Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Freddy for the most part, but she's too old for the little girl pink princess schtick now. Her wardrobe is appropriate for Coco and other teens/college girls. Freddy can still do ultra feminine and flirty fashion while wearing clothes that make sense for a woman in her mid-late 20s. She has wider hips, thighs and midsection now (though obvi still thin) and some style adjustments should be made accordingly.

Also. Gossip Girl ended in 2012. I understand the appeal of classic fashion eras and bringing a style back with a modern twist (see the recent 1990s minimalist revival), but Freddy seems to have never stopped the GG look. Which, as a whole, is outdated now. Headbands, cardigans and the bold use of colors/mixed textures will always be in style, but the way Freddy interprets the GG look isn't good in 2021. Blake and Leighton don't even dress that way anymore. Time to move on Freds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched the haul and I’m just so confused 😕 so many shorts for autumn and the outfits just seem unwearable for rainy England. I know she has followers elsewhere but that’s where she lives. I just get the feeling it’s all like playing dress up and doesn’t reflect everyday life. Her CEO look just shows how detached from reality she is, which is actually quite sad. Referencing gossip girl, I LOVE gossip girl but it is so old now! I really just want her to move forward and embrace the next steps in life. Her figure has changed as every woman experiences in their twenties so she really just needs to tweak her style to reflect this, she still has an amazing figure she’s just got more of an adult frame now which is the beauty of growing up.

On a side note I’m sick of hearing how “chic” everything is I just find myself rolling my eyes which is a shame because some of the things she picks out I do actually like.

I like Freddy for the most part, but she's too old for the little girl pink princess schtick now. Her wardrobe is appropriate for Coco and other teens/college girls. Freddy can still do ultra feminine and flirty fashion while wearing clothes that make sense for a woman in her mid-late 20s. She has wider hips, thighs and midsection now (though obvi still thin) and some style adjustments should be made accordingly.

Also. Gossip Girl ended in 2012. I understand the appeal of classic fashion eras and bringing a style back with a modern twist (see the recent 1990s minimalist revival), but Freddy seems to have never stopped the GG look. Which, as a whole, is outdated now. Headbands, cardigans and the bold use of colors/mixed textures will always be in style, but the way Freddy interprets the GG look isn't good in 2021. Blake and Leighton don't even dress that way anymore. Time to move on Freds.
She’s not thin she’s slim and very shapely in a nice way of saying that. Very curvy and you can be slim and have curves. She’s very lucky and has a great figure she dresses it terribly though

Reactions: 16
re: her Instagram sorry about the spider

I truly do hope she calls the exterminator to get rid of one spider on the outside of her window. And I hope he laughs in her face and charges her a fortune for the visit.
Because honestly. It’s 1 spider.
Outside of your house.
GROW. UP.

• Haha
If she really wore the pink play suit and white boots to the premiere then she seriously underdressed. It looked like a retro barbie. It’s far too casual.View attachment 761776
Agree this is far too casual for a premiere but does anyone know where the playsuit is from? I'm guilty of loving it 🙈
Reminds me of the Gucci one I could never afford! I haven't been keeping up with Freddy at all recently so if it's new I've missed the haul. TIA x

Reactions: 7
She’s worried about 1 spider OUTSIDE her window?!? Hun, don’t look now but I’m willing to bet there are some spiders in those dark, overstuffed wardrobes.

Reactions: 9
Pissing myself laughing at her spider story 😅 I’m sure it’s just the angle and the fact it’s scrunched up but it looks smaller than her thumb. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no spider lover, and if it was inside my house I’d be freaking out too! I think it just underlines how unprepared for the real world she actually is. She’s been living in a bubble.

Reactions: 11
Waiting for the dictator of taste to say something along the lines of
People need to credit me when taking inspiration from me
God forbid someone else likes the same colour palette and shops seasonal fast fashion 🙄
Then she’s a hypocrite and says things like I don’t owe you anything (referring to her not posting depop internationally a while back)
but QVC Freddy can’t miss a commission sale or else she’ll go full Karen mode

Grace seems like a nice girl, I’m happy she doesn’t let bullies win

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but in her most recent ASOS haul video, how dare she say that corsets are a bit too “suggestive”. Corsets can be worn by whoever would like to wear one and no Freddy this doesn’t mean they are wearing it to please another’s eyes. Internalised misogyny is not “classy” nor “paaaahfect”.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but in her most recent ASOS haul video, how dare she say that corsets are a bit too “suggestive”. Corsets can be worn by whoever would like to wear one and no Freddy this doesn’t mean they are wearing it to please another’s eyes. Internalised misogyny is not “classy” nor “paaaahfect”.
The absolute gall of her to call corsets, or anything for that matter, suggestive and tacky directly after 1.) oohing and aching over that hideous faded color looking faux Zimmerman dress with a cut out under her boobs and backless design for an autumn haul and 2.) bitching that the faux leather mini skirt was too long.

But for real that corset dress was so cheap and poorly made looking so of course she would deem it classy enough for her because it was beige, stiff, and in a very cheap fabric.

• Haha
Love how Freddy flogs stuff she got for free on Facebook marketplace 🙄 I can’t stand people that do that. Wonder if Desenio know she does it? Or the lady that “gave” her the antique chairs she’s now trying to scab 250 pounds for.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t be the only one who dies everytime she says something leather is ‘rock and roll’ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.