Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha so I was talking about how Freddy/Flossie hates office clothes and in her new video she witches about a blouse being too office like. She’s such a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always either stand with her legs crossed like she needs to pee or jump to having her legs wide apart, i hate that
Because she has thick thighs (a bit), no thigh gap (and as we know a lot of girls dream about having it lol) 🤷🏼‍♀️ Imho she thinks she looks slimmer standing like that.

Reactions: 11
I would LOVE to say shes trolling everyone with these shorts but she's not !! 🤮 She needs to be stopped 🤦
Screenshot_20211108-143609.png

So bland for such a young woman!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m completely new to Freddy’s channel after one of her apartment videos appeared in my recommended. I watched a few videos which quickly descended into hate/cringe watching and I’m sure all of this has been shared before but needed to say anyway:
- Why is everything so passive aggressive and snarky? It’s like every sentence screams I’m better than you. She tries to come across as so nice but she’s clearly a total mean girl.
- I’m yet to see her in a single outfit that could be described as either ‘elegant’ or ‘timeless’ she dresses more like a teenager.
- how did she manage to make her flat so tacky? She clearly has a lot of money based on her subscriber count, couldn’t she have hired an interior designer?
- No to shorts in UK winter especially beige ones, maybe on a night out but not walking around london in the daytime.
- what’s with all the hauls?
there’s probably a lot more, I’m not watching anymore of her content it’s just too much cringe. And side note about a lot of YouTubers, why do they so condescendingly remind us that YouTube is their job so this is why they have 5,000 jumpers? Yes we know it’s your job and it’s actually worse because you’re getting paid to make other people over consume!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m completely new to Freddy’s channel after one of her apartment videos appeared in my recommended. I watched a few videos which quickly descended into hate/cringe watching and I’m sure all of this has been shared before but needed to say anyway:
- Why is everything so passive aggressive and snarky? It’s like every sentence screams I’m better than you. She tries to come across as so nice but she’s clearly a total mean girl.
- I’m yet to see her in a single outfit that could be described as either ‘elegant’ or ‘timeless’ she dresses more like a teenager.
- how did she manage to make her flat so tacky? She clearly has a lot of money based on her subscriber count, couldn’t she have hired an interior designer?
- No to shorts in UK winter especially beige ones, maybe on a night out but not walking around london in the daytime.
- what’s with all the hauls?
there’s probably a lot more, I’m not watching anymore of her content it’s just too much cringe. And side note about a lot of YouTubers, why do they so condescendingly remind us that YouTube is their job so this is why they have 5,000 jumpers? Yes we know it’s your job and it’s actually worse because you’re getting paid to make other people over consume!
I don't think she has alot of money actually! Knowing her she would have a way bigger "swan flat" and probably wouldn't have used her family for slave labour to fix it up for her. She would be way more pretentious if she could afford to be imo ! 🤷 And she's stunted in many ways living in her YouTube pink bubble.

I don't think she has alot of money actually! Knowing her she would have a way bigger "swan flat" and probably wouldn't have used her family for slave labour to fix it up for her. She would be way more pretentious if she could afford to be imo ! 🤷 And she's stunted in many ways living in her YouTube pink bubble.
She would also live in zone 1 or 2 if she had the money to, let’s be real.

Absolutely no shame in her current area but it clearly is for her.

She would also live in zone 1 or 2 if she had the money to, let’s be real.

Absolutely no shame in her current area but it clearly is for her.
Im from Canada so I have no idea what location or price range of her location would be! All I know is a girl like her would be living as big as her attitude if she had the funds! Imo ! She does good though I don't deny that. 🙄 😅 She'd freeze her lady bits off in five minutes if she lived where I'm from lol in her short skirts and knee high boots!

Reactions: 6
Imagine if the swan one day decides to land on her head while she’s on the stairs. It wants to be freed out of the apartment so tries to go with her. Sorry I’m a bit off today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im from Canada so I have no idea what location or price range of her location would be! All I know is a girl like her would be living as big as her attitude if she had the funds! Imo ! She does good though I don't deny that. 🙄 😅 She'd freeze her lady bits off in five minutes if she lived where I'm from lol in her short skirts and knee high boots!
LOL no worries - it just means central London. In her case, specifically: Marylebone. She has called Marylebone station her old home station in either one of her or Josie's vlogs. Which I assume she is calling it that as it would have been when she went to Sylvia Young but was in no way her literal home station growing up. If she purchased there within what was alluded to being her budget in previous threads, it would have been significantly smaller and without being in a "historic" building. That is if she could manage to purchase there at all. As someone who goes with location over size I find it a baffling choice but then again almost every decision with that flat and it's renovation and decor I find baffling.

Truly, I would freeze my bits off in her short skirts and boots with no tights in London. In my area the idea of knee high boots during the day just makes me sweaty (gotta love LA).

Reactions: 9
Why did she say “glam-ore” but then pronounced glamorous correctly later on in the same vid 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL no worries - it just means central London. In her case, specifically: Marylebone. She has called Marylebone station her old home station in either one of her or Josie's vlogs. Which I assume she is calling it that as it would have been when she went to Sylvia Young but was in no way her literal home station growing up. If she purchased there within what was alluded to being her budget in previous threads, it would have been significantly smaller and without being in a "historic" building. That is if she could manage to purchase there at all. As someone who goes with location over size I find it a baffling choice but then again almost every decision with that flat and it's renovation and decor I find baffling.

Truly, I would freeze my bits off in her short skirts and boots with no tights in London. In my area the idea of knee high boots during the day just makes me sweaty (gotta love LA).
LOL 😂 that girl is all about Appearances! I'd be ok with her style if she was being authentic about it but I don't think that's who she really is! Her prim and proper posh act isn't convincing at all lol she has a ten year old girls look !

Reactions: 8
Okay the number of coats this girl has, even if she thinks this is somehow normal for her job, is just WAY too much. Especially since they all look practically identical.

Reactions: 11
So disappointed in the new video. Most of her content now is just an ad or sponsorship of either farfetch or really cheap/badly produced clothing that she got gifted. No, I don’t want that acrylic or polyester blend jumper, gilet or cheap-looking fleece jacket. The leggings, Chloe jacket and Coach bag has been shown off sooo many times. The silk blouse actually looks lovely, but it’s slightly see-through… Sigh, I don’t know. She shows off so many low quality, gifted clothes (that she will definitely not keep herself) just to get some uploads in. Kind of really devalues her entire content. Of course you’re not gonna find hundreds of timeless pieces every season.

Reactions: 13
Freddy in the video description: wool mini skirt

Abercrombie & Fitch on their website: body & lining 100% polyester

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So her new video she makes a big point of saying in Abercrombie she wears a size small. I just checked and size small is a size UK 10. So can she stop pretending she's an 8 now? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
And so vapid. I can't believe she's almost 30. This video was one whole Abercrombie ad. We'll see half of this stuff on depop in a couple of months :rolleyes:
I think she's too dull to be vapid. I've seen ants with more personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m quite new to Freddy, she was on my recommended and watched quite a few of her flat makeover videos. She started fo annoy me so I found her thread on here🤣 I can’t believe she’s nearly 30! I just assumed she was in her early 20s, she seems very immature. She reminds me of one of those wannabe posh mean girls at school that pretends there family’s rich but we all know their not. Her hair is really irritating me in her new video. It looks awful. Doesn’t literally everyone know to curl the front prices of your hair away from your face. I know it’s minor but it’s really pissing me off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.