Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Freddy's style actually but now when I watch her it's just outfits that are inappropriate and wouldn't fit into my life, like I either want to be able to wear it at work or wear it casually but actually be able to wear it outside without freezing to death and I can't do that with any of her suggestions

Reactions: 20
84E25C41-4156-42E1-9B9D-265589835903.jpeg

Makes her feel upbeat? Hmm🧐 Perhaps she should tell her face, then. Because she looks TIRED as duck. Also, her lazy eye is getting more noticeable.

Reactions: 9
If she really wore the pink play suit and white boots to the premiere then she seriously underdressed. It looked like a retro barbie. It’s far too casual.
E1CAD337-9B85-45FA-A895-9551BAD73DBD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Freddy posting this on the night of the literal MET GALA shows just how completely clueless she is about fashion.
688B403C-536A-4DAB-A959-4F463893F6B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
VMAs last night too for the warm up. I mean NYC is the only red carpet anyone interested in fashion is interested in tonight.

Reactions: 10
So I've decided to watch the first instalment of her haul week. This video series is usually her most popular and most exciting because she hand picks the best the high street has to offer for that particular season. I used to love haul week because she did find some gems in the past. However this series has become extremely stale and uninspiring because she chooses the same 5/6 brands and keeps on picking the same set of items every time. Zara is always her first haul because she thinks Zara hauls are "iconic". If you've seen one Zara haul in the you've seen them all. This year's haul is no different, it's a blur of beige.

I've gone through each outfit:

Outfit 1 - Boucle all the way
This is getting old. We've already seen two boucle pinafore dresses and a couple of items before these. I do believe the one of two years ago was an identical colour. The dress is unbelievably short for someone her height but she still thinks it's so nice for shorter girls. I don't want to sound rude but this dress would not suit anyone because it's too damn short for any height. For her it's unwearable and I cannot fathom why she picked it up since she saw it in store. Same goes for the ugly matching coat which is too short and obviously fits too tight on her but since it gives her Gossip Girl vibes it's okay for her.
View attachment 761561
That first dress and coat looked like they were screaming for their lives. She had to stand with her legs crossed to keep it on and even then it looked like she couldn't move or else rip a seam. The coat was also pulling away around her hips. Just size up already Freddy!

Shocked that she pulled out that dark brown (reads as black on my tv) turtleneck and that black & white skirt at the end. I thought the pink beige cream dictator would neverrrr wear black/black adjacent colors

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Freddddyyyyyyyy face it my love…you are bigger than you think.

How she fails to see this is at least one size too small blows my mind, it’s literally pulling and puckering everywhere.
How could she not see it? The lines are literally wonky
Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 2.41.02 PM.png

Also why does she stand like that? She looks like me in the forest trying to pee standing up after 3 hours of hiking

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are all the autumn and winter hauls so inappropriate for the UK? I am not a trouser girl either but I don’t want to wear shorts when it’s so cold outside! Brands are still selling boxy cropped stuff… they suit very few people and hardly appropriate for cold weather!

Why are all the autumn and winter hauls so inappropriate for the UK? I am not a trouser girl either but I don’t want to wear shorts when it’s so cold outside! Brands are still selling boxy cropped stuff… they suit very few people and hardly appropriate for cold weather!
It's not just the UK. I can't actually think of a place where her outfits would work. I mean, I don't think anyone here watches her for her styling tips anymore, it's purely because she's such an out-of-touch princess that it's ridiculous. The ridiculousness of it all is kind of grounding.

Reactions: 13
I don't know about others but I live in the UK and I often wear dresses and shorts/skirts during winter with over the knee boots (not always with black tights). The winters in the uk are not that cold so if we compare it to other countries. The temperature hardly goes under 8C so it is much easier to dress like that. Also people who are born in the UK are used to this weather - they often don't wear tights in October/November when they go out partying same with the coat they rather gonna freeze to death but they not gonna bring a coat cause it is hard to put it anywhere in clubs. On the other side Freddy is an influencer who has followers all around the world so she should show outfit which fit in every country (or at least in colder than England.

