Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she can’t hold a tune for long or that high. Her mother can but she can’t. Tough luck Freds now don’t go pissing off your neighbours before moving in!! Oy gevalt *eye rolling* #whenwillshelearn #caterwaulingmylove #catsingbetterthanfreddy

Clearly she reads this because she decides to scream in the next, thinks she hit the note. No darling you made the local cats run off and the council get a phone call complaint of the racket you’re inflicting on your poor neighbours. Not a good start 🤣😂🤣😂
That literally hurt my ears and I’m not trying to be a witch. That was pure vocal straining and screaming... if she continues like that she will harm her vocal cords. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That literally hurt my ears and I’m not trying to be a witch. That was pure vocal straining and screaming... if she continues like that she will harm her vocal cords. 😬
Also if she does that at night for one of her videos and it’s after 11pm she can be prosecuted for disturbing the peace, she really is shaping up to be the neighbour from hell

Reactions: 11
Oh no the singing again 🙈 I wouldn't mind if she's just doing it for fun but to me (judging from her past behaviour) it seems like she's taking herself a bit too serious in the singing department 😅 Like she says she's "just acting silly" but actually she wants to hear from people she can singing really well 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's a video of her parodying X factor contestants on Coco's Insta too..she really thinks she's amazing, huh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched Freddy years ago when she first started her channel and I've just started to watch her flat tour so I could keep up with all the comments on here... what on Earth? Her voice is completely different. She has always been well spoken but her accent is completely different now ???

Reactions: 10
I watched Freddy years ago when she first started her channel and I've just started to watch her flat tour so I could keep up with all the comments on here... what on Earth? Her voice is completely different. She has always been well spoken but her accent is completely different now ???
She puts on a voice, I surmise, to sound classier. In her old videos, such as her first New York vlog when she went with her family, she doesn't put on an accent.

It's something that irks me and made me switch off the first couple of times I tried to watch her. It just sounds so fake and I think it might even be getting worse in her scripted videos

Is Freddy a theater kid?
From what I’ve gathered over the years. Freddy attended Sylvia Young Stageschool Theatre School whatever. It’s a very prestigious school for youths in the UK ran by Sylvia Young a legend in the industry. Some of the most best loved performers in the UK have attended. Denise van Outen, Dani Behr, Emma Bunton, Danniella Westbrook. Say what you like about Danniella but she was/is a very talented actress. Despite the press coverage, her private life and struggles that’s where she trained and you have to be in those days bloody good to get in. Over the years the doors opened a bit wider making opportunities for youths to have a career in the entertainment industry as well as have a fully qualified education prescribed by law. Freddy attended there. She had to be good to get in but I think that’s where things didn’t go to plan. Aceing the audition which she claims interviews have never existed is one thing but to get gigs, jobs whatever word you want to call it is where she probably faltered.

Her singing is moderately ok but it’s not soprano quality much as she is desperate to try and convince her audience. She is no Dame Nellie Melba! If you put her against my other favourite opera/classical singer Dame Kiri Te Kanawa it would be like listening to a hyena trying to imitate a nightingale. I’ve never seen her dance so maybe that’s where her talent lay in attending and progressing within the school. Her acting is atrocious. She was in Doctors a very badly produced daytime soap where she practically played herself. Google it. She also progressed well with modelling. Training in a theatre school is all very nice and within requirements but when going out to work with her entitled attitude explains a lot.

One of my daughters was lucky to go to the Royal Academy of Music, she is a brilliant violinist. That isn’t just maternal pride she is truly a very gifted violinist. However where she struggled was not so much her playing her craft but her shyness. It prevented her from getting work and it’s a highly competitive industry. She got some help to overcome that, she has gone leaps and bounds because that’s what casting people look for. Personality. Can this person work within an orchestra? Are they a team player? Are they going to be punctual and work within regulations and standards? Harsh but true. Like with any other job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the newest home vlog and it looks like her “dressing room” will hold about 5 things...I hope she’s prepared for that second bedroom to become a closet because there’s no way all of her “iconic Freddy pieces” will fit in that shoebox!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi all, I have been following the discussion but haven't said anything. But having watched the latest vlog, oh my god!!! So there is Victorian style tiles at the entrance and the fireplace. Then paneling in the lounge, traditional/modern/retro kitchen (in green/cream!!!). Then art deco/old Hollywood bathroom with those old tiles and Victorian looking taps but art deco bath. Then this over the top (by the looks green or pink) French/Parisian style bedroom? Oh dear! For me it feels like it's too many styles all together. Apart from each other probably nice, but all in one place? Not too sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi all, I have been following the discussion but haven't said anything. But having watched the latest vlog, oh my god!!! So there is Victorian style tiles at the entrance and the fireplace. Then paneling in the lounge, traditional/modern/retro kitchen (in green/cream!!!). Then art deco/old Hollywood bathroom with those old tiles and Victorian looking taps but art deco bath. Then this over the top (by the looks green or pink) French/Parisian style bedroom? Oh dear! For me it feels like it's too many styles all together. Apart from each other probably nice, but all in one place? Not too sure.
Personally I like how it’s coming along. The mismatched metals in the kitchen is odd. My gripe for her is that stupid box room. If she was clever and a serious business woman she would make that her office than tax returns on her bed as she says she runs the business side of things in her bed which sounds wrong but quoting her. Why not make the pink room her dressing room. Box room an office, after all who is going to stay over rather than Coco or her Warwickshire friend. I thought this place was for Her and Her only. She’s going to regret Hammonds doing up that room but it’s her problem at the end of the day.

