Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest pictures she posted...those pants are SO unflattering and are highlighting whatever cellulite she has. She has a wonderful figure but her clothes aren’t doing her any favors.

Reactions: 13
TBH I think JJ's fulltime job is being a Youtube boyfriend. The couples on YT that I've seen the woman is always more successful and uses a boyfriend like a prop to bring in views. Both of these people are at the level of whatever is after D-list celebrity (E list?). Combined, they equal one moderately successful online brand. Sad to say but as Freddy gets older and chunkier she will not be able to retain her views or keep the subscribers she originally had so they'll have to shift into something more lucrative than fashion videos.

Reactions: 10
I think she's doing a nice job renovating her flat, but she's setting herself up for failure when she eventually tries to sell. The work is mainly cosmetic and not adding any real value to the property. And who would want to live in a pink Barbie fever dream flat? The new buyer would most likely have to repaint everything, at minimum.,
I understand your point of view however not everybody who views properties will have reservations due to the decor. Also some have done what I did to my former home before I moved. It was very much to mine and my husband’s taste. When we went our separate ways we moved out found separate homes and had the decorators repainted the entire house it’s walls that didn’t have wallpaper in magnolia. The wallpaper was replaced with neutrals. Even had the soft furnishings removed like curtains. Erasing every bit of personality that had once been there to it’s bare bones in a tasteful manner sympathetic to the property, within regulations and to the prospective market. It was a 15th century Manor House estate with three other properties on the land much like the property Josephine lusts over in one of her vlogs, not the current house she’s in but one she parked outside it’s gates so she could manifest buying it or whatever. It was a much bigger property and it’s land but it was of that age and style. We had the estate agents take photos with rented furniture to stylise the photos for prospective buyers. Most people do this that are in the public eye and are serious about reselling. By erasing our own stamp on the property cosmetically speaking, we managed luckily to get top valuation relatively quickly. Freddy might not have the heart or the resources to go down that road in the future but many prospective buyers will look beyond the decor to ascertain not only can it work or can it be profitable if it’s for the buy to let market. ❤

Reactions: 9
These trousers ain’t it 😂
At least she doesn’t photoshop to be fair

I understand your point of view however not everybody who views properties will have reservations due to the decor. Also some have done what I did to my former home before I moved. It was very much to mine and my husband’s taste. When we went our separate ways we moved out found separate homes and had the decorators repainted the entire house it’s walls that didn’t have wallpaper in magnolia. The wallpaper was replaced with neutrals. Even had the soft furnishings removed like curtains. Erasing every bit of personality that had once been there to it’s bare bones in a tasteful manner sympathetic to the property, within regulations and to the prospective market. It was a 15th century Manor House estate with three other properties on the land much like the property Josephine lusts over in one of her vlogs, not the current house she’s in but one she parked outside it’s gates so she could manifest buying it or whatever. It was a much bigger property and it’s land but it was of that age and style. We had the estate agents take photos with rented furniture to stylise the photos for prospective buyers. Most people do this that are in the public eye and are serious about reselling. By erasing our own stamp on the property cosmetically speaking, we managed luckily to get top valuation relatively quickly. Freddy might not have the heart or the resources to go down that road in the future but many prospective buyers will look beyond the decor to ascertain not only can it work or can it be profitable if it’s for the buy to let market. ❤
You really have a beautiful way of talking about your opinions, you should really consider starting a podcast or blog 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At least she doesn’t photoshop to be fair

You really have a beautiful way of talking about your opinions, you should really consider starting a podcast or blog 😊
You are too kind. Thank you 😊 You are also not the first to say that, a few on a Josephine’s forum have suggested that. Possibly never say never as they say however I would find it highly entertaining if I ended up somehow getting a feed on here all of my own and people vehemently disagreeing on my life, my passions or whatever. Talk about coming “full circle” one of life’s greatest joys is detecting irony, accepting it and making it work to your advantage despite the potential grief that may result in. Having said it could be fun and there’s one thing I can safely say is that it would be honest, heartfelt and not monetised. I don’t need the money or the prestige being old and not needing what the YouTube youth seems to think is crucial to living their so-called “best life” ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She probably thinks she doesn't need Photoshop, seeing as she put that photo in the post first to get people's attention and "likes"..
I will never forget her replying to a commentator on Instagram who curiously asked her why she constantly shields her face as if she has a migraine. She replied that she was light sensitive. Now light sensitivity is one thing I know about. I wear tinted lenses all the time because of it many others do who genuinely suffer from it. I wear Theraspecs which have helped enormously and also take medication. It was then that her lies started showing. Never before or since has she shown any visible proof of the condition only her word which is about as reliable as a duck insisting it’s a swan. Instead of saying she’s not very good at posing, she claims she is suffering from light sensitivity. Now there seems to be a Gastro issue which if it’s true and not another opportunity to be a hypochondriac I wish her well but the constant “I’ll keep you updated” sorry but she really believes in her own hype if she really thinks people are concerned about it and want to be updated on something that should be private. She claims many things including being a serious businesswoman not a salesperson but serious business people focus only on their business never put their private life in their work. She has much to learn and lying she should have grown out of when she was younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her shoe declutter made me so frustrated 😂 When you know you have to be making room for moving out, you just don't keep shoes that are uncomfortable or that you have never worn in three years! Especially that one pair of over the knee boots that were so painful wearing them throughout the day, they take up so much space that I definitely wouldn't keep them and just "be prepared" that they're going to hurt when I wear them. I sense a new declutter coming soon after moving in 😁

