Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this years haul week hit me that there is truly no point. it is all very predictable, sooner or later people will catch on and give up viewing them. I noticed that even though grace foley loves pink just as much she still has a versatile style and its a lot more mature even though she’s much younger.. not sure if you guys watch dynasty but her style reminds me a lot of fallon carrington and grace herself is like a cher horowitz (has the kind personality too lol) I really hate to compare women but I’m just trying to show examples of the different styles
Grace just doesn't have the face for feminine pretty fashion. I hate to be mean but I don't find her pretty at all.

Reactions: 6
Grace just doesn't have the face for feminine pretty fashion. I hate to be mean but I don't find her pretty at all.
there's no such thing as having a face for feminine pretty fashion. grace has been doing feminine and pretty fashion for practically half her life and she looks stunning in it. i assume freddy is what you would class as having a face for feminine and pretty fashion yet when she does it she looks crap.

Reactions: 21
yeah imo grace is a pretty girl, also she is quite young and does dress mature for her age I feel that’s important to keep in mind. I can imagine (if she has the same style) when she hits her twenties she’ll look even better

Reactions: 9
there's no such thing as having a face for feminine pretty fashion. grace has been doing feminine and pretty fashion for practically half her life and she looks stunning in it. i assume freddy is what you would class as having a face for feminine and pretty fashion yet when she does it she looks crap.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say

Why does she always tie blouses in a knot like some 1950s housewife?😩😩😩

she’s acting so confused about how you’d wear a blouse without tying it, hmmmm by just wearing it with some jeans/trousers?

Oh god, not sure I can watch. Within the first 2 minutes she has to make the point that the dress is too big and ‘she’s not sure why she ordered a 10’. Ok, maybe she’s an 8-10 on the top but she’s plainly not an 8 on the bottom anymore. The sad thing is - she is literally the only person who cares. There’s nothing wrong with being a size 10 🙄

Also what is this dumb thing about not liking pockets, I feel like it’s another ‘I hate a popular thing’ she’s doing for attention. Like hating black tights. This comment someone left made me laugh - as if disliking pockets is part of someone’s ‘taste’ in clothes 😂 Nope just Freddy being weird and ✨not like other girls✨ 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also what is this dumb thing about not liking pockets, I feel like it’s another ‘I hate a popular thing’ she’s doing for attention. Like hating black tights. This comment someone left made me laugh - as if disliking pockets is part of someone’s ‘taste’ in clothes 😂 Nope just Freddy being weird and ✨not like other girls
I hate to admit it, but I don't think she is wrong on that one. Of course she articulated it poorly (we are used to that by now and that is probably the least classy thing about her), but on some women - like her and myself - it is just not the best look. That is what handbags are for...

I hate to admit it, but I don't think she is wrong on that one. Of course she articulated it poorly (we are used to that by now and that is probably the least classy thing about her), but on some women - like her and myself - it is just not the best look. That is what handbags are for...
You do have a point there. Pockets don't flatter those who have bottom heavy body shapes since it adds unnecessary bulk to that area. She didn't have to make that statement about the cowgirl though. Freddy being daft as usual. You don't have to make unnecessary statements about it just because something doesn't suit you or isn't your cup of tea. She seriously needs to grow up. I hope her moving out of her parents' will change her for the better. She probably thought it sounded funny in her head but she needs to get out and socialize more to know what's appropriate to say and what isn't. She gives me secondhand embarassment lol.

I was so looking forward to the H&M / Mango haul but she came across as so catty when talking about some of the clothing... ‘I don’t see why anyone would do xyz’...
Yes Freddy you might not feel it suits you but there are other people in the world and as an influencer it would be nice to show other ways to wear the clothes. I really liked the shirt with the cut out detail as I struggle to find tops that are long enough but she pulled that apart.
I understand the pockets in the dress causes bulkiness but again, some people may like this option.
I love the pink Mango dress but of course it’s too plain and simple and not something you’d wear to ‘make an impression’.
I love her colour style as I am a girly girl too but the way she talks does come across as so bitchy 😔

Reactions: 8
Why do people keep saying Freddy has a pear shaped body 😂 I know what a pear shaped body is (mine and also many followed Dutchies have it). I mean it's maybe a bit but her tighs aren't obviously "massive" or anything compared to the rest of her body 🙈

Freddy has an amazing figure with slim legs, (naturally) flat stomach and a small waist 👌🏻 aka the perfect social media fashion influencer figure 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people keep saying Freddy has a pear shaped body 😂 I know what a pear shaped body is (mine and also many followed Dutchies have it). I mean it's maybe a bit but her tighs aren't obviously "massive" or anything compared to the rest of her body 🙈

Freddy has an amazing figure with slim legs, (naturally) flat stomach and a small waist 👌🏻 aka the perfect social media fashion influencer figure 😅
Hello new member denying reality/Hi Freddy!

