Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
44AA94D1-EF1E-4E2D-AFF1-5DC7172A01AD.jpeg

In other words…I want you to know that I may or may not need laparoscopy. Tell me your personal experience. I will not reply directly back to you. Even though you’ve taken time out of your day to answer my concerns. If requests for my personal, private matters are asked, then, I’ll do a rage story and rudely tell you to respect my privacy.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
View attachment 687573
In other words…I want you to know that I may or may not need laparoscopy. Tell me your personal experience. I will not reply directly back to you. Even though you’ve taken time out of your day to answer my concerns. If requests for my personal, private matters are asked, then, I’ll do a rage story and rudely tell you to respect my privacy.
Exactly this! 🙌🏻 Also, have influencers not heard of Google?

Reactions: 13
I’ve had a laparoscopy and those are questions I asked my doctor, not my Instagram followers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Miss Ultra Private Freddy invades her own privacy yet again only I expect to electronically abuse her followers for daring to ask if she’s ok. She’s sickening and truly desperate for attention and money. Sad girl if she’s trying to compete with Josephine over the issue that sort of keyhole surgery usually suggests. Or if Josephine is competing against her. Both of them seem to echo each other in terms of vlogs and issues. Google it and you’ll see

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Miss Ultra Private Freddy invades her own privacy yet again only I expect to electronically abuse her followers for daring to ask if she’s ok. She’s sickening and truly desperate for attention and money. Sad girl if she’s trying to compete with Josephine over the issue that sort of keyhole surgery usually suggests. Or if Josephine is competing against her. Both of them seem to echo each other in terms of vlogs and issues. Google it and you’ll see
I literally thought of this!
She’s such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for the lady who is providing the service! She has Freddy sitting there silently filming her and there’s no audio on the Instagram story. Why couldn’t she just video a part of the house that has already been cleaned and show that instead of showing the lady who is cleaning?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for the lady who is providing the service! She has Freddy sitting there silently filming her and there’s no audio on the Instagram story. Why couldn’t she just video a part of the house that has already been cleaned and show that instead of showing the lady who is cleaning?!
she's probably doing it because its a ~gifted~ service

Reactions: 11
The fact she’s got a gifted cleaner😭😭 wow. I think the real reason she is avoiding moving in to the flat is because she will actually have to adult. Those basic daily tasks her parents clearly have been doing for her entire lifetime. I couldn’t imagine her cooking a meal or cleaning, laundry etc. Even her kitchen items seemed all for the aesthetic not practicality.

Reactions: 18
I actually can’t deal anymore, finally unfollowed. Don’t think I’ve ever followed anyone that thinks they’re so hard done by while being weighted on hand and foot

Reactions: 15
The fact she’s got a gifted cleaner😭😭 wow. I think the real reason she is avoiding moving in to the flat is because she will actually have to adult. Those basic daily tasks her parents clearly have been doing for her entire lifetime. I couldn’t imagine her cooking a meal or cleaning, laundry etc. Even her kitchen items seemed all for the aesthetic not practicality.
I wouldn’t at all be surprised if she hired a butler or a housekeeper. She keeps prattling on about that kitchen sink. Nothing is practical to serve edible food. Would you want her to plate up your dinner using one of those tacky spray coated gold utensils that chip to hell after a while? No I wouldn’t. I like real food not Dominos and Maccas like she often eats. The best thing she can do for herself is learn how to cook. Why her mother hasn’t by now I’m sorry is a bad indictment on her as a parent. All my children were taught, I’m no Prue Leith either but they all got taught the basics and fortunately that made them love to cook. That’s parenting and one of the most crucial lessons you give to your children. Forget learning how to sing and dance and living life vicariously through her daughters Mrs CB should have had that sorted at the very latest 21. Or the father should have taught her. My father taught me how to cook as my mother had chronic arthritis. Life goes on you teach your children to be healthy and well not off junk food.

• Heart
Same my mum made me take Home Economics, think it’s Food Technology in the UK so I would learn the basics and be able to take care of myself.

Reactions: 10
Her latest story- the video looks promising and actually something creative and different for once so I look forward to seeing it. However she was ‘so stressed’ because it took her a grand total of three days to shop for an outfit. Can you imagine if she tried to survive in a real job??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just skimming and thought by "gifted" you meant "talented and skilled" and was really really confused about the context for a moment 😅😂😂 If only Freddy was GIFTED at anything adult-like instead of waiting to BE gifted freebies. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest story- the video looks promising and actually something creative and different for once so I look forward to seeing it. However she was ‘so stressed’ because it took her a grand total of three days to shop for an outfit. Can you imagine if she tried to survive in a real job??
It does look promising, I agree. But why is she wearing a coat and no pants, it looks so silly lol.

Reactions: 9
7EC6C24E-C049-4127-9DC6-EBCC000DE529.jpeg

Marketing Team: No, we can’t ask a nan/grandma to drive. What zlebs, has no fashion sense and who’s still in London because they haven’t been invited to ANY of the major fashion house’s events in Italy, France, or Spain. It’s got to be someone who’s doing absolutely nothing.

After two seconds of thinking, the entire Marketing Team in unison: 🗣 Freddy

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 689530
Marketing Team: No, we can’t ask a nan/grandma to drive. What zlebs, has no fashion sense and who’s still in London because they haven’t been invited to ANY of the major fashion house’s events in Italy, France, or Spain. It’s got to be someone who’s doing absolutely nothing.

After two seconds of thinking, the entire Marketing Team in unison: 🗣 Freddy
Oh my beating heart! I don’t think I have had quite a belly laugh in years!! Fabulous photo of Granny Freddy copying Granny Josephine. What does she think she looks like a cross between Dot Cotton and Penelope Pitstop both legends but alas Freddy can’t be that original. Josephine also had a Dot Cotton moment too must be something in their water

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.