Reactions: 12
I don't know about others but I live in the UK and I often wear dresses and shorts/skirts during winter with over the knee boots (not always with black tights). The winters in the uk are not that cold so if we compare it to other countries. The temperature hardly goes under 8C so it is much easier to dress like that. Also people who are born in the UK are used to this weather - they often don't wear tights in October/November when they go out partying same with the coat they rather gonna freeze to death but they not gonna bring a coat cause it is hard to put it anywhere in clubs. On the other side Freddy is an influencer who has followers all around the world so she should show outfit which fit in every country (or at least in colder than England.
I think that very much depends on the part of the UK. Some parts will get zero or below temps. I’ve certainly got into my car and the external temp reading has been -4 rising to -2 mid day

The weather over here is quite the same, maybe a little less rain. My legs are my best feature. I am quite small in height and not that small around the waist so I wear shorts and overknee boots to visually break it up. It is either looking like Ariana Grande or looking like a marshmallow. Tights and a long coat also help to seal in the warmth. With all of the layers tights, boots and a coat can sometimes be warmer than just wearing jeans.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get it.. did she say she always goes into the shops for the hauls? (I mean, I wouldn’t expect her to during Covid). Then why do the try-on and hope it fits? Why not just choose pieces you absolutely really love and fit you perfectly so you can really showcase the clothes? Actually what’s the point of it anyway, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I've decided to watch the first instalment of her haul week. This video series is usually her most popular and most exciting because she hand picks the best the high street has to offer for that particular season. I used to love haul week because she did find some gems in the past. However this series has become extremely stale and uninspiring because she chooses the same 5/6 brands and keeps on picking the same set of items every time. Zara is always her first haul because she thinks Zara hauls are "iconic". If you've seen one Zara haul in the you've seen them all. This year's haul is no different, it's a blur of beige.

I've gone through each outfit:

Outfit 1 - Boucle all the way
This is getting old. We've already seen two boucle pinafore dresses and a couple of items before these. I do believe the one of two years ago was an identical colour. The dress is unbelievably short for someone her height but she still thinks it's so nice for shorter girls. I don't want to sound rude but this dress would not suit anyone because it's too damn short for any height. For her it's unwearable and I cannot fathom why she picked it up since she saw it in store. Same goes for the ugly matching coat which is too short and obviously fits too tight on her but since it gives her Gossip Girl vibes it's okay for her.
View attachment 761561

Outfit 2 - Recycled Freddy autumn outfit
We've seen this outfit so many times - the white turtleneck and those camel shorts which are identical to last year's shorts. Same goes for the leggings/trousers. I do believe she featured trousers these past two years but she'll never keep them or she'll sell them in a hot minute.
View attachment 761507

Outfit 3 - White co-ord
Once again we see another standard Freddy outfit which was featured a few years ago. To make matters worse the top is unflattering. She tries to make it work with a brown turtleneck but it just looks so much worse. She's seriously running out of ideas...

Outfit 4 - On repeat
Honestly why does she bother any longer? She tries to save the outfit with a poncho which is one of the most unflattering things she has ever worn.

Outfit 5 - Wannabe CEO
This is admittedly one of the best outfits, which isn't saying much. The blouse is lovely. She ruins it by putting on a waistcoat which is much longer than her shorts and highlights how short they are and by wearing a blazer which doesn't match the shorts but she is stuck in her teenage golden age and in this world it's what a CEO would wear. Freddy seriously never grew up if she believes someone in a professional field would dress in a mismatched suit.

Outfit 6 - I'm so glad it's over
Once again blouse is lovely but it's nothing we haven't seen. That skort is just awful. Too short, too cheap looking and flimsy.
She dresses too young and badly for her age and shape which has changed as it does the older we get. The clothes wear her not the other way around. If she was to ditch the fake tan the colours would work better

Reactions: 13
I’m in my early thirties and will wear a mini hemline from time to time but golden rule has become I must be able to get up from sitting down without pulling the hemline down apart from smoothing the creases out and shorter skirts exist that fit this criteria. My school made black tights compulsory (my skirt was very short, like majority of the schools in my city) so I am actually more comfortable and confident in black tights.

Reactions: 9
I think that very much depends on the part of the UK. Some parts will get zero or below temps. I’ve certainly got into my car and the external temp reading has been -4 rising to -2 mid day
True. I live in South UK so maybe that is the reason why I don't need that much warm stuff(same when I lived in West Midlands). But for sure if you live around or in London you don't need that many extremely warm stuff

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.