Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually enjoyed the homeware haul video, she somehow seemed less calculated and more real in it! Like she really is just a girl and not a character. Wish we could see more of that 😄 I got that feeling especially when she said she wanted to buy big tumblers because sometimes you just want a proper big drink and the glasses they have at home are all small. My husband is the same so maybe that's why I got such a warm feeling from that 😂 You probably think I sound crazy!

I am kind of... intrigued by her living room purchases. It seems like it's going to be a similar kind of safari/jungle theme than at their family house and I never thought Freddy would be into that so much so she would choose it for herself (although I guess it will be very toned down). I look forward to seeing what it's going to be like.

I also feel that in Freddy's mind the lounge is much bigger than it actually is. It's of course a common mistake to make when there is nothing in it, of course it looks huge without any furniture in. But the way she kept saying she needs to "fill it up" and got these massive plant pots etc - I think as soon as the sofa is in (which it is by now), it will look like just the regular lounge it is, not a ballroom. Though I guess the room is pretty long instead of square, so maybe that's what she means?

The bowls and other crockery she got are very pretty, it's exactly the style I like too. I thought it was quite sweet (and not surprising) how she held the butter dish upside down, as someone in the YouTube comments pointed out 🙈

Reactions: 12
Don’t look now guys but she’s gotten a PINK couch - who’s surprised?!? Not a soul 😂 It looks like another mixed matched piece, like a tone or two off from the wall’s color. We’ll see when it’s fully revealed 🤔
I actually like the couch. I think the couch is the least of it. If her Pinterest is anything to go by and hints, the Beverly Hills Hotel aesthetic. Palm trees, pink and green and object d’arte everywhere. I once stayed at the Beverly Hills and after a day got sick of the decor but one thing I will say for it’s time and everything it was very iconic and unique not so much now with galahs like her copying it

Reactions: 5
We could maybe also interpret the sharing of this sofa story with us that she wants to show us that not everything she does in life goes perfectly well.. or something like that.. it makes her more "relatable"... 😅🙈 If that is still possible 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My, my, my…with all of her gifted beauty treatments I’m surprised Freddy hasn’t begged for a Dermaplaning treatment. We’ll, she’s on the beg for one now 🙈 Freddy, you’re 2021’s Bearded Lady - I use the term lady lightly as Freddy has a tendency to not act ladylike. 😩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My, my, my…with all of her gifted beauty treatments I’m surprised Freddy hasn’t begged for a Dermaplaning treatment. We’ll, she’s on the beg for one now 🙈 Freddy, you’re 2021’s Bearded Lady - I use the term lady lightly as Freddy has a tendency to not act ladylike. 😩
I am SHOCKED she posted this....yay for normalizing body hair but this is such an off-brand move for her. I wonder what her motive was?

Reactions: 11
Face fur? Now that’s a new one on an old git like me. It’s a beard darling no shame in it either only the shameless begging for freebies. It’s just hair at the end of the day and I’ve seen some rather beautiful women with beards over the years. If only Freddy would stop A: begging B: making out that everything that isn’t Mean Girls or conforming to some fucked up vision of femininity ala circa 1860 is not acceptable. Beards moustaches bushy eyebrows underarm hair (she’s previously been unashamed about and good!) long live hair and those who say nyet to a razor) Freedom of choice!

I am SHOCKED she posted this....yay for normalizing body hair but this is such an off-brand move for her. I wonder what her motive was?
She is not normalising it at all because if she was the idiot wouldn’t be on the beg for treatments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My, my, my…with all of her gifted beauty treatments I’m surprised Freddy hasn’t begged for a Dermaplaning treatment. Well, she’s on the beg for one now 🙈 Freddy, you’re 2021’s Bearded Lady - I use the term lady lightly as Freddy has a tendency to not act ladylike. 😩
This photo actually triggered me. I am mixed-race and as someone who is half Indian, I have inherited thick dark hair. Seeing Freddy complaining about blonde vellus hair is cringe. I am lucky that I can afford electrolysis but it is a process that has left me with an adverse reaction that will take time to heal. I feel for the people who have PCOS and worse hirsutism than I do.
Sure she is 'normalizing it' but now it is probably only a matter of time until some brand offers her free electrolysis or dermaplaning, which she could clearly afford, unlike many sufferers of PCOS and hirsutism...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like she's shaming vellus hair, not normalising it. Tbh all this face shaving of perfectly normal "peach fuzz" is absurd. Women have hair, let's not make it something 3lse we have to be insecure about.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her jaw looks so different

Reactions: 4
On what planet does a GROWN UP squeal like an adolescent over a Disney movie?!? Stop the search, I’ve checked all planets and found no other adult behaves this way over Disney movies. The problem is Freddy has no friends and therefore her socialization is stuck in about grade 7 or grade 8. Her adolescence is really noticeable when she interacts with Coco. Coco seems the older sibling. And, Freddy’s lack of maturity is so heightened when the tiniest of things doesn’t go as planned. Freddy, we know you read here. Here’s some free advice: 🗣 Seek Professional Help

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With the Disney film I disagree, I feel there is such a massive fandom which includes adults when it comes to Disney.
Also don’t forget she got to go to the Lion King premier and she got to do promo stuff for Frozen 2.
She probably wants that treatment to continue.

About her Karen moment with her couch delivery. I think she is pure salty how she didn’t get the couch for free and how the company wasn’t kissing the land she walked on compared to most brands (giving her free stuff, paid holidays etc)
I wonder if that was a threat to other companies (give me free stuff or I’ll speak badly about your brand) (even though she put in the address for her family house 🙄)

• Sick
Reactions: 20
With the Disney film I disagree, I feel there is such a massive fandom which includes adults when it comes to Disney.
Also don’t forget she got to go to the Lion King premier and she got to do promo stuff for Frozen 2.

About her Karen moment with her couch delivery. I think she is pure salty how she didn’t get the couch for free and how the company wasn’t kissing the land she walked on compared to most brands (giving her free stuff, paid holidays etc)
I wonder if that was a threat to other companies (give me free stuff or I’ll speak badly about your brand) (even though she put in the address for her family house 🙄)
Yep, she’s on the beg. Typical 🤮

LOL about Freddy’s Karen behavior 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having peach fuzz on your face protects the skin actually. Not gonna judge anyone who removes it its ur face but its there for a reason

Reactions: 15

I agree with you and I agree with @klady too, Disney films are reaching to adults but I think @klady has hit the nail on the head, most adults don’t react the way Freddy does. I quite enjoyed seeing Cinderella the live action film with my family some years ago you didn’t see me squealing like a pig or clasping my face beaming from ear to ear all starry eyed on my social media.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.