Being pear shaped is not a bad thing. Freddy is definitely a pear and not an hourglass, as shown by how she needs to size up on the bottom but not on the top, and also by the fact that she tried to use her shoulder measurement to "prove" that she was an hourglass. Being slim does not preclude someone from being pear shaped and, to reiterate, there is nothing wrong with a pear shape. What is annoying about Freddy is her insistence that she has an hourglass figure, which she does not.

The kibbe body types are far more varied, which is why I think she should do a kibbe body Test für herself as a video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Being slim does not preclude someone from being pear shaped and, to reiterate, there is nothing wrong with a pear shape.
Why are there so many people who seem to think you can’t be a slim pear? I find it baffling anyone would look at Freddy and not think she’s a pear...she carries her weight on her legs and possibly her hips/bum, her top is much smaller, and she isn’t large chested. The fact she doesn’t have ‘massive thighs’ (because she is a slim pear...) doesn’t mean she’s not a pear. It’s not an insult to say someone is a pear shape, I feel like the people who take issue with us saying she is one (including Freddy) are projecting

Reactions: 18
Hello new member denying reality/Hi Freddy!

I'm not actually that new on here 🙈 But moving on:

I'm not denying she is pear shaped. I'm only wondering why it must come up in sometimes a bit demeaning way... 😅 But maybe I'm interpreting it wrong because everything is written and not said out loud. I've posted about it before: Overall messages in this (and the previous) threat are sometimes a bit too hatefull or mean. I saw that someone even apologized for that, which I thought was really great!

About her hauls: Jup she's wearing pretty short skirts and tops and I think she only wears those because they look good on camera. Many pieces are not very practical for walking and sitting and overall just mundane life 😂 Wasn't she wearing black (oh no really dark brown🙄) tights with a dark red dress in one of her vlogs? That was a very nice looking ensemble suitable for her age and normal life! Why can't we see more of these kind of outfits in her hauls?! And it's a spring haul.. SPRING! not summer.. It would be nice to see her style all the pieces more like an outfit suitable for real spring. So with tights, shoes and coat. Because spring in England can still be quite chilly and she should know that, she lives there!

And also: Funny she was gushing about that & other stories skirt she claimed she ''was wearing all the time last summer'' but I can't remember seeing her wearing it ever before (not instagrammable enough maybe).

Reactions: 7
Her figure is lovely, but she really makes me feel like rubbish when she talks about a size 10 as though it’s massive. I’m a 14 and would love to be a 10. Plus who cares about the size it’s how the clothes feel and look that matters! I agree with the comments about pockets etc have an opinion is fine but there is no reason to make anyone that for example likes pockets to feel like a utter idiot. I think it’s her idea of humour but it’s a bit offensive or maybe I’m sensitive. Also how can someone need all these clothes her wardrobes are bursting she must never wear any of it it’s such a waste 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not denying she is pear shaped. I'm only wondering why it must come up in sometimes a bit demeaning way... 😅 But maybe I'm interpreting it wrong because everything is written and not said out loud. I've posted about it before: Overall messages in this (and the previous) threat are sometimes a bit too hatefull or mean.
I honestly don't think anyone is talking about her being a pear shape in a horrible way - I personally think the pear shape is nicer than the 'perfect hourglass' everyone goes on about, and in terms of body worries I'd rather be able to stick a skirt over 'bigger' thighs than have all my weight go to my stomach (I'm an apple shape I think...the absolute worst!)
If you think something is too harsh you can report it but I'm getting a little tired of all these accusations the thread is going 'too far', the site rules prohibit us from moderating each other in this way so either scroll past or report it and let a mod sort it out :)

