Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
View attachment 471586
Today we’ve had a paddy about a wall colour, there are no words for this child.
I can’t be the only person in my late 20s who is grossed out she refers to her dad as daddy?!
On the other hand she’s been really busy there everyday so clearly she was at home before doing nothing!
i think it's weirder to be grossed out that she calls her dad daddy then for her to call her dad daddy. it's not a sexual word unless you make it sexual.

Reactions: 34

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
The thing I find most bizarre is that Freddy is very quick to say things are 'a trend' or 'out of fashion' but...her whole style is never in fashion? I'm not saying that in a rude way, I think everyone should wear what they want, but I don't think it can be denied that few people dress in the way she does and I wouldn't say she is either stylish or fashionable to be honest, so hardly one to be making those judgements

Reactions: 31

Calabria

VIP Member
Her narcissism reaches further heights rather disturbingly. The 2nd vaccination is good. It’s what she shares about what the nurse says. Why the hell would her audience want to know that? Sometimes she can be very normal on screen but then there’s times like this that she is very very disturbing in her self obsession as if she is a Goddess plucked out from nowhere announcing to the world of how special she thinks she is. I’m sure the nurse having to administer it wasn’t giving that information in the context Madam has spun it
first person to bleed today because I am such a delicate princess, I’d even be able to feel a pea under my mattress!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

particularparsnip

I've just recently come across Freddy on youtube and I was absolutely shook, why does she look/dress/talk like she's in a Christian virginity cult???

• Haha
Reactions: 29

bookworm_1

This whole narrative of skinny jeans being dated or no longer in fashion is so stupid and frankly goes to show how toxic influencer trends and cultures are. All influencers are pushing mom jeans and straight leg jeans because thats the new thing being mass produced everywhere. They make you feel like you can no longer wear skinny jeans but in reality when you step outside e..g central london, you will see that a vast majority of women still wear skinny jeans and they are a classic staple in most women's wardrobe. A staple will never be a trend - honestly influencers need to shut the fuck up

• Heart
Reactions: 29

bookworm_1

That floor is so warm toned, and the walls are so cool toned - it doesn't go well together. I think she should have left the walls white / a colour close to white and injected lots of plants and wooden furniture.

The bedroom and ensuite are ghastly idc what she tries to say. That bedroom looks soooo tacky i could never lol

Reactions: 27

eldeav

I can't get over how ugly her bathroom is. It reminds me of some kind of 1950s asylum where people used to get tortured

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I'm really tired of this influencer attitude where anyone who disagrees or says something critical is 'a hater.' If she puts a story up of weird looking eggs people are going to comment...her literal job is to influence and engage with her audience, you cannot expect only positive comments all the time. If you can't hack something as stupid as comments about your breakfast it seems like this is very much the wrong job. I can see why it's annoying to get critical comments all the time which is why I would not do this job. Moaning about negative/critical comments implies that you're only happy to receive comments or engage when they're positive - on what planet does the working world operate in this way? This is not a hobby account she does for fun, it is her job. There is no other career where you're not subjected to feedback or criticism that you don't like. Influencers cannot keep on whining about comments they don't like if they also want to continue profiting from that platform.

• Heart

starsinthesky11

I agree with this in theory, but her tweets were close to the below from what I remember, so it was much more than just ‘taken out of context’.

“Wow walking in London is like spot the white man, it’s so sad, what is our country coming to.”

and

“On the train and having to stand, what is wrong with men nowadays. Give me your seat you fat horrid Indian man.”

Then something about being stared at by Indian men and how ‘their culture’ was to blame but I can’t remember the wording of that one.

There were other bitchy tweets too like her criticising other girls for dying their hair (ironic given her latest trip to aveda!) and for how girls pose in photos with their boyfriends.

She was 18/19 when she tweeted them from what I can remember.
I'm Indian and I will judge her all I want for saying this stuff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Lol ok what about her opinions on jeans, tights, and people who have grey interiors in their homes? Yeah I’ll wait 🙂

• Haha

slamvs27

VIP Member
I can already see her on "The Nightmare Neighbour".
THIS...is Freddy Cousin Brown. She is an influencer who believes she is a princess summoning animals with her singing. THIS...is her neighbour, Bob. Bob has failing mental health and poor sleep due to her screeching at random hours of the day and night. He has tried reasoning with her, but to no avail. She insists her screaming is the best screaming, and has made Daddy move in to protect her from the "bully".
A year later, and it has only gotten worse for poor Bob. She has destroyed the communal garden after lying in it and crushing the flowers for an Instagram pic. When Bob knocks on her door and confronts her about trashing ludicrous amounts of pink beige lacy clothes over the balcony, she throws a tantrum then posts a Tiktok making fun of Bob who cannot appreciate the honour of Her Royal Highness's presence.

