Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilys

Chatty Member
Oh please! She wouldn’t know real work if it bit her in the backside. My eldest daughter is a screw. Slang for prison warden. Actually she’s a Governor to be more exact. If she had a cold and skipped work every time she came down with a cold those prisoners would be dancing on the roof no doubt with torch flares singing The Waltzing Matilda. That’s real life dearest darling Freddy my love! Not to mention all those working under her Directorship. It’s embarrassing how sheltered Freddy is but if it means a week off from shlock and brothel bedroom mixed mental asylum bathroom vibes then that’s a gift to society. If Freddy thinks I’m harsh, my daughters approach to layabouts and contemptuous so and sos like her make me look like a pussycat. My other daughter is in the military not a Private either. My youngest is an artist. There’s no excuse for women to be in the category and image Freddy expects us to be in. She’s so stereotypical and discriminatory in her way it’s not only embarrassing to see and hear her say what she does but she’s highly offensive in the process. It is possible Freddy to work hard, be a lady and take no shit from anybody but be respectful and giving to others also. Grace and Gratitude! Than the Stepford wife/Gossip girl/Legally blonde bs she harps on every week more or less. Elle Woods if anything proves my point yet Freddy can’t seem to put the dots together or so it appears by her contradictory approach to it all
You’re always 100% spot on with your posts. I love reading them 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Namima

VIP Member
I use the term Frenemies, lightly, and only because Freddy posted drunk Josiefiend on social media. I’d hope a true friend wouldn’t do that. That’s why I used the term frenemy. 😂
And posted the drunk Josie dancing (verrrry badly) not once but twice !!! First time they were on some brand trip where it was snowing ... they are terrible friends to each other.

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
Where can I watch the clip? I’m on my phone but will I have to be on my laptop? X

Edit: I went into page 33 of where the video was uploaded but I still can’t see it on my phone or laptop. Please could someone post it again 😛

Last edited:

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Wow, just saw her stories. She’s announcing every week now that she’s overworked and will quit one of her formats. Cyber Week is now too stressful for her, hauls are too much work, she has a hard time doing vlogs… Is there any type of content left that she’ll do? Yay in a sense that she’ll probably promote less cheaply made clothes! But I doubt she even thought about that in the slightest. Feels like she’s getting too lazy for everything because she is in a stable position right now. It’s such a shame.
Honestly, let her go down the self sabotage route and tank her career. One less influenza for us to deal with. She has nothing new to say or provide to the world with, her content has been stagnant for a while now.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I wonder if she will get a kitten herself, not a bad idea to be honest. Won't feel as lonely and our cats eat any spiders that pop up.

• Sad
To quote Fraulein Bo Peep (her racist “Aryan laced stereotype standard”opinions raced to the surface on this idiotic flog didn’t it) “The Zara models hair and make up look like Dracula” what a racist piece of shit she is. Take a peak at some of the models Zara have wisely employed. They are stunning and not bitter and prejudicial like German ancestry Freddy is. I do wonder sometimes about that. However not all Germans shared that view. So I will give her German relatives the benefit of the doubt but not her. She is as racist as hell with statements like she makes. Also darling you might be 5ft 8 but I’m 6ft 4 you’re diddy next to me. Get over it you’re not as tall as you think.

Also she’s looking like Katie Price (Jordan) facially

I don’t know why but she resembles her greatly there facially speaking
Why does it have to do with her having German ancestry?

123klp

Even if you ignore what this means from a pronouns/trans perspective, people aren’t ignoring gender or even stereotypes in thinking jeans and trousers as a whole aren’t masculine.
Exactly! Expanding what 'feminine' means in recent years/decades to include more ways of dressing, new female roles, empowerment etc is not 'ignoring gender' or taking anything away from how she chooses to dress. Does she really want to go back in time and make that definition so one-dimensional? Yay feminisim!

Also even some of her 'old hollywood' icons wore 'androgynous' clothes sometimes, they didn't make dressing in one way/colour scheme their whole personality.

THE0bvious

Why didn't she do this?

Also not sure why she asked her followers about it - I'd be ringing the passport office, not asking a bunch of insta followers. 'I've always been so clever' ...k
They have no appointments available in her timescale so she's left it too late

focusdochas

VIP Member
I believe coco goes to and Freddy went to the Sylvia Young Theatre School, i don’t know what focus is on academics there.

Snackella

Chatty Member
New member here- normally I am on Lydiot Millen.
just watched FML video on spiders on IG She had spiders in her home not one but two. Had time to order this gadget and wait for delivery?? What a hoax. Can’t stand this wanna be actress. Added a link for the gadget. Bull shit!! She got offered to advertise this so had to make up an act to support it!!
And she has an affiliate link for it 👀

• Sick
  • Haha

Jakey_timbits

Do you know why she calls it the swan house? I somehow missed that. When I saw the pj's I thought it was cute. After seeing the stuffed animal swan that is the only thing I can think about now. I know it is a stuffed animal but the poor thing looks like it needs help.
The swans fine Shes the one that needs help ! jk Lol 😂 I'm not even sure why she calls it the swan flat But I think it's because she's British?? Don't they name their houses ?? 🤷 It's like she lives in fantasy land drowning in pink lol Im surprised she doesn't force her boyfriend to wear pink swan pajamas ! Then again who knows what she does in private besides posing and repeating herself while doing her glamorous night time routine! 🙄 Her boyfriend probably waits for hours just to get tf to bed lol

• Haha