Her figure is lovely, but she really makes me feel like rubbish when she talks about a size 10 as though it’s massive. I’m a 14 and would love to be a 10. Plus who cares about the size it’s how the clothes feel and look that matters! I agree with the comments about pockets etc have an opinion is fine but there is no reason to make anyone that for example likes pockets to feel like a utter idiot. I think it’s her idea of humour but it’s a bit offensive or maybe I’m sensitive. Also how can someone need all these clothes her wardrobes are bursting she must never wear any of it it’s such a waste 😔
Her beef with pockets is probably because her clothes don't fit. I have wider hips and if I wear trousers too small, the pockets strain and look bulky - like hers did in the white playsuit. If she wore clothes that fit her, pockets wouldn't be such an issue. I also think having pockets for women is an important safety feature, when walking home I always put my keys in my jean pocket. I wouldn't even put them in a coat pocket because it's too easy for someone to yank your coat off. So, I think the pocket thing is ignorant and much like the tights thing, she acts like we live in a world where practicality isn't an issue.
Please don't feel bad about being a 14..the average in this country is a 16, a 10 is still a small size. She's just clearly struggling to deal with the fact she's not the same size 6 she was 5 years ago, and she's projecting that insecurity outwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Heya gal your not alone. I gained a lot of weight recently going from a size 10 to a size 12-14
I still felt like tit watching Freddys videos at my slimmest
It’s a shame I feel there is a lack of videos doings hauls for girly clothes who are above a size 10
Also there is noting wrong with being a size 14 💕 weight loss is a journey and it’s so important to love yourself each stage of the journey 😊
Also about commenting on posts that are bit too harsh, we are also allowed to comment our opinions. That’s why I post here to get others thoughts and opinions 😊

• Heart
I'm not actually that new on here 🙈 But moving on:

I'm not denying she is pear shaped. I'm only wondering why it must come up in sometimes a bit demeaning way... 😅 But maybe I'm interpreting it wrong because everything is written and not said out loud. I've posted about it before: Overall messages in this (and the previous) threat are sometimes a bit too hatefull or mean. I saw that someone even apologized for that, which I thought was really great!

About her hauls: Jup she's wearing pretty short skirts and tops and I think she only wears those because they look good on camera. Many pieces are not very practical for walking and sitting and overall just mundane life 😂 Wasn't she wearing black (oh no really dark brown🙄) tights with a dark red dress in one of her vlogs? That was a very nice looking ensemble suitable for her age and normal life! Why can't we see more of these kind of outfits in her hauls?! And it's a spring haul.. SPRING! not summer.. It would be nice to see her style all the pieces more like an outfit suitable for real spring. So with tights, shoes and coat. Because spring in England can still be quite chilly and she should know that, she lives there!

And also: Funny she was gushing about that & other stories skirt she claimed she ''was wearing all the time last summer'' but I can't remember seeing her wearing it ever before (not instagrammable enough maybe).
please don’t remind me of the brown tights🙈

Reactions: 2
Freddy you’re as basic as they come! Wearing white shorts and a pink crop top doesn’t make you unique, it makes you look like a toddler. 🙄
Hahahah this made me laugh so much! Is just soooo true!... I don’t think she’s very self aware but she truly looks very toddlerish she reminds me of something out of this picture 👇🏼
(Unseen pictures of Freddy wearing a pink shirt and her Zimmerman shorts)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In light of today’s sad news Freddy goes over the top in her tribute to His Royal Highness. It’s quite nauseating actually. Heartbroken is over a close relative, a friend or at least somebody one personally knew. His Royal Highness never wore pink tartan that was actually made in honour of his late daughter in law and Freddy publicised it was in honour of Diana, Princess of Wales. Even so far to do a photo shoot of her in Scotland modelling it some years ago posted on Instagram.

His Royal Highness was Greek by birth, Danish and German by ancestry. Yes he was the Duke of Edinburgh, but he didn’t wear pink tartan nor met Ms Cousin-Brown. If they had met no doubt she’d be even worse. There’s writing respectful tributes and then there is being too much and over personalising and using it as an excuse for more Instagram engagement over wearing a kilt to commentate him, that is irrelevant to say the least. The only relevancy to it is that she modelled it in Edinburgh. I would understand if she had undertook engagements whereby she met His Royal Highness or undertook the wonderful Duke of Edinburgh award but no she thinks her wearing a kilt dedicatedly made to Diana bought in Edinburgh relates to him and worse she thinks it is appropriate and a fine example of honouring somebody. The mind boggles at what goes on between her ears.

Attached is examples of this rather phoney and inappropriate tribute in my opinion. It is the sort of thing a little girl would say. Freddy is not a little girl, she is 27 this year and her choices, phrasing and reactions to things doesn’t reflect that. Redacted is images she posted of him and Her Majesty but the choice phrasing she foolishly posted. Out of the respect to the day and most importantly Her Majesty, I’ll leave it at that. I will say that Josephine’s tribute was a lot more respectful, appropriate and mature. Josephine’s tribute is how it should be done. Keep it brief, sober and warm but never too familiar or over emotional toward somebody you’ve never met or related to.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.