Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alcohol free version of the drink and take a drink every time…. Let’s face it Freddy is not worth being drunk or a hangover.

Reactions: 6
I was just about to say, 'take a shot everytime Freddy says (i mean shills) 'GHD unplugged' in her new vlog', but then I might end up being the drunk woman at the end of her totally pointless, entirely vapid blog. 😂
Also, how many damn times does one need to curl their hair in a day? Hasn't she heard of hairspray/mousse? I honestly wanted to reach into the screen, grab the straightener and throw it out of the window.
That vlog was a huge GHD ad and once again is all smokes and mirrors. I'm guessing this is the future of her channel - Ads and unrealistic life goals. She's happy to make us believe she lives this glamorous life in her apartment in London...

She obviously needs money for her flat renovation because you'd have to be absolutely insane to curl your hair every two hours. No one has the time and energy to spend all that time styling their hair. I am pretty sure she doesn't curl her hair six times a day but she wanted to shove that new GHD styler in our face. Ironically it was a terrible ad for GHD because the curls kept falling out and the way she styled her hair looked quite lifeless. Once again she truly doesn't care if her fans will be dumb enough to style their hair at every single opportune moment and damaging their hair in the process.

Her behaviour is very rude as well. Imagine being a hairstylist and doing her hair and one hour later she's styling her hair again. She also lets it slip that the rose gold dress is "horrible" but quickly covers it up that it's a nice dress but scratchy. I am hoping she didn't get the dresses gifted otherwise it's a very rude and ungrateful comment. She still gives us an affiliate link of the dress so we can buy the "horrible" dress ourselves.

The final cherry on the cake is filming Josie drunk. I mean who would be so nasty to film one of her best friends and show it to her 1 million plus audience. I guess anything to mow down the competition. I am quite sure she would have a fit if someone filmed her in a manner that showed her in a different light from the Disney princess she pretends to be.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought the vlog was beyond cringe! When I saw she’d posted it I was actually looking forward to watching as I loved her old vlogs, but I found it unbearable for all the following reasons:

- obvious ad ramming the straighteners down our throats! Cordless stylers aren’t a new thing! I had a cordless curler in the 00s that ran on gas canisters haha! The straighteners didn’t even do her hair nicely so count me un-influenced!
- her comments about her hair not holding a curl because it’s ‘too long and thick and silky’ lol oh Freddy is just too perfect isn’t she! Poor thing. To me, her hair is not that thick or long… it used to be but lately it’s pretty meh! I have long thick and blonde hair and it holds a curl pretty well with hairspray! She’s never mentioned this issue before either and I’m pretty sure in her last hair tutorial she said that her curls lasted all day, so clearly she has just concocted this tale for the ad!
- her comments about her ‘horrible’ dress and that she was glad to never wear again… why promote it then?
- her prom obsession again! I actually feel a little sorry for her that she re-visits the scene of her secondary school prom on the reg, it’s embarrassing! Even more so when she was saying: ‘imagine Freddy dancing the night away in here.’ Who refers to them self like that in 3rd person? It’s like she longs to be her past self. The narcissism kills me.
- Sharing footage of Josie drunk. I’m not that keen on Josie either but I thought it was a bit cruel to embarrass her like that, not classy at all Freds!
- her voice just grates on me! It’s way too put on! I watched her first video the other week and she sounds so much more natural! In her videos now it sounds like she’s straining so much to sound ‘posh’.

Anyway rant over! I may be being hyper critical but I honestly used to love her vids and this one is just yet another example of how much of a sad caricature she has become!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
sorta. Townhouses would be like row houses. It’s a multi-family home. It apparently was a big house that was converted into many homes. She lives above someone and someone lives underneath her and has neighbors on the other side of her walls(assuming here as her guest bathroom has no window). It’s not quite a condo because she has her own entry.
It's giving vibes of that common little gal from Are You Being Served.

"I live in a DETACHED house thank you very much"!

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
- her prom obsession again! I actually feel a little sorry for her that she re-visits the scene of her secondary school prom on the reg, it’s embarrassing! Even more so when she was saying: ‘imagine Freddy dancing the night away in here.’ Who refers to them self like that in 3rd person? It’s like she longs to be her past self. The narcissism kills me.
Yes, I found this super weird! I do still have my prom dress actually, because my mother won't let me get rid of it, but I can't say I feel nostalgic about the school balls I went to - why live in the past like that? But then I actually go to balls as an adult, so dancing in a gown isn't a once in a lifetime experience for me in the way I guess it might be for her? A lot of us went to universities or experience walks of life where there are formal dances, or at least go to parties and social events where we can dress up and dance with our friends all night

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That vlog was a huge GHD ad and once again is all smokes and mirrors. I'm guessing this is the future of her channel - Ads and unrealistic life goals. She's happy to make us believe she lives this glamorous life in her apartment in London...
I mean if anything this further cements the fact that she spends very limited time in central London. The elements she herself chose for her big day out were hot chocolate at the landmark and dinner at Selfridges… what?! That’s such a touristy day. And the fact that the landmark is the place her prom was held doubles down on that - it’s like she doesn’t know of any other nice places.

