Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C9A6CA3A-18ED-46C4-8A56-2B4C42E4B20E.png
I wanted to bring this up because it’s funny and I’m petty. If you zoom in on the Spencer premiere photos she has marks all over her legs from wearing tight leggings. Princess Freds, Blair Waldorf’s number one rule is “leggings aren’t pants”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 803122I wanted to bring this up because it’s funny and I’m petty. If you zoom in on the Spencer premiere photos she has marks all over her legs from wearing tight leggings. Princess Freds, Blair Waldorf’s number one rule is “leggings aren’t pants”.
Yikes, or maybe from a streaky self tan? Either way, her legs and feet look ROUGH. And her feet look like they're about to pop out of her shoes...not a good look.

Reactions: 10
How entitled does she sound in her Instagram stories? “I’m so busy right now with, like, events and socializing, I don’t know how I’ll manage to go to the gym?” It’s all a bunch of me-me-me statements and adding reasons for possibly not uploading new videos in the near future.
What a woman-child

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Definitely building the foundation for a few missed uploads before the money making Christmas. She won’t miss an upload in December as that’s when ads pay most.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How entitled does she sound in her Instagram stories? “I’m so busy right now with, like, events and socializing, I don’t know how I’ll manage to go to the gym?” It’s all a bunch of me-me-me statements and adding reasons for possibly not uploading new videos in the near future.
What a woman-child
Told you she would anything to get out of grafting

I'm not the best in the kitchen, but is the bottom of that under-done?
At least you try ❤

Reactions: 5
How entitled does she sound in her Instagram stories? “I’m so busy right now with, like, events and socializing, I don’t know how I’ll manage to go to the gym?”
Literally. You either don’t go because you’re tired, or you get up an hour earlier and suck it up. That’s how. Honestly, how does she think anyone else gets anything done? The vast majority of us have more work than she does.

Reactions: 18
What a woman-child
This.
Honestly she just sounds like the most spoiled woman-child.
We’ve all had to adjust during lockdown and make things work. I have also renovated a house. We make time for the things that are important to us- it’s called being an adult. If you’re struggling, either have a proper sit down and work out your schedule or hire an assistant. I find it very difficult to be sympathetic towards someone with this type of attitude.

Reactions: 18
If she doesn't grow up soon (because right now her antics and mannerisms are that of a spoiled teenager who runs to mummy and daddy whenever she needs smth), I fear 15 years from now she's gonna have the body of an old lady with the personality of an annoying Karen...
1633963444920.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she’s got her dad round again to do jobs but all of them are really basic jobs she could do herself. Why would you need someone else to put felt pads on table legs?

Reactions: 17
So she’s got her dad round again to do jobs but all of them are really basic jobs she could do herself. Why would you need someone else to put felt pads on table legs?
Many years ago I overheard my Dad and his friend talking. His friend asked why did he do everything for my Mum and sister. Really basic things that I’m sure we could have done ourselves. Dads response was, after a long deep sigh was “Oh my dear friend, when you live in a house full of women, you’ll do most things for a quiet life” my Dad was the least sexist man you’d meet before the PC brigade come to investigate but he had a point. I’m sure Mr CB has had his fair share of compromising and nodding along to his wife’s overindulgent ways towards the girls and her interior design ideas. I agree she should do things for herself but I suspect it’s not worth his while refusing. Also he may like doing it, Dad did sometimes. He built me and my sister a dressing room it was beautiful and professional looking. He made me a Tiffany lamp too. I couldn’t afford one until much later in life. So he replicated it, it was stunning I still have it in my lounge. He welded it and everything and made it look Art nouveau style a true artistic genius. The tedious jobs he did was done out of love as well as striving for a quiet life. Being a Holocaust survivor, he had seen it all and his attempts at rebuilding his life was a success story and something he should have been proud of same as my mother both suffered that fate. He’d be mortified if he knew me talking about it he was such a modest man but he was right anything for a quiet life living with us 3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Many years ago I overheard my Dad and his friend talking. His friend asked why did he do everything for my Mum and sister. Really basic things that I’m sure we could have done ourselves. Dads response was, after a long deep sigh was “Oh my dear friend, when you live in a house full of women, you’ll do most things for a quiet life” my Dad was the least sexist man you’d meet before the PC brigade come to investigate but he had a point. I’m sure Mr CB has had his fair share of compromising and nodding along to his wife’s overindulgent ways towards the girls and her interior design ideas. I agree she should do things for herself but I suspect it’s not worth his while refusing. Also he may like doing it, Dad did sometimes. He built me and my sister a dressing room it was beautiful and professional looking. He made me a Tiffany lamp too. I couldn’t afford one until much later in life. So he replicated it, it was stunning I still have it in my lounge. He welded it and everything and made it look Art nouveau style a true artistic genius. The tedious jobs he did was done out of love as well as striving for a quiet life. Being a Holocaust survivor, he had seen it all and his attempts at rebuilding his life was a success story and something he should have been proud of same as my mother both suffered that fate. He’d be mortified if he knew me talking about it he was such a modest man but he was right anything for a quiet life living with us 3
That could be true. Having grown up without a father it’s not something that occurred to me.I guess it’s better for her dad to do it than for her to attempt to do it and destroy everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That could be true. Having grown up without a father it’s not something that occurred to me.I guess it’s better for her dad to do it than for her to attempt to do it and destroy everything.
Without patronising you I’m sorry if my comment has triggered anything for you. ❤

