Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
To quote Fraulein Bo Peep (her racist “Aryan laced stereotype standard”opinions raced to the surface on this idiotic flog didn’t it) “The Zara models hair and make up look like Dracula” what a racist piece of shit she is. Take a peak at some of the models Zara have wisely employed. They are stunning and not bitter and prejudicial like German ancestry Freddy is. I do wonder sometimes about that. However not all Germans shared that view. So I will give her German relatives the benefit of the doubt but not her. She is as racist as hell with statements like she makes. Also darling you might be 5ft 8 but I’m 6ft 4 you’re diddy next to me. Get over it you’re not as tall as you think.

Also she’s looking like Katie Price (Jordan) facially

I don’t know why but she resembles her greatly there facially speaking

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I'm watching her bday vlog (I'm procrastinating, don't judge me) and she said glamorous as gla-MORE-uhs again? When she said it in her haul week I thought she accidentally misspoke, but does she genuinely not know how to pronounce glamorous? And it can't be an accent thing surely, I've never heard anyone say it like that before?

• Haha

Hungarianka

VIP Member
She first claimed it was after Courtney Cox’s character in some show her mum liked then later claimed it was after Freddy Mercury who’s real name was Farokh

focusdochas

VIP Member
I love banana bread, I’m known for my banana bread. Girl even beans on toast is a decent meal and one would hope if you are able to follow a recipe you can make a simple meal.

Ms.Snowflake

Tbh now that i see it with more decorations, the lounge turns out to be okay. It's not the style that i like, but it doesn't look horrible. The kitchen is still the best renovated room. Her bedroom is actually worse than her bathroom, i don't think that shade of pink and green look well together. It looks really cramped and i can't with the dolls. The hallway would be okay without that swan head.

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
This popped up on my TikTok and made me think of Freddy.. she made such a “glah-mour-ussss” long video for GHD and this girl did it in less than 3 minutes, haha. Freddy could never relate to the masses so quickly

• Haha

Susantalk

Why isn’t her comments flooded with “I dOnT sPeNd aNy MoNeY”
Correction you don’t spend any of your own money 🙄

T-time

Chatty Member
I can't believe she thinks this image looks elegant or classy, honestly her whole flat just screams 'tacky' to me. But I mean, so does wearing shorts with knee high boots, so at least it's on brand for her.
I love shorts with overknee boots but my taste is the opposite of hers. And I love watching Freddy, she always reminds me why rose gold should never ever be invented. It screams under the radar while everybody wearing it thinks it is classy. Why not just go with yellow gold? You are not five and can live without pink even trinkling down to your jewelry.

• Haha

Mirit

On the subject of accents, I'm not the best at recognising/placing them, but was there a moment in the latest flat decor video where her accent "slipped"? I don't know if anyone else noticed, but when she was showing the wall lights in her lounge (around the 39:50 mark) she said "I feel like I haven't seen ANYBODY else with this kind of light" and that "anybody" sounded almost... Northern? (Again, I'm not good at placing accents but it certainly didn't sound her regular one/the one she uses in videos.) What do you guys (especially Brits) think if you go and check that time stamp?

Hungarianka

VIP Member
View attachment 795992
I am SPEECHLESS, at the fact she’s posted this
That’s edited within an inch of its life. I thought Bo Peep was ultra private. Who photos their passport and shares it on social media? Only her. Quite happy to infringe her own privacy but also her sister. She doesn’t look that good as she thinks. While she’s on the subject of who looks like a convict, she looks a criminal mule when they get their mugshot splashed in the newspapers, Google what that means. Coco looks fine, not trying to prove herself as somebody she will never be. Also since when are UK or any passport photos done in black and white? Back in the day in my home county Communist passport photos were shot in black and white and I kid you not, your name written in biro. Gone are those days, the photos are biotech photos in colour. Foolish little girl she is to do that but to think people are that dense to believe her. It’s edited for the gram and that’s sad and rather desperate on her part

Freddy stop tripping yourself up with your pathological lying!

Below is an example that was Ceaușescu son’s passport. Standard issue during the Communist era, mine was no different and I looked as glum as most people do on mine. My hair back then was platinum blonde, naturally too unlike her. I wore make up though you wouldn’t notice as it was like that and I wore pastel eyeshadow. I looked like a woman old before her time with white hair. Now I’m an old bag with white hair so not much has changed!

The point of it was the ascertain your identity not face fuck the camera to your own ends. Then it changed some years later by then I was in the West. Freddy don’t bullshit! You always get caught like that friend of hers in Warwickshire

Attachments

Last edited:

Instawho?

So she got half way through her one million swip up links and then clearly got bored of having to label them as an af/aff I've never come across somebody so lazy with their work!

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
We’d all be in trouble, if swear words were prohibited in Tattle’s posts😂😂 I shock myself at some of the swear words that I use in my posts🥴

Thank you so much for reminding us that swear words can’t be used in THREAD TITLES and for creating a new thread @PettyBettyBoop💖🌼
the admins gave me a notice about that. So if anyone decides to start a new thread it’s just a heads up. The Admins/Monitors are amazing at monitoring the threads unlike so many “iNfLuEnCeRs” try to say otherwise.

i use some swear words but try to censor them lol but at times I can’t help it. 😂

lanathebest

Chatty Member
In theory the individual items are nice but I think she went overboard and now her whole apartment just looks cluttered. I am not exactly sure what theme she chose. Paris inspired? Safari themed? Art deco? Swan princess? She seems to have been undecided on what theme to choose and decided on a mishmash of everything she likes.

I am glad it's her dream apartment but it honestly feels like a dream apartment for a teenager and not an adult. I kept getting the distinct feeling that in a couple of years she'll move out and this apartment is just a way for her to earn views and to keep her channel alive. I cannot imagine JJ living in this teenage princess paradise - let's be honest there isn't even a space for him and his items considering she has filled in three bedrooms with her junk....
JJ is very feminine he also has this Disney bubble vibe maybe he likes it

Reactions: 7