Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
I never thought of them as frenemies do tell 😊😊😊😊
I use the term Frenemies, lightly, and only because Freddy posted drunk Josiefiend on social media. I’d hope a true friend wouldn’t do that. That’s why I used the term frenemy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

focusdochas

VIP Member
Because heaven forbid she actually spent a few hours doing a deep clean. Then half an hour each day staying on top of everything. We have to remember she’s so busy for mundane life.

• Haha

Hungarianka

VIP Member
View attachment 740752
Freddy, of all the populations in the UK and beyond, nope, no one has ever used a shipping company to get stuff from the US🙈 She cannot be this stupid! Of course, other countries’ citizens get stuff shipped from the US! Also, Freddy, those 2019 Gucci tights have a snag in them. They’re not par-fectt! You’d judge others sooooooo hard if they’d worn those snagged tights. Now, we’re…
View attachment 740761

Also, the unprofessional beggar is at it again🥴 The bitchy, “This is the shelf I want!” Instead of using grace and saying, “This is what I have found and I’m hoping to get it shipped from the US.” Anybody shocked that it’s a TEEN’S bedding, furniture, and Decor site?!?😱 Grow up Freddy, and most of all learn to display a modicum of decorum!
View attachment 740763
I’d have more sympathy if it was tasteful and designed well. What a load of shlock

Yes Freddy I’m sure “SO many” people helped you get your dream shelf. Now I can sleep at night! We all can sleep at night knowing Freddy is having a Freddy approved shelf just typing that made me vomit in my mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 what a vacuous prat she is

At least she can’t delete what has already been said by her on here! Freedom of speech baby! 🖕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Phobias are very real. After I defected, anytime the door was knocked it would trigger me into a state of terror and panic. Hyperventilating because that was a reminder of what was going on back in the Iron curtain. The shadow people we’d call them going door to door interrogations or then carting people off to the big house in town. What she fails to understand or comprehend is that those neighbours who might have in the past or currently suffering from her hysteria and knocking on their doors at all hours from her implication, they might be going through their own phobias too. Freddy doesn’t seem to understand, when you live on your own that’s it. Don’t put your problems onto others because nobody cares, hate to say that but it’s the real world. How does she know that her neighbour for example might be an ex serviceman or woman suffering from PTSD and every time she starts screaming triggers them to “fight or flight” she doesn’t so she should be considering others and their needs for peace and quiet or she’ll be given the summons to explain to the local authority. I doubt the case worker handling it will stomach her excuses, entitlements and pouty retorts anymore than a judge would. Cold hard reality. The sooner she realises it’s a different way in the real world instead of Mummy and Daddy picking up the pieces the better. It’s an embarrassing look on her that at nearly 30 basic decency isn't understood or practiced. Needing to be sung to calm down. She’s suddenly now a Von Trapp?! She’s got more trap than a Holstein cow has udder. It once again reaffirms my view that she is a sandwich short of a filling

Attachments

• Sad

Nikki_

Does she really not know how to pronounce 'glamorous' or is she putting a spin on it?
She says Gluh-mohr-us instead of glam-uh-rus. It sounds weird.

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Another moroccan here, and I must say, tour guides do ask and encourage tourist to wear more modest stuff or cover up. Never seen it with my eyes but I saw it through so many vlogs at this point I guess it's the new normal. I live in the capital, Rabat, and she could easily be dressed and walk in her usual attire here. The same cannot be said in smaller cities.
As for female solo/duo traveling, you being foreigner or not, they're just assholes and sadly you can find those type of men everywhere, I'm sorry that was your experience and I hope you give Morocco a second chance to see it under another light :) .

Jakey_timbits

She's got the swan head on the wall in the landing, some swan-shaped hooks for hanging things, and probably some other swan-themed things as well.
Ohh I see ! Lol I didn't even bother watching her apartment videos, I subscribed to her awhile ago and got bored then forgot about her until I stumbled upon her thread here. I was actually surprised she even had a thread because the girl is beyond dull ! Lol

• Haha

Jakey_timbits

She's a Disney adult! Now everything clicks. It would have been interesting to see before and after shots of each room. A missed opportunity for the "reveal" once it's all come together. She didn't show the bathroom oddly.
She does not live in reality at all and that's so sad like omg ! How long can she not grow or evolve from her pink perfect world! If her boyfriend ever grows up he might leave her and then what ? What grown man would want to handle an overgrown little YouTube girl? 🤨

• Haha

slamvs27

VIP Member
Agreed. I’ve long since given up expecting Freddy to suddenly acquire some taste and humility. That would be like expecting the Taliban to acquire some human decency towards the world
That reference prob flew way over her head. She's the centre of the universe, don't you know? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Thank you for explaining the title - ducked - i did have a moment of confusion
yeah I thought I had made a mistake but I saw a notification letting me know we can’t use swear words in titles. We live and learn together :)

Bostonrob

She is literally only posting this so everyone will be like “oh no Freddy that’s so sad woe is youuuuu here have some other freebie”

gtfo Freddy. You are not exempt from rules.

Nikki_

Well it is cause it’s England - expensive flats with tiny rooms cause they want to sell it for more. More bedrooms=more expensive🤷🏼‍
I suppose.. I've seen quite a few UK influencer city houses but never seen one like Freddy's, with respect to dimensions, that's why I asked.

I will admit that I really like her kitchen, though. Good size for 1-2 people.

Jessie98

VIP Member
So she bought a small tree and half decorated it for content :mad: . What an absolute waste. If this girl had brains she would be dangerous. It is a good job she can live off her looks for a while as she has nothing else going for her upstairs

• Sick

Susantalk

What’s the point of telling us things about the clothes we can see in the video and not tell us the size she got 🙄 that way people will know roughly what size to get as so many people shop online now

123klp

View attachment 845016
I thought she would be going for something like this- clean, sophisticated, yet still "French" and classy. Turns out my expectations are too high.
I truly believe this is what she thinks the room looks like in her head. The big differences here that make this work - a minimal colour pallette to offset the maximilism and decorative details. But secondly the size of the room. Her tiny space can't take it. The furniture needs room to breathe but hers is all cramped in. I wonder if everyone commenting actually likes it or is just blowing smoke up her ass haha.

• Heart

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Slightly in her defense, I just realised she's selling the rose gold frames that she's had up for quite some time in her old room, lol