Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything looks ok (except the bathroom) separately...but I feel like if you walk through it, it will feel like a hot mess.
I'm interested to see what she does with the bedroom because there's pink and green swatches on the walls and she has that green shiny looking wallpaper propped up in the panelling, I really hope she doesn't mix the pink and green
She said "think Laduree" when she spoke about her bedroom, so I assume shes painting the wall green, and her bed is pink ... I know it's her place and she is living in it, but it's not looking good.

Reactions: 11
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Not a bleeping soul:
Freddy: These tiles are Victorian

🗣TRUTH: Every one on Tattle - Those tiles are Victorian HORRID!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been watching this page for a while. I think Freddy might get bored of it. She seems to get bored easily and the home is just for the show than for her own personal enjoyment. Her image for her website and her channel depicts a Parisien woman but she is English. It appears insecure and she is lost at sea within the ocean of YouTube

Reactions: 9
I have been watching this page for a while. I think Freddy might get bored of it. She seems to get bored easily and the home is just for the show than for her own personal enjoyment. Her image for her website and her channel depicts a Parisien woman but she is English. It appears insecure and she is lost at sea within the ocean of YouTube
Definitely. I feel that her content was getting super stale (haul videos, clearouts, begging her fans for ideas) and she needed something "new" to keep her fans interested. Her apartment seems to be an extension of the image she wants to portray and as many have stated here the way she is renovating it is not practical. She just wants a pretty kitchen with branded appliances - she'll probably barely use it. The dressing room is the most impractical room of all but she seems obsessed with having items on display so her fans can see them.

In the end, the image she portrays is her job and since this apartment is an extension of her image this is why everything has to be pink, laduree green and most importantly documented in great detail to be faithful to her "Freddy" brand. I also suspect the videos are an invitation for brands to sponsor her renovations. I do believe the dressing room is going to be paid for and that is why she's making a big deal out of it.

Her parents are really and truly patient, especially her father who seems to do practically everything for her and I am guessing she keeps ordering him around to do all sort of tasks for her apartment.

I like some aspects of her apartment but it's pretty clear that the way she's renovating the apartment, she's only thinking about herself and her hoarding tendencies. There is no space for JJ or his stuff, if he ever wishes to move in, as she has stated or for anyone else who might want to visit her... such as her beige friend.

Reactions: 21
I have to say I do enjoy this content much more than her boring, ill fitting, beige hauls. I also like that it’s not a huge countryside house like most other influencers. Not sure what she’s going to do when she’s finished though, that kind of content obviously has an ‘end date’

Definitely. I feel that her content was getting super stale (haul videos, clearouts, begging her fans for ideas) and she needed something "new" to keep her fans interested. Her apartment seems to be an extension of the image she wants to portray and as many have stated here the way she is renovating it is not practical. She just wants a pretty kitchen with branded appliances - she'll probably barely use it. The dressing room is the most impractical room of all but she seems obsessed with having items on display so her fans can see them.

In the end, the image she portrays is her job and since this apartment is an extension of her image this is why everything has to be pink, laduree green and most importantly documented in great detail to be faithful to her "Freddy" brand. I also suspect the videos are an invitation for brands to sponsor her renovations. I do believe the dressing room is going to be paid for and that is why she's making a big deal out of it.

Her parents are really and truly patient, especially her father who seems to do practically everything for her and I am guessing she keeps ordering him around to do all sort of tasks for her apartment.

I like some aspects of her apartment but it's pretty clear that the way she's renovating the apartment, she's only thinking about herself and her hoarding tendencies. There is no space for JJ or his stuff, if he ever wishes to move in, as she has stated or for anyone else who might want to visit her... such as her beige friend.
Given the fact concerts and studio sessions are out of bounds at the moment due to current restrictions I don’t think Mr B has much else to do. I will say despite the fact he is jumped up like his daughter (experience from the concert refer back a few pages on that) he is an exceptional builder, crafter. I’m guessing he was trained in case music comes and goes. I’ll give him his credit he is exceptional at that and at his job within sound engineering but that’s where Freddy gets her attitude from I’m guessing in my opinion from that experience at the concert

Last edited:
I have to say I do enjoy this content much more than her boring, ill fitting, beige hauls. I also like that it’s not a huge countryside house like most other influencers. Not sure what she’s going to do when she’s finished though, that kind of content obviously has an ‘end date’
If you watch Lydia Millen, you would know, with influencers, there really is no end date to "reno content". 😂
As long as there's a room (even though it's been reno'd in the last 3 months) and there's a sponsor with their $$$, these influencers are going to re-do that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you watch Lydia Millen, you would know, with influencers, there really is no end date to "reno content". 😂
As long as there's a room (even though it's been reno'd in the last 3 months) and there's a sponsor with their $$$, these influencers are going to re-do that room.
Can they be happy? Renovation takes time, thought and money. Chasing the next vision, perfection does not exist and contentment will not come from the sage green chair I don’t know the English for the chair with three seats on it. Happiness come from the family, friends and experience solitude or shared or nature. They should walk more than sit around finding everything free and lying to the people watching. Lying to themselfs

• Heart
When she said her parents were helping her I thought a few new carpets and a lick of paint. Watched last nights vlog and they’ve spent about 40 days there so far working on it I just could never imagine expecting my parents to work to that level of detail when I buy a house, they’d help me move in put up shelves and things but not a bloody episode of changing rooms.