Reactions: 9
Guys can we talk about something in Freddy's new video

Freddy: U need a small bag for winter because u already have a big coat u got ur umbrella
Also Freddy: U need a big bag in winter to put ur hair brush, ur GHD, everything u need

Didn't she notice that during her editing?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Give her a pair of hubcap style earrings with those coats and she’d be a dead ringer for Pat Butcher from Eastenders. Josephine went through a phase of dressing like Eastenders matriarchs. There are prostitutes far more classier and sophisticated that would be better suited to offer tips than Freddy who wouldn’t know sophistication if it jumped up and bit her

what a sanctimonious and insulting idiot. I never go out with creased clothing and not many others do either but I don’t obsess either on my looks or what I wear. God it must be chilly up there on her high horse

Knee boots are nice providing they are appropriate for the weather. Suede boots in cold and rainy England?! Not practical not essential.

She overthinks way too much about tights. Seriously Freddy grow up

Why do I think I’m listening to Josephine when Freddy does her pontificating videos?! The way they talk, do their hair and setups. It’s like listening to a child prattle on and on. Surely her demographic are not career women?

When I go out and wear a coat I’d rather not have extra special film star treatment I’d rather be respected and not have my safety compromised. That’s what most women hope for especially given the challenges women are faced with every day. I don’t find her video helpful nor productive. It plays into the idea that women are cosseted pampered beings that spend all day obsessing over their looks than worrying about what really matters. She will say it’s humorous, ironic or whatever word she’ll come up with to excuse this bloody awful video …. In my opinion

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Freddy: jeans are a no-no!! SO unchic!! clutches pearls
Also Freddy: berets and leather pants

• Haha
Reactions: 13
By trying things you get better at anything. Baking, putting felt under furniture, getting rid of spiders are all things people can do because we did not rushed to anyone else and make them do it for us. She just bought a house and I am so hoping that she matures a bit more. Instead of crying on camera she can use this as an opportunity to grow as a person and take her channel beyond high street hauls.

Reactions: 12
I wish she'd ditch the infantilising "stylish GIRL", trope. You're a grown woman with a mortgage. Just because daddy caters to your every whim, it doesn't mean you are a girl.

Her content is so repetitive and shows no evolution. I guess it could serve as anti-anxiety watching for some people. I do like watching the same cooking video over and over for instance because it is safe and familiar.

She's so busy, you guys. Hardly has time to stop and take a breath. At the theatre again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is so judgemental, in love with herself and thoroughly unlikeable. I could barely get through that tips video 🙄😅

Rather than just say she doesn’t like to wear something herself, why does she have to condemn it as hideous and vile. Who actually watches these videos and takes them to heart? They’re hardly practical. Can you imagine Freddy having a real job, rushing out of the house in the rain in the morning, hopping on a jam packed tube among all the Jeans-wearing peasants 😂

Reactions: 14
I just skimmed through the video and I can't believe she regurgitates the same tit every single year and her preteen audiences lap it up. The entire point of style or fashion is that it involves. Meanwhile, this woman is still stuck on over the knee boots, brown tights and 50 shades of beige. I would've given anything to see a pair of wide-legged pants or a black leather jacket, but that's just delusion on my part.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.