I’d be willing to bet that was over the atrocious racket erm “singing” coming from her flat and a neighbour complained under no uncertain terms, shut the duck up! Or the council intervened on their behalf. Worth a bet I’d say after weeks of her caterwauling

Attachments

• Haha
I agree, I’m so confused by the mismatched jumble of everything.

Also her bedroom moulding? BARF. More is NOT more. And sorry Mr. Freddy, but his suggestion to add EVEN MORE PANELING to the existing closets looks horrible! It didn’t need it. It clashes with the moulding style he put on earlier. And it drives me bonkers that it doesn’t align and isn’t symmetrical. The lack of alignment and symmetry of all her paneling drives me batty 🙈 but I guess she’s the one that has to look at it every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Also her bedroom moulding? BARF. More is NOT more. And sorry Mr. Freddy, but his suggestion to add EVEN MORE PANELING to the existing closets looks horrible! It didn’t need it. It clashes with the moulding style he put on earlier. And it drives me bonkers that it doesn’t align and isn’t symmetrical. The lack of alignment and symmetry of all her paneling drives me batty 🙈 but I guess she’s the one that has to look at it every day.
I thought the same thing

Reactions: 8
I just don't see how she could be content with that small a dressing room, as the storage in there looks to be smaller than she has in her current room at home. I guess it will become her "daily things" dressing room (if it will even fit those) and the pink room and bedroom cupboards will have most of her clothes in. The pink room would indeed make a good office and she could have a small sofa bed in there for guests. I don't really know what "filming room" means in practice - I guess it will have all her equipment in there, but couldn't it also fit a desk? I have no idea how much space filming requires, so I don't know.

Also confused about the kitchen light, that would have surely been one of the easiest things to pick out in gold if that's what she wants for the metals. I get that it's not possible to change the metals in the appliances, but lights are so easy to change that I wonder why she chose to do it this way.

I don't know anything about the kind of railings/panelings she did in the lounge and bedroom, but they (too) confuse me 😅 It looks kind of cool, I guess, but it doesn't seem that practical? If she wants to put any pictures/art up, the space is limited to what's in between the rails. I don't know if you're even meant to put any paintings up with rails like these. I'm not really criticising, I just haven't seen that sort of thing before, so it doesn't mean anything to me.

Having that room as a dressing room is the biggest waste of that space ever... it’s literally got a tiny double wardrobe in it and that’s it?! She should’ve just admitted it wasn’t doable and made it a guest room/office. My (not massive) spare room has more wardrobe space than that, should I just start referring to that as my dressing room?! 😅

Other than that though I think the flats actually looking really nice, I do like the panelling. She’s very lucky to have her dad helping her, he must have the patience of a saint lol.

Reactions: 13

It looks sooo busy, so many different styles. I don't think it suits the property at all

Reactions: 8
Personally I like how it’s coming along. The mismatched metals in the kitchen is odd. My gripe for her is that stupid box room. If she was clever and a serious business woman she would make that her office than tax returns on her bed as she says she runs the business side of things in her bed which sounds wrong but quoting her. Why not make the pink room her dressing room. Box room an office, after all who is going to stay over rather than Coco or her Warwickshire friend. I thought this place was for Her and Her only. She’s going to regret Hammonds doing up that room but it’s her problem at the end of the day.
I agree. The dressing room should be office and the pink room should be the dressing room instead.
I really like the light fixture in the kitchen. Also like the panelling in the living room and pink room, it breaks up the pink a little. Not sure how i feel abouth the new tiles in the entrance, i certainly like the original better.
I never heard about Hammonds, what's the problem?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.