• Haha
  • Heart
CA454899-1270-4B99-8277-B624396F00C9.png

Today we’ve had a paddy about a wall colour, there are no words for this child.
I can’t be the only person in my late 20s who is grossed out she refers to her dad as daddy?!
On the other hand she’s been really busy there everyday so clearly she was at home before doing nothing!

• Haha

supergirl683

Ok as someone who works in the fashion industry, I have to share something that peeves me to NO end. Freddy has absolutely ZERO sense of fashion, brands, and the politics of the fashion industry. Anyone with a tiny inkling of sense knows that Dolce and Gabbana have been racist trash for years, and were majorly cancelled in 2018 after yet another racist campaign. Freddy continues to buy and pitch their bags and belts, despite the gross offenses they’ve caused to their customers, workers, and producers. The fact that someone’s job can be “fashion influencer” but she doesn’t know two sh*ts about what’s going on in the industry is appalling. She’s so incredibly dense. Every time I see those tacky D&G Sicily bags or the belt I get triggered on behalf of my fellow Asian people everywhere. Read the d*mn news, Freddy.

• Heart
Okay everyone bear with me on this one 🙈 I'm not Freddy nor a Freddy lover (she's been grinding my gears for a while now) but let me say the following thing:

Regarding the "old racist tweets".

I recently watched an essay video of youtuber Lindsey Ellis explaining how she got cancled because of a misread tweet.. she explained that people were now coming for her citing old tweets/content (sometimes dating back to 2009) and calling her out as a racist/ transphobic /you name it. She herself now realises that some of these tweets (and other content) was sometimes poorly phrased or a bit problematic. However sometimes it was also misunderstood! (I really really recommend this video, just gives another insight into cancel culture)

But back to Freddy and the point I'm trying to make: I think we shouldn't judge her for old "racist" tweets. We can only judge her on current behaviour and how she deals with criticism (regarding these tweets).

I don't think she's as vapid as she comes across sometimes but her worldview and topic of interests are maybe a bit... narrow and shallow. I wouldn't be surprised that she herself hasn't thought twice about her old tweets/behaviour and she probably doesn't even know she tweeted said stuff and even if she does, she isn't going to talk about it on her social media because that's just not a thing she does.. 🤔

Just some stuff to think about, what do you all think? 🧐
I agree with this in theory, but her tweets were close to the below from what I remember, so it was much more than just ‘taken out of context’.

“Wow walking in London is like spot the white man, it’s so sad, what is our country coming to.”

and

“On the train and having to stand, what is wrong with men nowadays. Give me your seat you fat horrid Indian man.”

Then something about being stared at by Indian men and how ‘their culture’ was to blame but I can’t remember the wording of that one.

There were other bitchy tweets too like her criticising other girls for dying their hair (ironic given her latest trip to aveda!) and for how girls pose in photos with their boyfriends.

She was 18/19 when she tweeted them from what I can remember.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Bostonrob

I appreciate her intense commitment to these hideous bathroom tiles. At this point I feel she’s just doing it to save face.

Had a good laugh at her trying to convince us and herself that nickel finish is “champagne gold” coloured. I’m an interior designer. Nickel is silver coloured. It’s a warmer toned silver, yes, but it’s still silver at the end of the day. Fittings that are chrome or nickel are typically the standard finish and are the most cost effective. Gold or brass or bronze cost more.
If it was my home, I would have paid to upgrade the finish to match. It bothers me so much seeing the silver metal next to the gold trim on her walls 🙈 but her money, her house, obviously. But after her big rant of “I hate silver”... 🤣 same with the kitchen. The silver hardware on the Smeg appliances with her tacky gold drawer pulls... to each their own. But it hurts my eyes 🙈

Maybe she’s colour blind...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Glossimer

If everything’s as poorly fitting as that top then no, I’m not excited at all. Please just size up ffs.
And by the way this was worn by Grace Foley first, in actual nice fitting size that go in proportion to her body and her 18 year old age... if this was the other way around Fredy would have been all “oMg SHeS pLAgiaRIziNg My cONtenT” 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24