Reactions: 12
Yes, I found this super weird! I do still have my prom dress actually, because my mother won't let me get rid of it, but I can't say I feel nostalgic about the school balls I went to - why live in the past like that? But then I actually go to balls as an adult, so dancing in a gown isn't a once in a lifetime experience for me in the way I guess it might be for her? A lot of us went to universities or experience walks of life where there are formal dances, or at least go to parties and social events where we can dress up and dance with our friends all night
I said this in another thread about another influencer...deja vu. People like her who are stuck in a particular period of their life, need therapy badly. She is living in a fantasy world where she's the queen bee like in Mean Girls, which was 20 years ago by the way. As I mentioned, it's not going to age well as her waist expands and she already looks 40 years old. Give it up before you really embarrass yourself love.

Also who would want to invite her out anywhere as an adult. No one over 18 can stand her, except for her parents and her boyfriend. I can't imagine her in a room with real adults, at a gala or real socialite event. She'd probably snap selfies in the bathroom and leave because she has zero social skills.

Reactions: 13
I still have my prom dress not because of the night but we got it in Egypt, nothing special or exotic. My dad convinced this poor Egyptian that it was this magical event for well to do and got an extra discount. I did look great on the night though.

Reactions: 7
The final cherry on the cake is filming Josie drunk. I mean who would be so nasty to film one of her best friends and show it to her 1 million plus audience. I guess anything to mow down the competition. I am quite sure she would have a fit if someone filmed her in a manner that showed her in a different light from the Disney princess she pretends to be.....
Don’t worry about Josie. She throws her “mate” (Charlie) under the bus whenever possible. 😆

honestly- just goes to show how genuine their friendship really is. I’d be pissed if my so called friends did this to me.

Reactions: 15
I did think it hilarious that she had “her friend” come and do her hair and all the curls immediately dropped out… Not a good look in a commercial about straighteners or to advertise your friends services.

She did say she’d taken the train and we all know the journey from Freddy's flat to central London is like an hour!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1. Can she please stop using that knock off Michael Buble song in every damn video. And twice in this once!!

2. That hairstylist must be legitimate garbage if he can’t get a curl to hold in her hair for a journey from one location to another.

3. How as a 27? 28? year old woman is her high school prom still the highlight of her entire life.

4. LMAO at her squealing in HORROR at the thought of having to do more blogs if her followers like them. I can literally hear the pain of having to actually do work in her voice.

5. Wow, what a horrible friend to show Josie like that, totally plastered and with something spilled down her shirt. I have no love for Josie,but that was cruel of Freddy to do that to her so called friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Instead of carrying around the straightener, she needed hairspray. Also, who's going to buy it if it needs to be used every two hours?
She should have shown how she uses it on the go and then a shot of her at the end of the day to show it lasted the whole day (by using hairspray in the background because that's what ads really do). That would've been a selling point.

Josie has gone to a new level of embarrassing herself on other channels now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw this comment on Freddy’s video. Josie is terrible but this kind of behavior from Freddy and the other influencer “friends” is completely cruel. They know what they’re doing. We knew they were all horrible mean girls but to do this to a friend is next-level awful.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Just saw this comment on Freddy’s video. Josie is terrible but this kind of behavior from Freddy and the other influencer “friends” is completely cruel. They know what they’re doing. We knew they were all horrible mean girls but to do this to a friend is next-level awful.
I’ve met this blogger in a professional capacity a while back. Didn’t think much to her then and definitely don’t now! (n)

Reactions: 8
These photos have probably been mentioned before but maybe before I joined the thread but why on earth did Freddy did a photo shoot with her washing machine?
She did this challenge during lockdown to do a photo shoot with what she has in her own house...

Reactions: 6
why does she get the cab/train, doesn’t she have her own car and can drive
Yes I think she still has her Mini. Driving around Central London is a nightmare. Congestion charge, parking spaces, traffic and very opportunistic parking wardens

These photos have probably been mentioned before but maybe before I joined the thread but why on earth did Freddy did a photo shoot with her washing machine?
And it was shot by her teenage sister! Inappropriate much

Reactions: 9
It's not a very good advert for GHD if you have to top up your curls like 8 times a day?! I thought that was odd tbh.
I do really want one of those mini GHDs though, it's annoying they've given free ones to every influencer and their dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.