When she said her parents were helping her I thought a few new carpets and a lick of paint. Watched last nights vlog and they’ve spent about 40 days there so far working on it I just could never imagine expecting my parents to work to that level of detail when I buy a house, they’d help me move in put up shelves and things but not a bloody episode of changing rooms.
Yeah it is a lot, I was also wondering do they not have jobs then? I know my parents wouldn’t take a month off to help me do up a property, I suppose it’s different if you have the time but I do hope she does something lovely for them to say thank you at the end

Parental love and devotion no bounds when it’s true. It shows her parents have that capability and that really is sweet of them. Children may grow up but love should not end at 18. Love, help, assistance why not? I don’t think it is about expectation may be they want to. Love and assistance to your children should go on forever if it’s equal hopefully the love will be given back in volume they give to her.

Reactions: 14
Has she mentioned the gossip girl reboot, or will she ignore it until she decides if it’s “Freddie approved” thought she loved the show

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she mentioned the gossip girl reboot, or will she ignore it until she decides if it’s “Freddie approved” thought she loved the show
What is that? Freddy approved? I tried translating it to Icelandic and couldn’t understand. Sorry if I sound stupid I’m new

Reactions: 5
It’s a phrase she uses, if she likes something it’s either “Freddie approved” or “so Freddie”

It’s a phrase she uses, if she likes something it’s either “Freddie approved” or “so Freddie”
That’s stupid of her. Intelligence is important as a virtue as any other. Why does she degrade her intelligence? I do not understand that egocentric mentality.

Reactions: 9
That’s stupid of her. Intelligence is important as a virtue as any other. Why does she degrade her intelligence? I do not understand that egocentric mentality.
I don’t think that’s what it is. I think she maybe she is on the spectrum. A few things she does and says have made me rethink and come to that possibility. Of course I could be wrong and there is nothing wrong with that if I’m correct. If I’m correct I wish her well if I’m wrong then she needs to address those issues positively because something doesn’t add up with her.

Parental love and devotion no bounds when it’s true. It shows her parents have that capability and that really is sweet of them. Children may grow up but love should not end at 18. Love, help, assistance why not? I don’t think it is about expectation may be they want to. Love and assistance to your children should go on forever if it’s equal hopefully the love will be given back in volume they give to her.
She takes the piss, she is showered with parental love cause she’s a spiteful princess that’s had everything she’s ever wanted my stamping those pretty little toes (my opinion from the multiple onset of tantrums we’ve seen from this girl in her late twenties). Peoples parents can love them without spending 40+ days doing up their apartment it blows my mind. I would never ask for that, maybe cause I’ve got my independence and respect my family aren’t on the planet for my sole existence. I’ve completely switched off from watching her I’m completely bored of the whole charade, used to like her but she’s not got my vote anymore. She’s completely unrelatable, the latest Instagram post of her laying on “a sea of clothes, this is basically my life” she’s just superficial and taking everyone for a complete ride buy all these things to fund my life but actually I’m going to sell them next month on Depop to go in my designer handbag fund (now I believe it’s the flat fund). Get a proper job Freddy one that actually will help others or the environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybr ur not close with ur parents. I dont understand the criticism on this one...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am very close to my parents and in no way would they help that much and mine are retired. We have discussed this as I am looking for a childcare building and painting is the limit, even flat pack furniture assembly is not a guarantee.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She takes the piss, she is showered with parental love cause she’s a spiteful princess that’s had everything she’s ever wanted my stamping those pretty little toes (my opinion from the multiple onset of tantrums we’ve seen from this girl in her late twenties). Peoples parents can love them without spending 40+ days doing up their apartment it blows my mind. I would never ask for that, maybe cause I’ve got my independence and respect my family aren’t on the planet for my sole existence. I’ve completely switched off from watching her I’m completely bored of the whole charade, used to like her but she’s not got my vote anymore. She’s completely unrelatable, the latest Instagram post of her laying on “a sea of clothes, this is basically my life” she’s just superficial and taking everyone for a complete ride buy all these things to fund my life but actually I’m going to sell them next month on Depop to go in my designer handbag fund (now I believe it’s the flat fund). Get a proper job Freddy one that actually will help others or the environment.
Then that proves my point, her parents devotion to her is what enables her way. If they do it she is happy or do not she is unhappy. At sometime her parents have been taken advantage of yet they allow it by doing it. It is for love they do. I would prefer to help my children than not even if they are difficult or like her but I think you are right and I agree. She might have emotional and other issues. I agree with @Hungarianka that she may have issues of that suggestion. It might explain things. If not then her parents need to say something and not be used and maybe find a solution that works for everybody than only Freddy. All children can be difficult but it’s best to help than not. It might be a small penance to get her completely out of the house for a quiter life. Who knows. I am sorry if my english is not correct by grammar but it is not my first language.

Maybr ur not close with ur parents. I dont understand the criticism on this one...
I agree but I also see why others say. Freddy shows no gratitude or grace and that I think is why there is frustration to see some body so fortunate live the way she choose

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.