Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a musician/singer

I still can’t get over she started practically instantly monetised on YouTube, if you did that now, no previous channels, red flags would appear immediately

Reactions: 6
JJ just makes me cringe his song freaks which is so bad sounds exactly like another song I’ve heard but can’t think what it is

Reactions: 12
I have a friend who was on The Voice last year with her band, they did it purely for further mainstream exposure. They are successful certain circles but wanted to expand their fan base. Pre pandemic she was flown by private plane to a mansion in the Mediterranean for a week to sing at one event a few times a year, plus regular gigs in London. She started off a Eurovision attempt, JJ has done that too recently. Be interesting to see how he evolves from it.

Reactions: 9
I still can’t get over she started practically instantly monetised on YouTube, if you did that now, no previous channels, red flags would appear immediately
I'm guessing it had something to do with her contact at Gleam or her ties to Zoella through that company? Idk how YT works lol.

JJ just makes me cringe his song freaks which is so bad sounds exactly like another song I’ve heard but can’t think what it is
Same! When I first listened to the song, it sounded oddly familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I have a friend who was on The Voice last year with her band, they did it purely for further mainstream exposure. They are successful certain circles but wanted to expand their fan base. Pre pandemic she was flown by private plane to a mansion in the Mediterranean for a week to sing at one event a few times a year, plus regular gigs in London. She started off a Eurovision attempt, JJ has done that too recently. Be interesting to see how he evolves from it.
Ngl if it wasn't for Freddy, I wouldn't have known about JJ's existence as an artist. Idk if its just me living under a rock. Also, I hope this doesn't offend anyone but his vocals aren't particularly fantastic, its just mediocre. I wouldn't pay to watch him perform, maybe not even for free..

Reactions: 15
Does he not have one, every musician big and small I know has at minimum a YouTube, Instagram and Spotify presence.

Reactions: 4
I think she's doing a nice job renovating her flat, but she's setting herself up for failure when she eventually tries to sell. The work is mainly cosmetic and not adding any real value to the property. And who would want to live in a pink Barbie fever dream flat? The new buyer would most likely have to repaint everything, at minimum.,

Reactions: 17
I think she's doing a nice job renovating her flat, but she's setting herself up for failure when she eventually tries to sell. The work is mainly cosmetic and not adding any real value to the property. And who would want to live in a pink Barbie fever dream flat? The new buyer would most likely have to repaint everything, at minimum.,
Yeah I feel vicariously stressed that she also seems to have no future plans for this place. Like don't get me wrong I am not one to plan my whole life but I feel like when you buy a property that you know isn't your forever home, you have to bear in mind that some styles are going to make it harder to sell. For example, I would love a sage green kitchen and I also really like stuff like matte black hardware in bathrooms but particularly the latter seems to have had its day now so I wouldn't dare put it in my current home as we're moving this year. If you might move at some point in the relatively near future you don't want to put in things like pink bathrooms etc that someone without that particular taste is going to want to rip out immediately, you'll put buyers off. She doesn't seem to have any clue at all whether she's going to stay there ages, have JJ move in with her at some point (into an all pink flat with no space for his things also?) or, as she mentioned one time, she will sell and they'll buy something together. If selling is on the cards even in the next few years then what she's done with this place seems really risky tbh.

Reactions: 7
Probably wouldn’t be as well known without her either
If his music career doesn't earn him enough in the future, I wonder how's he going to sustain his lifestyle along with Freddy's, assuming they'll get married? Even though they say its not in the cards anytime soon. Will there not be built up resentment if Freddy is the sole breadwinner of them both?

Does he not have one, every musician big and small I know has at minimum a YouTube, Instagram and Spotify presence.
His YT is JJ Clarke, IG is jordanclarke500, Spotify is Jordan Clarke. Though it does seem like he's not active on any of his platforms. He only has 4 videos up on his YT channel and the last upload was 2 years ago, 3 of the videos are covers and Freaks (the song he performed during Eurovision) was written by 4 other people for the contest. Even the song he did with Freddy was a cover. It doesn't seem like much came from him performing on Eurovision. Michael Rice who won that year's Eurovision definitely had more powerful vocals than JJ. Anyway, I don't think he's actively producing music atm. Really has that struggling artist thing going for him I guess? He must be doing some side gig atm that we don't know about.

Wow how times have change, now she tells you, you need things well over £70. Also the dress she’s holding that she says she loves is from Pretty Little Thing.
Lol present day Freddy could never 🤣

Last edited:
Edit: Don’t know if he’s still in the band or the band is together* my phone hates me 😂 and I need coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember now. Its Memories by Maroon 5 lol. It sounds the same cos both of the chorus are taken from Canon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's to the tune of Canon in D... which has been used in many pop songs... most recently Memories by Maroon 5!

He’s had a few solo singles, last one in 2019 which I remember Freddie promoting heavily, the Eurovision representative attempt.

Jordan was also in a band that got to the finals of Britain's got talent

They disbanded in 2014, the year after they performed on BGT. They wanted to pursue different things. Such a shame seeing as they sounded great together. The girl, Stephanie Nala actually competed in X Factor after they disbanded and she got the 14th place in the live shows. Maybe JJ should come onto the show again as a solo artist this time. Also, him and Freddy weren't a couple yet at this point right?

He’s had a few solo singles, last one in 2019 which I remember Freddie promoting heavily, the Eurovision representative attempt.
Yes, it was the Freaks one, which was written by other people. It became his most popular song thanks to Freddy's large following.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.