my frail heart, so to save my self image I must leave my extremely privileged position at college and absolutely prevent any personal growth from happening whilst I stay safely inside my fairy tale bubble yaaaay and I’m soOoOoo happy now guys!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have failed in education multiple times, I will never be more than a childcare assistant, which I love but wish the pay was a bit better, I don’t care about grades but give yourself some opportunities to further what you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have failed in education multiple times, I will never be more than a childcare assistant, which I love but wish the pay was a bit better, I don’t care about grades but give yourself some opportunities to further what you have.
That is so important! If you’ll pardon me and I say this not to patronise you but your job is amazing! How many parents sleep at night knowing their child is safe, well cared for and catered to under your care?! More than you think. Never ever put your job down please within the context of her educational failings.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That is so important! If you’ll pardon me and I say this not to patronise you but your job is amazing! How many parents sleep at night knowing their child is safe, well cared for and catered to under your care?! More than you think. Never ever put your job down please within the context of her educational failings.
100000% agree!!! Safe/stimulating early childhood is arguably the MOST important factor in developing and maintaining a happy and healthy society. I recently read “Tightrope” by Nicholas Kristof - highly recommend, it’s focused on this topic. @focusdochas you and your work matter so much, you are the pillar that holds up everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That blog post signifies everything wrong with her generation. ‘Gosh, I’m just soOOoOo pretty, but sadly not pretty enough to REALLY capitalize on it, oh dear, woe is me, I’m not smart enough for school and the girls don’t like me and they hurt my frail heart, so to save my self image I must leave my extremely privileged position at college and absolutely prevent any personal growth from happening whilst I stay safely inside my fairy tale bubble yaaaay and I’m soOoOoo happy now guys!!!’
she really is a lucky lazy girl, she hasn’t updated her blog since last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve obviously been on this thread far too much 😂 Freddy was in my dream last night, I helped build her new bed and then bought her some pizza and the witch didn’t even say thank you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To quote Fraulein Bo Peep (her racist “Aryan laced stereotype standard”opinions raced to the surface on this idiotic flog didn’t it) “The Zara models hair and make up look like Dracula” what a racist piece of tit she is. Take a peak at some of the models Zara have wisely employed. They are stunning and not bitter and prejudicial like German ancestry Freddy is. I do wonder sometimes about that. However not all Germans shared that view. So I will give her German relatives the benefit of the doubt but not her. She is as racist as hell with statements like she makes. Also darling you might be 5ft 8 but I’m 6ft 4 you’re diddy next to me. Get over it you’re not as tall as you think.

Also she’s looking like Katie Price (Jordan) facially

I don’t know why but she resembles her greatly there facially speaking

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
To quote Fraulein Bo Peep (her racist “Aryan laced stereotype standard”opinions raced to the surface on this idiotic flog didn’t it) “The Zara models hair and make up look like Dracula” what a racist piece of tit she is. Take a peak at some of the models Zara have wisely employed. They are stunning and not bitter and prejudicial like German ancestry Freddy is. I do wonder sometimes about that. However not all Germans shared that view. So I will give her German relatives the benefit of the doubt but not her. She is as racist as hell with statements like she makes. Also darling you might be 5ft 8 but I’m 6ft 4 you’re diddy next to me. Get over it you’re not as tall as you think.

Also she’s looking like Katie Price (Jordan) facially

I don’t know why but she resembles her greatly there facially speaking
Why does it have to do with her having German ancestry?

So I've decided to watch the first instalment of her haul week. This video series is usually her most popular and most exciting because she hand picks the best the high street has to offer for that particular season. I used to love haul week because she did find some gems in the past. However this series has become extremely stale and uninspiring because she chooses the same 5/6 brands and keeps on picking the same set of items every time. Zara is always her first haul because she thinks Zara hauls are "iconic". If you've seen one Zara haul in the you've seen them all. This year's haul is no different, it's a blur of beige.

I've gone through each outfit:

Outfit 1 - Boucle all the way
This is getting old. We've already seen two boucle pinafore dresses and a couple of items before these. I do believe the one of two years ago was an identical colour. The dress is unbelievably short for someone her height but she still thinks it's so nice for shorter girls. I don't want to sound rude but this dress would not suit anyone because it's too damn short for any height. For her it's unwearable and I cannot fathom why she picked it up since she saw it in store. Same goes for the ugly matching coat which is too short and obviously fits too tight on her but since it gives her Gossip Girl vibes it's okay for her.
Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 21.55.22.png

Outfit 2 - Recycled Freddy autumn outfit
We've seen this outfit so many times - the white turtleneck and those camel shorts which are identical to last year's shorts. Same goes for the leggings/trousers. I do believe she featured trousers these past two years but she'll never keep them or she'll sell them in a hot minute.
Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 21.27.26.png

Outfit 3 - White co-ord
Once again we see another standard Freddy outfit which was featured a few years ago. To make matters worse the top is unflattering. She tries to make it work with a brown turtleneck but it just looks so much worse. She's seriously running out of ideas...

Outfit 4 - On repeat
Honestly why does she bother any longer? She tries to save the outfit with a poncho which is one of the most unflattering things she has ever worn.

Outfit 5 - Wannabe CEO
This is admittedly one of the best outfits, which isn't saying much. The blouse is lovely. She ruins it by putting on a waistcoat which is much longer than her shorts and highlights how short they are and by wearing a blazer which doesn't match the shorts but she is stuck in her teenage golden age and in this world it's what a CEO would wear. Freddy seriously never grew up if she believes someone in a professional field would dress in a mismatched suit.

Outfit 6 - I'm so glad it's over
Once again blouse is lovely but it's nothing we haven't seen. That skort is just awful. Too short, too cheap looking and flimsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.