Reactions: 16
I used to be like Freddy where I kept alot of stuff in my wardrobe just for the aesthetics but I've never worn out, or I might have an occasion to wear it out someday. The pandemic made me declutter a whole bunch and I was already on the lower scale of things even before the declutter. I'm super happy with the amount of stuff that I own now!

On a side note, I'm only a few minutes in on Freddy's video but the fact that she touches the soles of each pair of shoes grosses me out 🤮 I can never understand how influencers could touch the shoe soles like that repeatedly. It seems to be a common thing to do during declutters. She may deem herself 'classy' and 'chic', but basic hygiene is still above all that. Just a big fat YUCK! 🤢

Reactions: 15
I will never forget her replying to a commentator on Instagram who curiously asked her why she constantly shields her face as if she has a migraine. She replied that she was light sensitive. Now light sensitivity is one thing I know about. I wear tinted lenses all the time because of it many others do who genuinely suffer from it. I wear Theraspecs which have helped enormously and also take medication. It was then that her lies started showing. Never before or since has she shown any visible proof of the condition only her word which is about as reliable as a duck insisting it’s a swan. Instead of saying she’s not very good at posing, she claims she is suffering from light sensitivity. Now there seems to be a Gastro issue which if it’s true and not another opportunity to be a hypochondriac I wish her well but the constant “I’ll keep you updated” sorry but she really believes in her own hype if she really thinks people are concerned about it and want to be updated on something that should be private. She claims many things including being a serious businesswoman not a salesperson but serious business people focus only on their business never put their private life in their work. She has much to learn and lying she should have grown out of when she was younger.
That was meant for Josephine’s page not here

I used to be like Freddy where I kept alot of stuff in my wardrobe just for the aesthetics but I've never worn out, or I might have an occasion to wear it out someday. The pandemic made me declutter a whole bunch and I was already on the lower scale of things even before the declutter. I'm super happy with the amount of stuff that I own now!

On a side note, I'm only a few minutes in on Freddy's video but the fact that she touches the soles of each pair of shoes grosses me out 🤮 I can never understand how influencers could touch the shoe soles like that repeatedly. It seems to be a common thing to do during declutters. She may deem herself 'classy' and 'chic', but basic hygiene is still above all that. Just a big fat YUCK! 🤢
Personally I don’t buy second hand shoes. Even if they are reasonable looking. Freddy’s shoes look like they need cleaning and fumigating. For somebody who preaches on perfection she sure needs a crash course in Hygiene like her friend in Warwickshire or at least know what to throw out and not expect the audience not to notice

• Haha
Her shoe declutter was a big depop ad. She barely decluttered any shoes - she just wanted to be paid by depop to remodel her house. I get the feeling that most of her non-apartment videos will now be even more heavily sponsored than before and she will be trying to convince her followers to buy more to sponsor her remodel.

Reactions: 15
Just catching up on the thread! So glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks her bathroom is awful, it's like a bathroom from an old asylum. Gives me the creeps :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her new mirrors she said are from Aldi "As in affordable supermarket" well yeah, Josie? Not everyone can shell out thousands on useless shite. And the mirrors she wants to get if she doesn't like the Aldi ones which she WILL get are over £850 from Susie Atkinson.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lounge looks a lot better with the panels I think, although I actually assumed it would be those white block colour panels and I thought that would look even better - really break up that pink a bit

I surprisingly don’t hate the lounge paneling. Aside from the panel over the door where it doesn’t align; as a designer, it drives me crazy. But I like it on the whole. Interested to see how the room evolves further.

Reactions: 11
Shame she can’t hold a tune for long or that high. Her mother can but she can’t. Tough luck Freds now don’t go pissing off your neighbours before moving in!! Oy gevalt *eye rolling* #whenwillshelearn #caterwaulingmylove #catsingbetterthanfreddy

Clearly she reads this because she decides to scream in the next, thinks she hit the note. No darling you made the local cats run off and the council get a phone call complaint of the racket you’re inflicting on your poor neighbours. Not a good start 🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.